This movie is actually kino. Plus is polarizes normies

This movie is actually kino. Plus is polarizes normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQExlqz6slk
youtube.com/watch?v=AGfmfPYiO1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never actually watched it. People just talked about how bad it was when it came out, so I never gave it a chance.

great movie, the washroom scene and medieval times, basketball scene are pure kino

One of the best Carrey films. And that's including his dramatic phase.

you really should. I feel like its a topic not picked up alot, even if it is exaggerated. There are just really awkward dudes who try and force their friendship on you.

Probably one of the top 5 comedies of the decade desu.

It was ahead of its time

I have no clue how I like this movie so much.
I hate Jim Carrey save for maybe 2 or three movies. Ben Stiller is even worse. But this movie is so good.
bonus for good soundtrack youtube.com/watch?v=RQExlqz6slk

cable guy is on the shortlist of pretty good movies that were (for some weird reason) pushed by the media as awful.

I'd include Spider Man 3 on that list-- and the Garfiled movies have shown how true that is.

I didn't get a single laugh out of it. Carrey's butthurt autism and physical "humor" was as unfunny as unfunny can be. Do you need to be a fellow autist to appreciate that shit?

Only thing I remember is cringing when he made a star trek reference and then said he was making a star trek reference

>Ben Stiller is even worse.
Eat a dick, and stop jumping on every meme bandwagon. He's a great comedy writer. Go back and watch the ben stiller show.

you probably just have to have known someone like that irl to really appreciate the cringe

It's pure dogshit. No laughs at all. Until his gf suicided because of his diseased dick. Now that was funny.

>you probably just have to have known someone like that irl to really appreciate the cringe
That's probably because user IS that guy.

DONT YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO LOVE

Sorry bud. His humor does not comply with me.

there weren't many laughs out loud moments. only one i can think of is pic related. and the running gag with the twins who killed their parents on TV ("they sounded... asian. i think they were.... asian.") just a lot of rage inducing shit. it's definitely not a comedy. i think that's why i like it so much, defies expectations at every turn.

this. Don't watch it as a comedy but as a dark cringe fest of rage inducing moments and hope you don't ever meet someone this autistic

Yeah I liked okay enough too, I was surprised when I found out that this one was trashed when it was released, but Liar Liar was praised when it's literally garbage

I don't really watch it as a comedy, i don't think its that funny. I just watch it as a tone deaf thriller. It's pretty good.

it is kind of a thriller desu

>Ben Stiller is even worse.
Watch this and try not to laugh faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGfmfPYiO1w

ok you got me i grinned a few times

The character is not just some awkward dude, he's a sociopath who tries to control every aspect of the 'friendship' to fulfil his psychotic need to make it 'perfect'.