How would you kill a Finnshit roach subhuman filth? Would you rape him/her first? Would torture him/her?

How would you kill a Finnshit roach subhuman filth? Would you rape him/her first? Would torture him/her?

Here's what I would do:

First, I would gouge the Finnfucks eyes out. Then I would fuck the other eye socket with my huge dick and cum in there. After that, I would piss on another eye socket. Then I would slice his/her throat and watch him/her slowly dying, gargling blood, suffocating and crying mixture of blood, tears, sperm and piss.

The more fragile the Finnroach the better (child, female) with lots of dreams and plans for the future. They would all shatter in that moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2mK7UnlhpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

El haitiANO

helo freind

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

DO IT

fuck yu

Finnshits btfo

Hahaha

You are negroid :--------DDD

wow bro chill out brah

>f*nl*nd

Swedes should've just genocide them all desu (it's still not too late though)

Stop those worthless pieces of shits roaches you are insulting my kind

I will protect Finland with my bare hands.

After Swedes get rid of all their mudslimes, I'm fairly sure Finns are next. At least I hope so.

good thing we aren't living in 2014 (or when the fuck that shit pic was made)
the uncuckening has already began youtube.com/watch?v=t2mK7UnlhpM

How is stretching your hands up in the air going to protect anything?

Go back to /hoc/, jonne

Do NOT bully Finns you burger bastard!

Uncucking truly happens only when f*nns get systematically murdered en masse you disgusting filth of a subhuman roach

what the fuck is hoc you stupid f*nnfucker?

Nah, Swedes couldn't even kill all f*nns back then despite the effort. They are natural born cucks

time to go back to guatemala.

Why would a god forsaken Guatemalan hate us? :DDD

The fire will rise.

Swedes will be stronger than ever.

I'd force him to live in F*nland until he died.

howling at this thread

>f*nnfuck responds to me

ewwww

>howling at this thread

pic related

>being this arseblasted after a finfag made you look like a worthless piece of shit in the 9/11 thread
Burgers are no different than Muslims; you're both cancer upon the world.

reported

>being black
>calling someone subhuman

reported

Wow RUDE

Finland made a Winter War movie where every Fin was not Finish?

reported

Quality thread

no and everyone forgot about that abomination 1 week after it was announced

Agreed my dearest brother.

>tfw ywn be a Swiss Master Race

are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

It's not him. I've seen that picture many times before.

Come at me

It is my personal conviction that Finnish people are the most subhuman race on the planet. They aren't even people, just autistic sperglords that time forgot to eradicate. Whenever we let a Finn out of its hugbox of a country, the Finn always attacks. Every time Western Civilization has been threatened, the Finnish race always seems to be leading the charge. I just really hate Finnish ""people"", and this is coming from an unbiased opinion. I'll have you know I have 3 pHD's on history and biological sciences, so I know what I'm talking about when I say FINNS AREN'T PEOPLE!!! Anybody who accepts the truth knows how Finnish people only exist to destroy white people through their trickery and autism. Don't believe me? Let me redpill you really really hard about the eternal Finn:
> During the Finno-Korean Hyperwar, King Spurdo III organized the third Neanderthal genocide, resulting in the extermination of millions, if not trillions of modern Germans.
> During the 30 years war in the early 1600's, Finland had infiltrated the Schmalkaldic League with Finnish agents to assasinate WHITE kings and emperors.
> During the Great Northern War, Finnish partisans destroyed any chances of the WHITE and virtuous Swedish Empire winning the brave crusade against invading Muslim Russians.
> During WW2, Finland joined the Axis in what was the most destructive war in history. Finland directly organized the French and Swedish holocaust, resulting in millions of WHITE citizens from across the Europa being slaughtered. After the war ended, Finland shifted the blame on Germany, destorying what was the last attempt in history at having a decent, conservative society.

When will Swedes genocide f*nns?

I'm impatient

STOP BULLYING MY WIFE

haha so funnee lolol :) (: (:)

I'm afraid Sweden will go down before us (not laughing tho)

Leave Finland alone! Leave em alone!

he he... try me kiddo.. ;))

reported

(you)

fuck you fag
of all the faggots ive seen on this boards finns are the best of the bunch

They won't. Swedes are ultra-nationalistic nowadays, you should be VERY afraid.

They will kill you.

Fuck off subhuman f*nn sympathizer filth

Finns >>>> Afroamericans >>> Hispanics >>>> american wh*Tes

>Swedes are ultra-nationalistic nowadays

They're certainly more nationalistic than say 5 years ago, but I wouldn't say "ultra-nationalistic"

i bet youre a faggot californian
youre kind needs to be firebombed

>American

Sure you know