Loved Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar when I was 8

>Loved Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar when I was 8.
>Watched it 50-100 times.
>Went to friends house and brought the VHS so we could watch Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar together.
>Heard them in the other room trashing the movie, and saying how horrible it is.
>Felt so embarrassed that I never watch it again.
>Went into his bedroom, and sliced open his mattress and hid the VHS tape inside his mattress.
>20 years pass.
>friend writes a facebook post
>says he found Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar inside his mattress and has no idea how it got there.

YOU'RE ONLY SECOND RATE

>using the same mattress for over 20 years

Jesus christ

Came here to post this. Has your town had a severe mattress shortage for 20 years?

t. consumerist cucks

You're friend is 28 and still lives with his parents? No wonder they're too poor to ever buy new furniture.

>heh my dead skin falls onto my mattress every day, but I'm going to keep using it for two decades because I'm so smart

that is the most realistic part of the story

how often are you supposed to change em? I've had the same one for 20 yrs

Do you not own sheets? Or just not ever wash them?

prince of thieves was better desu

Every 10 years

When I was in highschool, I threw a party when my parents were away. Some people wanted to put on a movie, so I put in The Fox And The Hound. They started making fun of it, and I got so mad I kicked them out of my house.

They just don't know how to deal with the sadness.

>cut school one day with 2 girls and one of their boyfriends
>he's a nigger
>steal a bottle of georgi from her dads house and go to my house
>everyone but him gets drunk
>I hook up with this one girl and lose my virginity
>get all excited and happy, thinking about how awesome the day was
>go to take a piss and see 3 niggers in my livingroom with guns
>nigger boyfriend and his pals stole everything they could out of my house
>not before they raped his "girlfriend"
>tied me up in my underwear to a ceilingfan
>parents come home to mess
>catch still drunk girl and used condom on their bed

What the fuck does that have to do with disney movies?

good call

Jasmine was my first 2d waifu. I can't be the only one.

I don't know what everyone sees in her. I prefer Aurora.

who the fuck sleeps on a bare mattress?

Aurora has a god tier design but she hasn't been in anything with decent animation recently so the potential for childhood boners is unrealized.

Definitely my #2 Disney waifu though.

That impressed me. I had the same mattress for 15 years and by the time I threw it out at least 6 of the springs were broken.

As great as that show is throwing it on at a"party" when the parents are away is possibly the most autistic thing ive ever heard

Aladdin 2 was always shit, 40 Thieves was the shit though

Everything.

Wow. What fucking faggots.

I know for a fact I watched all three of those movies over and over when I was a kid and rewound the tapes in my batmobile vhs rewinder but I honestly can't remember a single detail about Return of Jafar. I can remember Aladdin, I can remember 40 Thieves, but I draw a blank thinking about what happened in the 2nd.

Always put on C-SPAN when my parents are away and my friends and I are getting lit. It's the only thing that everyone can agree on.

People change their mattresses? Do Americans really do that?

You must understand that American body expansion destroys the springs and whatever inside the mattress. They must be changed every 6-18 months.

t. commies

Jafar returns

>You're

>sister used her mattress for 7 years
>she moved out and gave it to me
>been using it for 16 years now

come at me

You are disgusting and should buy a new mattress every 5-6 years.

I'm not "coming at you," I'm trying to teach basic hygiene.

>this guy doesnt wash his sheets, only throws them out every 5-6 years

Same here. I also watched the series and I remember some episodes, but nothing about the second movie.

Banging hot girls everynight wears down the mattress a lot, I need a new one every couple months.

desu i might fuck several girls in the same sheets

keeps it moisty

Washing your sheets does not prevent the buildup of dust mites, skin flakes and bodily fluids that accumulate on a mattress over more than a decade.

>expecting me to throw away my mattress after My mattress 20 years of my own flavors and essences to the point that it's pretty much of part of me now, like a horcrux or something. Genetically, it's probably as close to me as a son. Ain't no way I'm getting rid of it to satisfy the big mattress industry.

Didn't mean to make that all green text, but I might have been drinking a little (protip: I have).

>Harry Potter analogy

That copypasta fag was right.

And this is why you have a mattress protector, one that can keep out water, mites and bodily shit.

dose it have pusy smell?

Those are rubber sheets. You're a bedwetter.

I'm allergic to dust mites and I use a mattress protector so there's literally no reason to get a new mattress until the springs break.

This.

Jasmine is a disgusting sand nigger and akabur has severely dampened any chance at being taken as a serious waifu.

no it has disgusting neckbeard smell

imagine it

Why is this weird? I've had the same blanket since I was 5. So like 20 years now.

All these people ITT still using springs

I have a spring matress but I am rocking the feather duvet covers and sheets.

My mattress has a bunch of holes with bed springs that pop up and cut me but I still sleep on it.

At some point she masturbated on it and you're sleeping in her soaked in pussy juices.

You're Free Now, Genie

Noice.

If you're freak out by dead skin that much you're gonna have to touch literally everything you came in contact with the moment you touch it cause it turns out humans shed dead skin constantly.

>pussy juices don't try up very fast
Virgin

My mattress is my lover. I was making love to it when I was 14 and I'm 29 years old and still at it.

Yes, they dried up into the mattress which is what user is sleeping on ergo he's sleeping on his sister's pussy juice.

Well this thread has turned into mattresses but we can still post some disney in here

>can't tell fun party movies from emotional "serious viewing" films
autism

Because a mattress is uncomfortable as fuck after 20 years and will fuck up your back. An old blanket will not.

I don't know what is worse: the fact that I know that list is shit or that I've seen enough movies on that list to know it's shit.

>pj has a shelf life of 16 years

keking

>Winnie the Pooh
>Not GOAT-tier