YAS KWEEN!

MAYNE

Literally who

>Popular Culture is bad
>Now allow me to make another video on mainstream politics on YouTube

What did ((((PJW)))) mean by this?

>Le world is going to shit
>muh millenials

Yeah well it's called pop culture for a reason sure finding alternative stuff takes more effort but slating stuff made for mass market appeal is easy and isn't really making any sort of point besides corporate cynicism.

He's this generation's Andy Rooney.

>literally a 16 minute video that can be boiled down to a "you say Miley Cyrus, I say Hopsin, repost if you still listen to REAL MUSIC" youtube comment
fucking hell Sup Forums, is this guy actually widely liked?

>MAYNE STREAM METEOR

Triggered libtard detected. Go back to r/politics, you effeminate, pathetic little cunt.

>Cultural Marxism

Stopped watching right there.

Why do retards think a group of Communist and Social theorists getting together to study and discuss abstract concepts is somehow a conspiracy to bring down the west?

You do realise you need evidence for these things, correct?

It's a term which *literally* has its roots in 'Cultural Bolshevism', a term used by the Nazis.

It's the height of copout to claim that your opponent in a discussion is pathological or is """"conspiring""""" against you.

No, I'm not a Commie.

Has this cuck ever heard of a razor or is looking like you just rolled out of bed still the current hipster chic?

He is, but it's not because of commies lol

It's because of capitalism. Capitalism determines what people want and gives it to them. Blame people.

>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

Sup Forums doesn't watch his videos, they derail every thread about him by mocking his retarded accent

>vehemently denies existence of cultural marxism
>no i'm not a commie
everytime

Who?

This guy blames cultural marxism, wtf is that, but all of these mass-produced forms of media are capitalist products and could not exist in a marxist country

is he a braindead moron?

can you imagine this fucking guy actually sitting and reading Adorno or some shit

not really, most find his way of speaking off putting. this is one of his worst videos though, many of them are good babbys first redpill. either way, Sup Forums is far too enlightened to care much about this guy (80% unironically)

I think the cultural marxism false flag is out there precisely to take the onus off of the people who fund and profit from lowest-common-denominator media.