Are you ready for Knight kino? histories new show

youtube.com/watch?v=AtTV-QGE1yA

>History Channel

Of course it's about the fucking holy grail and not anything the Templar actually did, like protect pilgrims and kill Saracens.

deus vult, motherfuckers

Friendly reminder that knight armour + sword and shield was roughly 100lbs of extra weight on the person.

Friendly reminder that combat between knights was slow, awkward, and clunky. Friendly reminder that vast majority of humans on earth couldn't wear a full set of knight armour and walk more than 10 minutes without needing to stop, remove everything and rest.

MUH TEMPLARS

>tfw there will never be a show about hospitallers defending the mediterranean from pirates and kebab invasions
>tfw there will never be a show about teutonic expeditions to beat christ into the pagan barbarians

Listen guys,

We HAVE to destroy Islam and Arabs.

I'm going to take the bait and just assume you're pretending to be retarded because everything you said could be disproven by simply watching HEMA footage.

>bringing HEMA (a modern day business corporation) into a conversation about medevil knights

wew lad. just wew

Looks good. So, is this the replacement for Vikings? I bet the next season will be the worst and last.

>by simply watching HEMA footage.
I have never seen such recklesss retardation

>knight armour + sword and shield was roughly 100lbs of extra weight on the person.
Not true in the slightest.

It's 2017 dude, they would never EVER portray crusaders as the good guys and muslims as the bad guys on tv or film.

Inb4 negro Knight shows up.

Screencap this

>It's another episode of people ignorant of history who read a Wikipedia page thinking the Crusaders were le good guys meme
Anyone else suspicious as to how (((appropriately))) timed this new tv show seems to have come out?

Almost as if a certain (((someone))) is capitalizing on a new social movement

Can we make a movie about the Crusades happening in modern times and Godly men and women coming together to remove all the Muslims from the planet instead?

Oh, and it's a documentary.

>The Crusaders were the bad guys

Bomb yourself in your mud hut while your 7 year old wife and your other family members surround you, you shitskin heathen.

cringe post

>LE CRINGE POST I MUST FACE MECCA AND CRY ABOUT IT

Get out of England subhuman.

Very embarrassing post.

Remove crusader
Grunwald best day of my life

>Bomb yourself in your mud hut while your 7 year old wife and goats surround you, you shitskin heathen

FTFY

>implying conversion by sword isn't shitskin muslim tier behaviour

>Le embarrassing post allahu ackbar this is against sharia law i must not see this TAKBIR TAKBIR

Have a ham sandwich and a smile you subhuman, the drone is on it's way.

You're being very cringey, buddy.

Saying the crusaders weren't good does not imply that the Muslims were.

Try reading a book on the Crusades without sperging out.

It's not though, because shitskin muslims aren't humans. The same rules don't apply, killing them is like killing a locust that is eating at your crops. It's for the greater good.

Crusaders were backstabbing satanic scum who destroyed the Byzantine Empire and slaughtered fellow christian europeans

>english-language
into the trash

>LE CRINGEY TAKBIR HOW CAN SHARIA LAW ALLOW ME TO SEE THIS SOMEONE ALERT THE IMAM ;_;

What?

Quite funny coming from a NEET

>conversion by the sword

Converting them into corpses, maybe.

Those helms look like shit.

I'd expect better costumes from the Asylum. They look like a bunch of LARPers

I don't know I lost the rails on my meme train like two posts back.

le """"""""christian""""""" who believes in murder and claims others are uncivilised.

Very funny meme.

>Projecting

How loud do you think you'll squeal and beg when you're being dragged to the gallows little piglet?

Calm down, bud.

The only way to fight murderous shitskins is by murdering them first. Sorry if that goes against your ethos, Trudeau, but it's a fact.

Seems like I hit a sore spot

Ok but that doesn't make you a """"""""Christian""""""""

No you just projected your NEETness onto me and I find it hilarious. Seems like I've caused you to take issue, would you like a tissue?

back to ribbit you go

>damage control mode activated

As long as I get to eradicate the muslim menace you can call me whatever you want to call me.

"Savior of Humanity" has a nice ring to it.

Will there be female crusaders?

your "meme" is stale bud

>inb4 they're all black or women

>Calling you out as the projecting shitskin NEET faggot you are is damage control

Nah faggot, what you're doing is damage control. Tell me now, how long do you think you'll last before you start to beg and squeal like the fat NEET shitskin piglet you are?

Sup Forums is leaking

So now you admit you're fat as well?

Wanting to save humanity from subhuman degenerate muslim trash isn't a "meme" you fucking degenerate. I thank God everyday we now live in Trump's world where he's already taken steps to eradicate you scum.

You're embarrassing. I just looked at your posts in the archive and holy fuck you literally are a shitskin Sup Forumsedditor. Squeal more little piglet, I'm done with you until TDotR.

>social conservatism and religion in 2017

*cringes*

Sup Forums is Sup Forums territory

More like the last remnants of Sup Forums think they're allowed to have an opinion and they're wrong.

>I just looked at your posts in the archive
so now you admit you're autistic as well?

go to bed polska, youre the most catholic country in europe

The shitskin is using an illegal proxy to post too. It's almost certainly the CP poster.

You upset you got caught little piglet? A bloo bloo. ;_;

>Lagertha finally dying
>Ivar killing christian fucking shits while fighting a Christian Zealot Bishop
>Floki finally rid of Helga and the muslim girl and going to Iceland
>Bjorn going to the Mediterranean
>Harald becoming King of Norway
>Ubbe and Itsark getting in to shenanigans in East Anglia

Mate, it might not be the best but it won't be bad either.

The Crusades are a part of the show, they mention Acre throughout

Got caught doing what? Laughing at self admitted fat NEETs?

theres so much cool medieval history.
sadly it isnt really part of the american heritage and not really politically en vogue right now.
and europe is not able and willing to do it

Well, time to play Mount and Blade. Build a mercenary army with the Floris mod and cleanse the desert of the muzzies. Get my yearly dose of crusades and templars

You're the one that admitted it. You also post on the side of several different countries as if you live there in your shitposts in the archive. You're an embarrassment.

Hey, how is that girl that talked to you over a videogame doing? She see what a fat piece of shit you are and stop talking to you? I bet she did. ;^)

>You also post on the side of several different countries
>he thinks that Sup Forums filenames indicate the same poster
>he's literally this retarded

>I-I-I-IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR I CHANGED MY FILENAME TO 1386831637217.jpg AND SO DID ALL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE! D-D-DON'T BRING UP THE FACT YOU CAN CHECK THE MD5 PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ;_;

FUCKING. EMBARRASSING.

>nearly 200 years ago, 9 knights founded our order

Acre was lost in 1291, and the Templars were destroyed by 1312. They were founded in 1119 - they didn't even last 200 years.

There is a 100% chance that this show will only feature Crusaders vs Mamluks in the first few episodes of the first season, with all following episodes focusing on the persecution of the Templars by Pope Clement and King Philip of France.

Dude just stop. How can you have been posting here for this long and not know how Sup Forums works?

At first I thought this was just a bant race, but apparently not only did you waste your time going through archives like a literal autist, but you're also dumb enough to not even know how Sup Forums filenames work.

There is nothing wrong with Sup Forums. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with Sup Forums. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits of Sup Forums

Keep digging yourself deeper. You're the one that obviously doesn't know how they work. Absolutely embarrassing. I'm not gonna stop making fun of you either. Leave the thread and delete all your images.

>le jesus said be a pussy meme

You're dumb enough to think that several dozen (or more) people are me. I haven't laughed this hard on Sup Forums in a long long time.

Templars? Someone said Templars?

Everyone ITT knows the truth. Now prepare yourself for the sword or admit you are a liar and pray for mercy which we may give you.

Alright whatever I'm a liar so what.

>he thinks anything besides the sermon on the mount is valid

lmao,cuck

I guess when one is as dumb as you, all those power fantasies help you fill the void

it's almost like... Sup Forums is on Sup Forums too.... whoa... really makes you think...

>MC fights without his helmet on

DO ANY OF YOU PEOPLE ITT EVEN OWN A WATER FILTER?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

wrong

t. guy in this thread that doesn't give a shit about whatever autistic truth you're discussing

John 2:15 does not state anywhere that he used the whip against them, only that he cast them out and turned over the tables.

Nice try, retard.

Screecapping your own false post.

>Changing your filenames to gobbledegook so people can't check them in the archive

He's right you are embarrassing. Protip fresh from 9gag boy we can still check the image MD5.

No it's not, it's reddit and 9gag territory not get back demon.

>edgy fag acting like a crusader while his gf is sucking off Ahmad.

Sad!

>accuses others of proxying while he doesn't know how filenames work
>doesn't even know cyrillic letters
>then starts samefagging

Delete your life fatboy. Why don't you go watch some more wrestling you fat embarrassment.

Idris Elba is already planned to play all the knights.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

inb4 DUDE CHRISTIANITY IS EVIL LMAO THE GRAIL IS FUCKING NOTHING LMAO

I'll allow coloreds to fight against the muslims in the new crusades. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

How can people say the grail is fake when there is documented proof it saved Han Solo's dad James Bond in that one documentary?

Checkmate atheists.

I wonder how historically inaccurate this will be.