Justin Timberlake Chosen for Half-Time Performer

thoughts? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-H1udC3SLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not terrible

i always wonder why islamic terror never targets sacred american institutions such as jimmy fallon...

>Again, again! I love repetition!

can't possibly top gaga's phenomenal 2017 show

ABVeganvillefags BTFO

what's your favorite JT song brehs?

>another cookie cutter pop act
Cool

unironically I like the choice. timberlake has grown on me

which nigress will he ravage this time?

I thought JT and JayZ were tight because of Timbaland who basically made Timberlake's solo career.

It's weird to see him step in where Jay Z refused becuase of Moral issues (and the fact that NFL seems to be asking to be paid for the performance). If the money thing is true, it makes JT sort of look like a chump. Does he really need to pay the NFL for promotion? I thought he was bigger than that.

Cry Me a River or Sexy Back desu

AND AS LONG I GOT MY SUIT AND TIE

Disgustingly white

That's gonna be boring as fuck, they should've gotten someone that's mad litty like Lil Pump

>Justin Timberlake
The absolute fucktard state of music.
>Whigger.

doesn't have enough hit songs desu

Thicc Rihanna please

>NFL trusting Rihanna

I hope he reveals Taylor Swift's titty this time

more of a lorde man myself

>justin timberlake
>wigger
not even close

anyways, it's a better pick than some shit like bruno mars

Kind of hard to dance with a tree branch much less expose it

your post could not possibly be more wrong, actually. timberlake used to wear whiteboi cornrows and bruno mars put on one of the most entertaining SBHT shows of all time

lmao your national "sport" is so terrible you people are more concerned about who performs during half time that in the actual game. This speaks great volumes about amerikkkan "culture": all show, no substance.

Are you even aware of the fact that this shit has absolutely nothing to do with the sport? As if handegg wasn't already infected with comercial breaks every 2 minutes to acomodate both the short attention span of the average american and the jew dictated consumerist culture.

Oh look, Justin Bieber! last year was Lady Gaga or something, or maybe it was Bruno Mars. I can't even keep count of the latest celebrity (because the word musician is too big for them, but I'm sure you can't tell the difference) you guys had, but of course you kardashian obsessed retards would eat these people's shit with a spoon if they asked you too.

Who cares who wins in the end, right? I mean, the rest of the world doesnt give a flying fuck about this shit. The greatest american (america is the name of a continent btw) football player could travel around the globe without getting recognized. The only important thing is that you sit your fat asses on your couch and watch this garbage, and don't you think about skipping the comercials you little goy, you know how much they cost, right?

Just relax and turn off your brain a little. Think about the next soda you are gonna buy or the latest McD hamburger that's being promoted. It's not like there are more important things to focus right now, like that russian guy rigging your presidential elections, right?

>chili attempting to talk shit
lmao

>reddit spacing

what's their to reveal

you bite your fucking canuck tongue you fucking leaf son of a fucking bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=p-H1udC3SLA
love this song bro

>No WC, the only important event in the only important sport in his country

>numale signaling

pop is just generic garbage lacking any musical talent where every "hit" will be forgot a year later

she's fucking gross dude

fucking twig with two pounds of makeup on her alien face

>he doesn't listen to the zombies

what's it like being the mayor of pleb city?

Once again, the NFL picks an act that is 5 years too late to be relevant.

i'm sure you'd rather get loaded on crown and take your local moose to poundtown, eh?

what's yer fuckin postal code, eh?

the NFL fucking sucks this year, jesus fuck

>Justin Timberlake Chosen for Half-Time Performer

Was he chosen by Lou Pearlman(again)?
BTW, why hasn't Timberlake ever outed Pearlman like they did with Weinstein? How many others were victims after Timberlake? Shameful, if true.

it's E4T 4S5

not enough diversity points

>I thought he was bigger than that
Been a while since he had a hit, no? Just that song that was in the Disney kids movie, afaik.
Not exactly making Bieber money.

this
has he even had a hit in the last decade?

>not Metallica or Death Grips
And they wonder why ratings are in the shitter.

the performers have had to pay to do the show for a long time as far as i know

My impression was that they sign the acts like 5 years in advance, and that was why they always have an irrelevant performance.

as long as he doesn't repeat any songs he's used in his previous appearances its a decent choice

they went after jay z but he told them he wasn't doing it for free

his wife paid to do it

won't be watching, like always, so don't care.

Chance are the whole show is one big political shit fest anyway

bet 100 Timberlake takes a knee at the end, or they have 100 mexican children breaking down a wall or something

>>chili attempting to talk shit
What else is there ton do in chile?
It's not like they have ever been to the moon.

Cap this. Bet he's right.

The Super Bowl is not about football fans, it is about people who want to be seen at the Super Bowl. This is great choice for those people.

>they have 100 mexican children breaking down a wall or something
kek, the nfl is so shitty now this will probably actually happen

>The NFL has still made no attempt whatsoever to get Taytay as a Super Bowl halftime performer

Taytay can't even be near nogs long enough to be able to complete the show

the one where scarlett johanssen was in the video and got into a car crash. great song.

all those people below the stage they pay to be excited will hold up pictures of bricks to form a wall. he will run through the wall of bricks breaking it in half.

What about those times they signed The Rolling Stones and then Prince? They never sign anyone current or interesting.

prince was fucking incredible and you should probably get your idiot fucking head checked

>This is great choice for those people.
It isn't, I would want Meshuggah or any other hard rock band like Nine Inch Nails to headline the Super Bowl. Fuck those people who want to be seen, they're not fans.

>hard rock band
>Nine Inch Nails

Timberlake will bring back N'Sync for one last tour run and a new album again.

I shouldn't say hard rock, I mean metal and Nine Inch Nails is close to being Metal

>prince
He never said anything bad about prince you autistic fuck.

Prince sucks and your mother sucks

Why not add Megadeth or other rock greats like Iggy Pop and others.

Fuck these new age wannabee rappers

>timberlake
>rap

if the nfl is always like 5-10 years behind, why dont they go after skrillex or some other dubstep garbage?

>Dubstep
>2017

fuck you bitch

Considering what the options for the Super Bowl LII halftime show were, this isn't as bad. I mean, I'm not a fan of Justin Timberlake's music, but it could have been worse. We could have ended up with (and God help us) Bustin Jieber or Ciley Myrus.

hell no go back to your MDMA drug house

Justin Bieber isn't that bad now. He's just generic.

i still jerk off to those miley parking lot piss shots

god, what a treasure trove

what i want to know is why does it always have to be a concert?

you want a spoken word poetry reading? lmao fuck you bitch

just give me something else. send some attack dogs at some inmates or a pyrotechnics display. dont give me some has been shit shovelling "artist" that only shitters that watch the superbowl for the commercials will like.

no fuck you bitch

I like him. I also like My Dying Bride and Celtic Frost

>my dying bride
postmetal for whiny bitch babies

>postmetal

doom metal without the doom, i don't know what else you'd call them

>googling

That Girl is a banger. TKO is good.... I also like Like I Love You is GOAT

t. Also 5 years behind

is the super bowl that famous concert with commercials and kneeling?

Justin Timberlake is still a singer?

>He didn't watch SB51

You missed a hell of a game, Fake Texas.

Did I just switch over from the Berenstyn Bears universe? I could have sworn I heard about this at least a week ago.

At least he's White and not a stupid women.

I wannnnnnnnttt it THAT way..

Never thought he'd get invited back after Wardrobe Malfunction...

>Getting this seething over a feminist coalburner

>hire the man that killed janet jackson's career
>nogs complain about muh discrimination
>kneelfl loses even more viewers
Thank g-d it's dying

my nigger

Kek

>Nigger friendly white man
They're playing it safe.

shes too much of an islander slut to present to the american masses