Chile /Out/

>You now remember Copa America Centenario

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Argentina_en_la_Copa_América_Centenario
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHI

0-7
chi chi chi lel lel lel

ah yes, we beat chile in that tournament, and they couldn't beat us.
you know, same as always.

So is that the fabled mexican messi?

>be the team with the best form
>still don't win the trophy

Have any other countries managed to do that?

Brazil at their world cup

That layun assist tho

Yes, the benchwarmer of Porto

Banned ip's from chicanos when?

You mean 1950 right?

Brazil, 1950
Hungary, 1954
Netherlands, 1974

>Argentina
>best team in that competition
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Argentina_en_la_Copa_América_Centenario

Besides the forwards (half of them were injured or got injrue during the competition) we used our D team

Brazil's team was better, just because they lost to Paraguay it doesn't mean they were bad on paper, they just underperformed

Brasil 82

> 0:60

Chile in their most recent world cup qualifiers, apparently

>no crying
>no sadness
>no dead clapping
>literally laughing at the team when they received the 7th goal
>this is supposed to be a country that only gives a fuck about soccer
am I being lied to?

everyone there is (mexican)-American, they're hardly a tier above bandwagoners. also the "literally laughing" after the seventh goal is literally at someone sad and crying, not at the team

a billion dollars spent in bribes don't make a team good, sorry

I was mad as fuck at the 3rd and 4th goals, but I was genuinely laughing at how pathetic this all was after the 5th.

But to be fair, I didn't even open Sup Forums for the entire week that followed.

>implying that guy is sad and crying
i bet he's just taking the piss at the brazilians

This desu what else is there to do when your getting btfo, i just accepted chiles bbc

Germany 2016

2 own goals against France

>A team that barely makes it to the R16 does this literally 1 man vs whole defence.
>Conmenbol fags still say it is """hard""" to win even Venezuela so we need more spots.

??? Really can't they just try education for once in their life I mean c'mon. They gotta know they sound stupid.

>gets paolo rossi'd

Italy were better la

This one is better my bad

Mexico stronk.

such a shame

So how bad are we going to lose this world cup lads?

Lol nigga...we can't lose if we send our A+ team

Wont even get out of the group stage like Costa Shita. This world cup will be a rude awakening for Concamierda.

He does It all the time lad no matter the team, he just needs to be more consistent and he'd be messi tier

>ireland
>a fucking friendly
I'm sure Bobby Wood is world class for scoring against Germany in a friendly. Stupid, faggot chicano neck yourself.

Even against italys finest...

>Redditma
>jogging past a defender and a shitty line of defenders who don't even press him due to fatigue is messi tier
Stupid faggot chicano neck yourself

this

Even against englands 2016 champions...

Bruh nobody thinks that shitter is world class, couldn't even score against trinity and tomatoe

That's all terrible defending.

you mean against a relegation-tier sides b-team?

Tecatito always cuts inside.

Pulicucks triggered itt

still waiting for that goal against actual defense

Why would we be triggered? We could show you Pulisgod dribbling past Real Madrid or scoring against Bayern on his own but what would that show? That he's better than some shitty meme beaner from FC Joao? Who cares, beaners are shit.

>anshitlotti's bayern
we could do this all day lad

honestly hated how cocky the Chileans were the entire time before getting clapped in qualifiers

They seem more genuine then the Brazil fans though after Germany. Roasties sat in the stands crying pretending they cared

Post them, don't worry i'll wait...