Polish and American butthurt incoming

Polish and American butthurt incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgt1Dq59QLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh? What am I mad at?

What annoys me is fellow poles who say 'why are they raysiss to us and not to them?'. All racism is bad no matter what, folks.

[spoiler]> inb4 degenerate liberal cuck. I know I am, fuck you.[/spoiler]

>look mom, im trolling Sup Forums

>tries to use spoilers on Sup Forums
go back to whatever shithole you came from, BEADY angloshit

>british """""""""""banter"""""""""""

Fucck offf reddit

Caribbean migrants are fucking awful though. Violent, criminal, work-loathing cunts almost on the same level as turks and north africans.

At least Polacks work.

Americans on Sup Forums are unable to comprehend the concept of a white person not being perfect.

>At least Polacks work.

So what? At least Caribbeans don't drive down wages for those of us who do work.

>newfag thinks he can trick us with his proxy
Nice try op. You haven't heard of 4chanx software, have you?

At least the poles will regress to a mean IQ above 85.

They increase the tax burden by leeching off the welfare system, thus decreasing net incomes.

Same result, different problem.

I agree that poles are one of the worst immigrants in the Western Europe, but we don't squat for fuck sake, only ruskies squat.

But we have rednecks, methheads, and a tiny bit of gypsy fortune tellers.

well, they don't work, tha's worse, cunt

This.

>Muh wages meme
Nigga are you dumb or something. Polacks dont drive down wages its the fucking hipsters who litelarly beg for a job but have a meme degree and no work experience having never worked.

the one on the left looks mixed.

White people have truly enriched the Caribbeans.

>poland white

>What annoys me is fellow poles who say 'why are they raysiss to us and not to them?'. All racism is bad no matter what, folks.

But by saying this you are acknowledging that racism against Poles is happening but you are to apathetic about it because they aren't brown. By doing that you are giving credence to every White person that believes that their interest are not being represented but are also being oppressed because of their race.

Pumpkin what?

It's actually the niggers (who aren't native there) who enriched the Carribeans. But yeah pic related is how a true negroid looks like

Ok, if poles are so bad. Let's trade migrants.

we take all your poles and you take all our "caribbean immigrants"

suit doesn't make you a gentlman, tracksuit doesn't make you a thug

It's funny how Americans think we should embrace the influx of slavshits pouring in our countries just because they're white.

Poles, Romanians and other Slavs are inferior whites. Also, they make 0 effort to integrate. A Pollack could be living in this country for 10 years and still have incredibly broken English.

As for my flag, I'm currently on Holiday in the States.

>Poles, Romanians and other Slavs are inferior whites.
Americans are inferior whites, because their ancestors mixed with other races.

>Also, they make 0 effort to integrate

keep making shit up m8 :^)

Are you fucking saying gypsies are white?

>Polish Immigrant
*Russian Immigrant

The Polish immigrants i know are good lads, a few go to the same MMA gym as me. Hard bastards. Would drink with

>slavs
>white
I'm Romanian btw. I know what I'm talking about since I am the supreme example of whiteness.

Poles do in fact not integrate into any of the Euro countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgt1Dq59QLg

You're vermin.

Polish white= good Caribbean nigger= bad

>It's funny how Americans think
>they make 0 effort to integrate

Your typical Polish-American lives in the suburbs of Chicago, cries during the American anthem, drinks Bud and roots for the Bears and the only thing that makes him "Polish" is having a funny surname.

Also get the fuck out of my country Muhammad.

carib immigrants to canada are shit tier retarded apes

niggers nig everywhere
sage

>Poles do in fact not integrate into any of the Euro countries.
Maybe they just don't like wearing turbans and praying 5 times a day.

do you have any data which says Poles or other Eastern Europeans are less likely to integrate than other ethnicities?

you would be a great fairy tale writer

>you're vermin

wtf? I hate Polish people now!

If you add people 'not actively seeking employment' (like muslim housewives) it's 90-95% for most recent arrival groups, 40-50% for people of the guest-worker arrivals (turk/moroccan).

Polacks are great though, they work the fields and fuck off after the season is over.

Now do the same thing for crime statistics.

Go ahead, I'm awaiting you fucking diaspora nigger.

Seriously.

Fucking DO IT.

>great fairy tale writers

Why are slavs so fucking easy to recognize? You have some truly remarkably weird speech patterns, like Indians.

Caribbean immigrant isn't ghetto enough to be accurate

You have to leave kurwa.

Caribbean is british soil. They are not immigrants.

Caribbeans are generally OK, except for Jamaicans. Loud, obnoxious, and very full of themselves. I... happen to be Jamaican.

Spotted the nig.

No, you looked into a mirror my nigga.

How's that inbreeding coming along?

You literally said niggers in an European country are not immigrants.

It's true, british people feel more connected to indians and other niggers from their former colonies. I even saw a tv program in which sokme britsh nationalist leader said that he'd rather kick out poles and other europeans from UK than niggers and arabs.

Doesn't matter who those cucks feel connected to, niggers in Europe are immigrants by default, end of.

>stock photo and overused slav squatting meme