>Create US
>It becomes more relevant than you

>Be Portugal
>Create Brazil

>Be Spain
>Create Mexico

Why is the new world so superior to the old world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_power
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably because we had more natural resources
that's just my two sense

Mexico is "more" relevant because it borders the USA Tbh

>be Sweden
>create Finland

You just need to not send your own people to the New World, then you'll always remain superior to the nations you created.

Yeah,we are so mad that we had a global empire and now our language is the 5th most spoken

Population and size?

Brazil and Mexico are not relevant.

Maybe that's why French colonies suck. France wants to remain the most relevant.

To be fair Spain still has a slightly higher GDP than Mexico.

>Be Sweden
>Create R*ssia

You're wrong.

And it is a curse, not a gift.

Spain is more relevant than Mexico.

Really puts into perspective just how incredibly shitty Mexico is when one of the laziest countries on earth with 1/3 the population BTFOs them in GDP.

>be US
>create Europe
>It's still less relevant than you

It's because they have more blacks

There was not Sweden in that time. Who know who was Rurik. He could be norg, dan, sax for example.

I was just in London in June and I'm not so sure that's accurate anymore.

Spain is the only relevant Spanish speaking nation

>Who know who was Rurik.
What did he mean by this?

Don't worry, we'll still sneak you into G20 meetings

In his squad were the Swedes...

Nobody know nation of our first king.

By hopping over the fence no doubt.

M8, my fiance is Russian and speaks English as a second language so believe me I know what you're going through but please accept my kind words of advice: step your article game up.

GAY! U STEAL OUR GUYS!

shut up

>be France
>create New France
>get cucked by UK

>be France
>create French Guiana and Guadaloupe
>refuses to let them go

Frogs are a very special kind of European.

You shut up, cunt

N-no

I wish she had a dick. Sadly she's a roastie, but what can I do? I'm in love.

>be africa
>create aids
>it becomes more relevant than you

woah it actually works

Pinche puto perro. Go back to normiebook.

What about France?

Everything France had that was quasi-relevant was either purchased by us or jacked by the bongs. So you could count the US for them as well.

But if there's one country that is going to become more relevant than you, then at least have the mother of all relevant countries - for good or for worse.

Shut the fuck up, macuarro

Why do the anglo pirates want to steal our lands?

>be USA
>create the Philippines
>they become more relevant than you
amazing

I liked to think you guys are secretly proud of us. Especially when we bully or BTFO third worlders with our Navy.

We didn't, you guys sold it to us. We even tried to liberate Quebec for you in 1812 but we didn't have tanks and F-22s yet so it didn't go so well. Ask the bongs why they like taking your toys.

>Be French
>create UK
>Rule over it still 1066 with no end in sight

We're getting back into the big carrier game with our superior ramps so will be able to join you on more bullying missions than normal.

not as long as we're there to cuck better economies out of it lmao

Spain created the Philippines, we just liberated them from Spanish tyranny.

This, mexico isnt even relevant for latinamerica.

Brazil is probably the most relevant country for all spanish speaker countries outside spain, it's in the top 3 economic partners, spain is more important too.

lily collins is a good example of british-american harmony. lauren cohan is another one.

What did anglos even do before there were big ships to bully the world's assorted savages? It's like at that point why even bother bullying them at all? It must have been a very boring and depressing time.

In what?

In what?

Spain isn´t more relevant than Mexico, in what we are relevant? In the number of people we accuse of being sexist a year? lel

Brazil isn't relevant in Mexico or America and they are the biggest Spanish-speaking countries so shut the fuck up, stupid Sudaca.

In the Netherlands all American countries except for the USA are considered irrelevant.

It's all relative.

Spain is even more relevant than Mexico here unless the discussion is about deportations, drugs, or fast food.

Same here.

only because drumpf pretty much fucked the mexican economy for the next 10 years or so.
bravo dickheads.

Relevant in what? Really in what?

we're more relevant

>speak Spanish in the US
>"are you Mexican?"
Yeah Spain is super relevant.

you're both irrelevant

I don't see Chile being mentioned in this article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_power

They deserved it desu
Your economy is relevant due to how you effect the EU which is an important place for us economically, also you're in NATO so militarily Spain is far more relevant for American purposes in that regard. Everyone wants to vacation in Barcelona, etc.

>Be Sweden
>Create Russia

That's not due to relevance it's just playing the odds as half your country lives here illegally.

>Brazil
>Spanish-speaking

Sorry for that

Yeah, that's not one to be proud of

He said Mexico and the US are the biggest Spanish speaking countries, not Brazil.

Can you even read?

>for us

hmmmm

>also you're in NATO so militarily Spain is far more relevant for American purposes in that regard.

What? If Rajoy was crying to Trump because he wanted to do without Spain in many military aspects.

>Your economy is relevant due to how you effect the EU which is an important place for us economically

If Mexico collapsed economically the impact would be much greater than if Spain did (Although we are going, there is not much to destroy now, 50% of our economy are state employees and parasites)

>Everyone wants to vacation in Barcelona

Retards.

>be a roman
>create modern world
>still less relevant than you
>feelsgoodman

>they deserved it
why?
>inb4 muh drugs
there are shitloads of drug dealers in the USA too. and if there wasnt a demand in USA there wouldnt be drug dealers in Mexico to their current size.

>Be Macedonia
>Create Bulgaria
>It becomes richer than you

Mexico collapses economically all the time though, never makes a difference.
No. For not staying in Mexico

shut up stupid podemita. you are a retard

>be macedonia
>generate alexander the great
>conquer half of the world
>timeskip today
>irrelevant
>feelsbadman

how the fuck do you think we feel? keep to your own goddamned country

>UK created USA
> Is it troll or ?

Watch my flag and learn history if it's not a troll

Don't get your knickers in a twist m8.

>jejejeje quien critica a España es un podemita.

Sigue así tontaco defendiendo a nuestro querido gobierno, que el coletas esta bien contento con la división social porque así gana votos con los idiotas que defienden a ultranza a España y no son capaces de ver que hay muchos problemas, así el puede decir que todo es culpa del heteropatriarcado y acercarse a su añorada dictadura.

Subnormal, tiene cojones la cosa.

>Mexico collapses economically all the time though, never makes a difference.

I do not think you understand the concept of economic collapse (Which implies not being able to produce the basic inputs for life, food and water, Mexico is very capable of doing so.) because mexico never had economic collapse nor the bad economic situation of Spain, in Spain we have such a number of social parasites that we can make a program apolo every month with only the money we give them, the 50% of the economy are the State the 25% the social parasites and the 75% of what a hairdresser produces is left with the state oh, and the 50% of the people between 18 and 35 years old don´t earn NOTHING 0 EUROS.

In México even the most poor people earn more than 0.

0 < 1

I will never understand that obsession of the Americans that Mexico is like Somalia.

We bullied Ireland and fought with France