>NSyA advance on ISIS stronghold in Deir Ezzor
>ISIS brutally executes 5 alleged spies
>Syrian Army secures large farm area in the East Ghouta amid rebel collapse
>Jihadists launch new offensive in northern Latakia
>42 dead in Yemen suicide attacks claimed by Daesh

Previous >SouthFront June 28
youtu.be/UD_Ly9KHff4

Other urls found in this thread:

gulfnews.com/news/mena/turkey/turkey-s-vengeance-will-come-down-like-rain-from-hell-1.1854791
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/uae-offers-support-to-fight-daesh-in-al-mukalla-1.1854788
youtube.com/watch?v=x6YGs0UJh_Y
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950409000926
twitter.com/SyriaWarReports/status/748182956175400961
en.alalam.ir/news/1833430
youtube.com/watch?v=-J4Xe6Y0i8I
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/cia-weapons-for-syrian-rebels-stolen-by-jordanian-intelligence-o/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bomb ISIS to oblivion.

SAAnime!

3rd for Ivan

Looks like a week of total desaster for the "moderates".
First they lose mallah and with that effective control over the road, then they fuck up their offensive to relief pressure in latakia, then they fuck up their offensive to recapture mallah and then the New Syrian Army fucks up against IS.
They probably lost a few hundret men for nothing.

>ISIS brutally executes 5 alleged spies

What happened this time?

New meme army infiltrated their village and killed some official

Oh, I meant how were they executed this time.

But why is also very interesting. Tak norbro.

top kek

So what is /sg/'s consensus on the New Meme Army? Despite being FSA, they are yet to attack the SAA and only operate against ISIS in the North and South. Does that mean they are alright?

they are a few sockpuppets heavily assisted by american, british and jordanian specops and without them they fail horrible.
i mean their whole setup: Yeah we started giving people airbourne training and one day later they will commit to airbourne operatiosn without aircrafts. come on.
the usa tries to close the syrian iraqi border while pushing from falluja.

They are not FSA, there are no operational ties to other groups. They are former FSA members which the US and Jordan formed into a raiding party in the desert. They don't go for SAA because they don't have the manpower. They will try to secure some oil fields and control the border so there is no unbound Shia alliance Syria-Iraq-Iran across the borders.

I was under the impression that NySA was ONLY allowed to attack ISIS by their American overlords.

the NSyA is just Jordanian and Saudi contractors
They're good for a laugh, but if they want to go kill some ISIS rats, power to them.
the NSyA is far too inept to ever be a threat to the SAA

>‘Turkey’s vengeance will come down like rain from hell’
>The death toll included 23 Turks and 18 foreigners, including at least five from Saudi Arabia and others from nations ranging from Palestine to Tunisia and China, an Istanbul governor’s official said. At least 147 people were wounded.
>Turkey’s Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said early on Wednesday that Daesh was behind the assault late on Tuesday at the international arrivals terminal of Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport.

gulfnews.com/news/mena/turkey/turkey-s-vengeance-will-come-down-like-rain-from-hell-1.1854791

HOW MANY DEAD TURKS YESTERDAY

>UAE offers support to fight Daesh in Al Mukalla
>New security measures would include stepped up raids on suspect hideouts and the deployment of more security forces
>The shadowy branch of Daesh in Yemen on Monday claimed responsibility for three suicide bombings in the city of Al Mukalla. The attackers approached soldiers at sunset and pretended to be fast-breaking food distributors.

We good guys now?

thats the point. cutting of isis supplies and reinforcements by closing the border

Julian on suicide watch!

I like them more than the Kurds 2bh. They even take a Russian airstrike and still stick by their principles of not touching the SAA.

What's the backstory here?

Jihadi Julian being Jihadi again

But who are delivering weapons to who?
I know Julian, but I don't understand the context of this tweet.

You guys got to start supporting the Houthis just for the shits and giggles and to fuck over the Saudis a little bit.

He is angry because the NSA were BTFO and ISIS stole their equipment.

That'll never happen because of the GCC and the shia/sunni thing.
The next best thing must be what just happened, pulling out and offering support only against Daesh.

Also linkfix: gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/uae-offers-support-to-fight-daesh-in-al-mukalla-1.1854788

Its because they cannot do any harm to the SAA.
They got humiliated by ISIS even with state of the art US equipment and support and airstrikes.

Fucking sectarianism. Y'all could do a lot of damage to some of the most evil people in the region.
True. But they could have aligned with other FSA groups and still go after the SAA too.

NEW SOUTHFRONT

some reports state Ahrar al-Sham and Nusra are fighting eachother in Aleppo

If true, this could be very helpful to the loyalists.

Its the nice thing about Idlib&Aleppo.. leave an isolated pocket of dozens of different jihadi factions alone for a while.. and infighting is pretty much guaranteed.

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950409000926 (and yes, I know this site is generally shit)
twitter.com/SyriaWarReports/status/748182956175400961
en.alalam.ir/news/1833430

i would guess that this is NSA weaponry that was left behind in a hurry.

I like how Julian is being more critical of some rebel events lately

Is he trying to make himself seem more legit/"unbiased"?

Wonder what his German family thinks about him working for fucking Orient News and defending al-Qaeda online.

Jihadi Julian was never on ISIS side, just "moderates", so he is critical at everything that hurts the "moderates". and now that they are in open conflict with isis.

He said that Palmyra would be better off if SAA never captured it from ISIS
Jihadi Julian is on ISIS's side but only when it's against the SAA

that was more about the SAA being succesfull while the FSA was a sorry shell of itself, than about ISIS losing though.

Could someone explain to me what exactly the New Syrian Army is? Was gone the entire week

read the thread, faglord

S-sorry

They are a small rebell group supported by the US, UK and Jordan, who are working at the jordani-iraqi-syrian border. They pledge to exclusivly fight ISIS in a very limited area and not threaten the SAA.
They left that area a few weeks ago and russia bombed them. That was while the SAA was advancing on Tabqa and thus produced a shitstorm.
Effectivly they are a mask for spec ops of said nations to hide behind.

28 iirc

Ah, thanks

did Russia actually bomb them, though?
All I saw were a few destroyed vehicles
But it didn't look as though it was an airstrike

afaik russia claimed they operated out of bounds and were bombarded because of that.
might have been the Syrian Airforce as well, but i think it was the russian one.

Russian MoD admitted to it.

Secularist establishment in Turkey has gone full frontal on anti-ISIS society. Erdocuck can't even say no as the media is about to unleash true soft-power hell on jihadi mindset.

Trailer for an upcoming Turkish blockbuster:
youtube.com/watch?v=-J4Xe6Y0i8I

looks pretty good , is dag 2 gonna have turks killing kurds?

>otto is now anti-erdo
took you long enough

>Erdocuck
What does this make you? Pro-Putin or anti?

Rescue bump

> linking the young turks

Cenk can be sensible from time to time but the rest of them are retarded lib drones.

holy shit someone from /sg/ linked TYT?
i FUCKING HATE the young turks.
Cenk is a fucking retard. I hate everything he stands for
I will delete that from the next OP. I can't believe I missed that

I heard google updated their google maps and earth.
Checked few places on Syria, looks better.

Am i blind? I don't see any TYT links.

Same.

Here is another photo I posted on the last thread.

It's slow here today - I guess everyone is shitposting in some turkish thread today :'(

yeah I don't see it either.
just a leaf being a leaf, I guess

>Turkey has gone full frontal on anti-ISIS society

So basically you're going to destroy more Kurdish towns?

Because Turkey has a very peculiar way of fighting ISIS...

Always dream big... reach out for what others call impossible... let them think you are crazy. For me, I will seek out Greater Syria.

cheers m8

bumpin'

Give me an estimate; when will the SAA secure castello road?

Right now is hard to say because Tiger Forces where forced to retreat from some points in Mallah farms by the rebel counter-attack.

Lets see if the SAA can follow with another counter-attack

Minnesota you lovable slut, don't you remember who I am?

I am not that kid whoever the fuck he is.

I'm the one who helped you one night, you fucking slurped gratitude all around my being don't you remember?

Don't make me fucking rekk your shitty loser thread over and over again. Try to remember how I got your fucking general ruined, don't itch for another ownage.

t. not that half-kurd dickward in your pic related

we all know it's you, Onur.
you're even more pathetic than usual. how does it feel knowing that Erdo apologized to Putin?

I'm serious kiddo. I have no idea who that guy is. I'm sure there was a tripnamefag here named ottomanwhen or someshit, but it wasn't me.

Use that tiny little amount of IQ you have.

Meanwhile... you were warned. Now suffer.

>Onur makes a huge fool of himself on /sg/
>starts posting under a different name
>LOOK, GUISE i'M A DIFFERENT PERSON!!!11 BELIEVE ME PLEASE (nato pls halp)
haha. yeah, sure thing.

Previously, on /sg/ the cesspool of Sup Forums the containment board...

>12 loser NEETs
>found each other on /sg/ within the Sup Forums containment wasteland
>most slavshits, slavshit diaspora, wannabe underages and shia masochist heretics, romanian shitskin gypsies
>post all day about a civil war that only THEY perceive as """"important"""
>shill for Putin the manlet, endlessly slobbering over his mafia state policies, and """"brave""" banning Turkish lemon imports XD
>Think S-400 is state of the art, post pictures of it thinking it will actually WORK when the time comes
>Think NATO doesn't want Russia dismembered without Turkey in the mix XD
>circlejerk each other, waste their lives and energy trying to find new ways to console that they are, like their proxy war, relevant (to a most miniscule degree)
>Try to bash Turks but can't realize that they chimped-out like buttblasted niggers by a single ballsy move by Turkey, and are in FULL damage control
>Try to meme up roach stuff, not realizing that being a cockroach is around 122x better than being born any type of slav
>Console themselves with little things and fake twitters
>Repeat endlessly
>Stay """comfy""", another word for ETERNALLY irrelevant in their personal lives, utter failures, unadulterated specks of a march to death and passing time

ssshhh relax my sweet little bottom.

I'm back after months, ready to fill you up to the brim.

You guys are kinda like the "12 Angry Men" of Sup Forums, only instead of "Angry", you're more like "Buttblasted", and instead of "Men" you're more like Genderless.

>be a Putin shill
>wake up
>drink your daily coffee-slavshit-HIV+blood blend
>wake up with pizzazz and freshened up energy for a potent day of shilling
>get on Sup Forums, find the plague-ridden-containment thread that is /sg/
>begin consoling other slavshits and putin-shills around the world, trying to polyanna yourselves into thinking "we should h-have pride of russia and their righteous honorable quest"
>totally ignore the fact that russian forces are only good for bombing goatfuckers and durkas with second hand arab LBE near raqqa
>Eternal Sunshine Spotless Mind your memories of that Turkish AMRAAM penetrating 100 million east slav, and putinshill asses
>try to forget it, its.... its not pleasant, like Obi-Wan sensing millions of voices crying out in terror-- but this time in utter butthurt and slavshit ragequit feelings
>because you intend to ruin DOTA 2 for the civilized peoples of the world, get a hurry on to post more nonsensical putinshilling on your containment thread
>some vatican flagged hairy man poses as a japanese qt, wow he's awesome
>some slavshit student in austria poses as a german, what a bro
>some russians who barely have 230 ping on russian servers post some cool hardware, S-400s definitely will work, much pride
>wrap up with some roach memes, koksal baba memes (even though turks proudly created that meme in the first place, as koksal baba is pontic greek)
>high five your other 11 /sg/ buddies for a day well spent
>post some bullshit twitter things
>attach happenin' images
>rinse
>repeat
>endless cycle of life wasting

Whenever I have a rough day, I always log in /sg/ to see the losers here who have it far worse than most people. I love you guys for cheering me up.

Did we break Otto?

>rekk your shitty loser thread over and over again

Just like ISIS and the PKK with your shitty country every month! LMAO XDDDD DESU BAKA

You guys got me..

I was like triple checking the OP to find it

The ultimate equalizer is this. And I know it will be hard to accept for most of you:

Turkey, Turks, and all related things, have butthurt your race SO much, that you literally have banded with OTHER butthurt diaspora and minor nations around the world, and your life revolves around the fact that this ridiculously inflamed butthurt, has united you all. I mean look at you all. A dozen assblasted fools trying to prove how Turks are this, and Turks are that, DAY AND NIGHT. It's SO fucking beautifully pleasing, that we have made your psyche. You exist, solely to be butthurt on Sup Forums against us. I now understand why Jews see themselves superior. In your vapid and futile quest for hating Turks, you have elevated them to the position of being above you. Because you seethe against them, while they are indifferent towards you.

This, is the ultimate, sad truth, for each and every Turk-hater on /sg/.

>proceeds to rape-ejaculate deep inside Minnesota's velvet rectum

>implying there is another Turkish autist who feels the urge to be a tripfag

Another beautiful day of BTFO di/sg/usting NEETs at this shit general.

Thanks for the morale, losers.

It's like a zoo here, of the WORST of the WORST ethnicities around the world:

> slavs (worst)
> spicniggers of spain, chile, brazil, mexico (is this still even a country?)
> filipino mongrel abominations (worse than the worst)
>armenians, k*rds, shia heretics (icing on the cake of shit tier races)

>proceeds to quantum ejaculate within Minnesota's slut soul

lol this roach is angry

how many dead turks though?

>onur is going all out
nice to see that our court jester survived the explosions

You (you) know that nobody reads this right
Our attention span is pretty low when we see so many letters

>listing 'shit' races
>Turks from Turkey are a mix of all the mentioned races

Onur is making up for yesterday when he was gone getting deep in Anzu's boipussy

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/cia-weapons-for-syrian-rebels-stolen-by-jordanian-intelligence-o/
Weird thing that this got no mention in the media down here

/SG/ APPROVED RACIAL LADDER:

SUPERHUMAN TIER:
>UNSPOILT NORDICS

ORDINARY HUMAN TIER:
>GERMANICS
>SOUTH SLAVS
>ADYGHE
>MONGOL MIXED TURKICS (Tatars, Yakuts, Chuvash)
>PURE TURKICS (Turkmen, Kazakh, Bashkir, Yörüks)
>MONGOLS
>LEVANTINE """"ARABS""""
>WEST SLAVS
>JAPANESE
>KOREANS
>HUNGARIANS
>GREEKS
>ARMENIANS
>LATINS
>ARGENTINIANS
>WASP AMERICANS
>PERSIANS

SUBHUMAN TIER:
>ARAP RAPED SPICS (SPAIN AND PORTUGAL)
>MESTIZO SPICS (MEXINIGGERS, CHILENIGGERS AND BRAZILNIGGERS)
>SPASTIC SPICS (PHILLIPPINES)
>NIGGERS
>GULF ARABS
>CHINESE

INSECT TIER:
>EAST SLAVSHITS AND RUSSIAN RAPEBABBIES
>GYPSIES (ROMANIAN AND BULGARIANS)
>KURDS

CUMBUCKET TIER:
>Minnesota's Expectant Little Mouth

>AND RUSSIAN RAPEBABBIES
So you

all he puts out is a bunch of copy pasta, what a life ... what a life

Are you still mad because of the political activism yesterday?

NEW SOUTHFRONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Onur is angry because Anzu is disgusted by his diseased boipucci

I'm gonna make your tiny dick NEET overlord Minnesota crawl to me begging to un-shit the general up.

Just as if it were January 2016.

/sg/ is dead, long live /mrg/

Pic related, Minnesota as she's waiting to be spooned.

Show me your boipussy :DDD

Minnesota is so content.

That's effect a big bronze Turkish dick has on an Aryan woman.

Contentment. Orgasm. Fulfilment from a real man. Staggering multiple orgasms that make her finally believe in God. In the idea that Man was created in a perfect image and that Life is Good. That God loves his children.

A Turkish man, when sliding deep within a white qt, bring with him the eternal and deep knowledge that he was bred to breed, while she was bred to choose HIM over the other competing pasty white small penis Betas. She appreciates that the Turkish male is healthy, 20/20 vision, strong, no diabetes, no genetic inbred """white""" illnesses.

No slavshit AIDS.

No gypsy abominable traits (like tails all Bulgarians possess.)

No spic tiny penises, no filipino tendency to go transgender upon reaching 40 years old.

The Aryan white woman appreciates her Turkish man's powerful willpower, and bravery. She applauds when his AMRAAMS shoot down Manlet controlled 70's technology Jets.

She knows.

She is content.

I'm sorry, it was cuz of the roach :( did not had time to read around!

>Pic related, Minnesota

California... arab are you even trying?

I want to burn an ISIS flag too, but how do I buy one without landing on every possible watch list and getting v&?

Abandon ye ALL this general.

Join my Minnesota-Tan raping cult!

Taste the sweet nectar of her /sg/ boipuççi.

RAPE MINNESOTA, NOW, AND FOREVER

you print it at home on paper.. other "legal ways" will put you on a watch list.. immagine the face of the lady at a copy center

Hey faggots, while you are busy reading the fantasies of a deluded turk, there are developments in Northern Aleppo.
Jihaddist are trying to reclaim Mallah farms and they seem to be forcing SAA to retreat.

>>Ordinary humans
>Arabs
No
>>Minnesota's Expectant Little Mouth
Cuck

oh fugg :DDDDD