Post obscure films you have seen from the 80s and 90s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9se8i4ujs
youtube.com/watch?v=BSBaJrbsgzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember watching that as a kid with my dad. Great fucking movie.

James Spader was a god in the 80's

Took me ages to find out what it was.

This is one of my favourites but I'm not sure if it's that obscure

Anyone seen this?

Good movie absolutely ruined by a schizophrenic soundtrack.

Love this film!

Ladyhawke is about as obsucere as a right hook to the jaw.

News to me. Nobody I know has seen it.

There is actually no such thing as a right hook, though. Your hook is determined by your lead and trail hands, and is thrown by whatever hand you jab with. There are five basic punches in boxing, and an infinite number of variations depending on the position of the fighters relative to each other.

>jab
>straight
>hook
>uppercut (L)
>uppercut (R)

oh, its IO movie

Its actually pretty good action fare. Need to watch some more Dolph Lundgren vehicles from this era.

I had a stomach virus when I watched this movie, so now I feel the need to puke whenever I try and watch it again.

Nice choice

How do you know he doesn't box southpaw?

It would still be a hook, just like his jab's still a jab.

is it supposed to not have subs during the jap talk?

I was actually in this movie. It was filmed in my town when I was in junior high.

'and Dabney Coleman as "Aunt Bea"'

...I would like to see this.

Some movies are obscure for a reason.

Oh, there are some great scenes in this one. I Come in Peace is very entertaining.

> based President Trump putting all the degenerates on one island in his second term.

I am in the mood for this. Might watch.. followed by JCVD's Cyborg

McDowell is a pretty solid villain

good shit my man. those fuggin robot spider things I swear

Blue Thunder is fucking based, and did well enough at the time it became a TV series.

It's on YouTube. I also wasn't just in it, I helped the costuming lady. She saw me and my friends skateboarding one day and asked all this shit about how we dressed, then we took her around to skate shops and thrift stores to get the look right. Little of it appeared in the film but she must've spent 2 grand on clothes. I got to keep the three sets I wore for filming.

its a cool film cos the royman is in it

It does have subs I think

if only madonna had played the lead female protagonist it would be one of my favourite movies of all time. But its not.

Its hardly obscure but its a bit slept on. Nick Nolte is hilarious in it.

I think I'm the only person who watched this. It's got a big cast but never really talked about.

Catchy theme song

Literally the perfect movie to watch on a warm summer Friday night at about 9pm. Thank me later.

Streets of Fire
Phantom of the Paradise
Cyborg
Hardware (1990 but fuck it ill count it)
House
Repo Man
Altered States
After Hours

Youre welcome

Pic related was pretty terrible animation, and the only reason I ever saw it was my parents had a poker night, so they grabbed a cartoon to shut the kids up. Except suddenly, animated titties.

Oh damn, the karate banter in this was so cheeseball and fun.

Good ol blue thunder.

good film

Fuck I was a kid but remember the girl being a qt, a sex scene in some elastic bed and she pushing some larvae baby.

LOVe it.

I'm pissed the ending with the truck coming to life only ever seems to be on the tv versions and not on DVD

The New York Ripper is pretty freaky.

>The New York Ripper was poorly received by critics. AllMovie's review of the film was very negative, writing, "Pandering to the lowest common denominator as never before in his career, Fulci showed with this blatant play for the sicko slasher crowd that the days of well-plotted, stylish Italian horror were gone, replaced with the most vicious sort of sexual violence and perversion." Slant Magazine called it "sour and pointless".

Not a good write up but i liked it.

>ruined by the soundtrack

Fucking THIS.

The movie Noland stole the plot of for Memento then played in reverse hoping nobody would notice. Seriously, fuck that guy.

DRINK!!!!

It's the same plot as Raw Deal

None of these are obscure

Fuck you

This movie has an amazing poster but its probably garbage

Directed by the (imo) great Stu Gordon

never heard of it.

is it as bad as Condorman?

This poster can't be real...

Pic related was kind of overall medicore coming of age story but it had its moments.

It also remind me of a British version of Ferris bueller expect with some drama in it when I was watching it.

Every time I see Pacino in Carlito's Way, I'm reminded of this movie. That, and the knife around the corner.

Do you faggots even Motorama?

>desert noir heist film
>prime Jennifer Connelly
>prime Virginia Madsen
>prime Don Johnson

its actually worth a watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9se8i4ujs

Oh it is and the movie is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSBaJrbsgzw

Loved that movie. Gilbert Gawd-freed as Hitler

Genius

I fappped to Ione Skye so many times I wore out all of the couch cushions

>Altered States
> Obscure

Seriously?

House was a blast though.

holy shit nice one ill check it out

The ending is memorable

This movie was a huge what the fuck but I will always love it.

What's the Alec Baldwin movie where he harrassess a woman and her kid because they witnessed a mob hit

I love Will Patton and Salma Hayek in this. Utterly bonkers but its set in Georgia and Atlanta features a lot. Stephen Baldwin put in some great unhinged performances in the 90's, I love him in Posse.

I love this movie. Seen it as a kid and it took me years, YEARS, to find it again (as well as Highway to Hell). Angela Featherstone is so insanely hot in this movie.

Mercury Rising

ah it's The Juror

Seriously this film. Few people remember this one.

Looked it up and it's The Juror. Mercury Rising is a lot more well known

lots of Spader gems from the 80's to early 90's

so..was he raped by that couple, or what?

that is not obscure...people know about it! they just a how did they get made podcast on it lol

don't know how obscure this is

The couple that fucked his eye up?

That final scene with the heart in the jar. 10/10 teacher right there.

This movie was cool as shit. Kinda spooky too but Australian thrillers and shit tend to be spooky just by merit.

Did you think I'm a stupid Ramsey? Don't ever put your fork in my plate!

The cunny posters would really like this movie

I wanna fuck you up the ass.

great movie