He wants to waste his time traveling to argentina

>he wants to waste his time traveling to argentina

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iudb0amH0sY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think this has ever happened with the exception of nazis and even then only due to lack of options.

don't you have cheap beef and red wine?

I know normies who go there to dance

There's a lot of youtubers making videos like "Wow argentina is epic","my travel in argentina","do you know those things about argentina","oh argentina, i won't get back"...

but the only they know about this shitty cunt is football (sport that we sucks in), meat (meme), and dulce de leche (thing that you can find in uruguay,paraguay,chile and every fucking cunt in the world)

this country sucks, nothing interesting ever happen.

Chilean wine is a hundred times better and the meat is a meme, it become from the same cow that you can find in canada, chile, brazil,spain or every country in the world except designateds.

I just want to feel the comfy feeling of being far away from hyperaggressive Northern hemisphere """""people""""" and drink a cocoa on the Atlantic Coast with a qt.

>I just want to feel the comfy feeling
Uruguay then, they are comfy people, here everyone is so damn aggressive.

i'm not a "we are full" (i know that i sound like one), if you guys wants to come here, then come, you are welcome, but this country literally sucks, there's nothing interesting here. you can't even have a nice picnik day.

Yeah, but I meant more in the sense of big historical events happening and civilizations and races and nations clashing with each other. I don't need that. In South America you may be robbed or whatever, but at least you know you're away from the dumb stuff that happens in the Northern hemisphere literally all the time.

I thought this thread would be about time traveling.

How disappointing.

>There's a lot of youtubers making videos like "Wow argentina is epic","my travel in argentina","do you know those things about argentina","oh argentina, i won't get back"...
it's because you're browsing from Argentina and probably even watching those videos, with youtube suggesting more of them
if you were browsing from fucking Zimbabwe you'll probably find a ton of those too

>Netherlands
>Is high

how much money do you have?
are you poor and cant afford nice things?
are you rich and cant stand living with poor people?

>but at least you know you're away from the dumb stuff that happens in the Northern hemisphere literally all the time.
This. It's good to know that I'm far away from USA, China, North Korea, Russia and the middle east.

i have like 1200usd saved, but i'm a 18yrs old working in an ice cream shop 8hrs per day with a $250usd monthly salary.
i'm middle class (maybe poor in a first world cunt) and yes, sometimes.
yes

>how much money do you have?
I have 3000USD, a bit more I think.
>are you poor and cant afford nice things?
I'm not poor, I like to travel so I'm always saving up money.
>are you rich and cant stand living with poor people?
I'm not rich, I belong to the middle class. But I can't stand to live among niggers.

you get that $1000 usd a month being middle class helps makes argentina a destination?

especially when it's cold here during december and january?

should take those savings to /biz/

Exactly. Which is why I would like to, at least once in my life, enjoy a peaceful cocoa on the Atlantic coast away from warmongering subhumans. So Argentina is not a waste of time.

>meat (meme)
Is this really a meme? If so, that's really disappointing.

that's under minimum wage friendo

>should take those savings to /biz/
I thought /biz/ was all memes. I'm hesitant to even ask, but can you tell us moar?

dude, what's the difference between our cows and yours?

yes ikr, but i can't find any better

Probably no difference at all in the cows themselves, but you guys are supposed to be world champs at cooking it. Personally I prefer my beef rare but if I went to Argentina I'd want it however the cook thought it should be eaten.

yours are grass fed

bigger thing is if you want to go to a good restaurant here to get a steak and a bottle of wine it's $100, but in argentina it can be done for $30

>dude, what's the difference between our cows and yours?

Feeding. Anyway, eating beef in argentina is a waste, chivito is the way to go.

Honestly on second thought, the notion that the cows could be different really isn't so outrageous. Could have a certain diet and/or amount of fat, or whatever. I mean I have no idea, I'm just considering possibilities.

What's chivito, familia?

this

i repeat people do not come here you will waste time and be disappointing

las malvinas y patagonia son galés

Goat meat isn't super common here but I like it a lot. Are you sure you're not just giving us the "fuck off, we're full" lie?

falklands*

lol
Do you reckon?

Bariloche is nice. I went there when Argentina was in a huge economic crisis and everything was cheap as fuck.

like your nan lol

come here IF you want.... but you will be disappointing

What would 1000-1500 USD a month in expenditures get me where you live? Like rent, food, internet, etc.

1000 USD a month is the basic salary here, you'd be able to rent a small apartment/house (in the suburbs, never in downtown) and get quite comfy, internet included (with a shitty 5-20 MB speed though), I would recomend that you prepare your food and don't buy meat everyday

apгeнтинa мaнит нeгpa argentina lures a negro, it's a palindrome in russian :3 i.e. it reads the same from either side of the phrase

Kek very nice, Boris.

how much to fuck your sister?

you'd be sent to jail for being a pedo

imagine a pirate in an argie jail :3

Is argentina worth going for hiking/tracks?
Rocks, mountains and cacti are my 3rd favourite thing in the world.
Is there much of that in argentina?

What is prison like in Argentina?

I saw that video with tourist running away and shouting 'amigo amigo' while the criminal points gun at him trying to steal his backpack
no thanks bruh

how much to fuck your sister?

like every prison in the world but poorer and full of amerindians willing to rape new asses

Alright. How's car ownership? Insurance, taxes, stuff like that. Purchase price? Are there decent, cheap cars available? I have a thing for Peugeots.

Sorry to quiz you like this, I'm just curious about everyday life.

I'm going on vacations to Argentina in 2 weeks, what should I expect?

meh, I've got time

sadly I can't help you on that subject, maybe some other argieanon ITT can
qts singing el polaco songs at you

I saw that too. I reckon he could've clobbered him, but easy to say that without a gun in your face.

>I have a thing for Peugeots.
:3
I think their capital controls makes shit super expensive from what I understand. Life there is difficult, but easier if you have USD income source

you're dead
youtube.com/watch?v=Iudb0amH0sY

Yes, cerro de los siete colores

>your gf is actually an amerindian man who's been stringing you along
>you get robbed and killed
>the end
sorry user ;_;

So prison rape really is a thing there? According to some sources, that's kind of a uniquely American thing.

Oh wow that looks very nice.
is there any chance that gangs would kidnap me for ransom in those places though?

>> 79185392
my cousin went to prison ... they will not rape you, but if they saw you weak, then they will want you to use your family to get things from outside to in, and if they do not do it, they will threat you.

No, those pleace are full of comfy people... the insecurity are in the big cities.

>riding around with a camera in some poor neighbourhood while also being an obvious tourist
literally asking for it
n-no

according to what I've heard they can rape you if they want to show who's the boss or if you were acused of rape/pedophilia
no but the north is very arid and full of abos, you'd feel at home
there are some nice mountains too in Cordoba and near the Andes if you like great heights

>big cities.
>Rosario,Buenos Aires,Cordoba

The average argie is too dumb to make good use of its money. Buy a house, don't rent. Go to a wholesaler, buying food in stores or convenience stores is retarded and way more expensive. It's cheaper to take vacations overseas than in our own country.

i must meet my white brothers

>finns
>white

you will be disappointed....