So where can i go to avoid the inevitable conflict and instability that the western world is heading towards

so where can i go to avoid the inevitable conflict and instability that the western world is heading towards

Stay and fight in it you fucking pussy

If your not willing to fight you deserve to loose your ancestorial homeland.

fucking /thread

Eastern world, obviously.

You can travel to sweeden and be the tolerant cuck you were alwats destined to be, and the rest of us will BE the happenings.

>trying to escape the happening
>expecting sympathy from pol

M8

There's only one way off the ride

I would recommend sticking around to see how shit plays out, should be good for a laugh, praise kek

couldnt give a fuck about muh ancestral homeland t b h, im not an aut rightist

Nowhere I'm taking your money and going to mars while all you Goyim can rot on Earth.

>Implying a full-scale happening wouldn't affect anywhere that even has a speck of civilization

New Zeeland

I'm looking forward to getting on the streets and throwing some plastic chairs about.

Learn to hunt/forage and live in the wilds, faggot.

You know who else runs to avoid conflict

Syrian refugees

STAND
YOUR
GROUND

Get ready for round 3, USA (when trump wins) and Russia will be by your side to fight the germans again.

>avoiding it
I can't wait to fight. I can't wait to shatter the cushy lives and silly ideas of the SJWs. Feminist talking points won't even be things anymore. Thoughts like "I think tampons should be tax funded" will be replaced with "Will I get to eat today?" It's gonna be great. Can't wait.

Not all Germans, only the muslim 'Germans' en leftist 'Germans' please.

>only the muslim 'Germans' en leftist 'Germans'

Isn't that the entire german population?

How about you stop being a fucking pussy?

Interesting why would the Brits be against the Germans now ?

Probably somewhere in the UK

Gotta say over here, it doesnt matter what is going on with the world economy or foreign markets, literally nothing even changes in Serbia.
Doesnt matter what economic shit is going on, doesnt matter which wars are going on, doesnt matter what migrant crisis, doesnt matter anything, once every 100 years Serbia goes to some kind of war and when that's done the rest is just pure peace.

I feel like we produce all of our shit and do not depend on anyone so we are pretty much safe.

There is no escaping it.
Sit back, and say fuck it.

Britain is the only choice

Briton's voted for freedom, sovereignty and an end to the EU project

Britain will stand up for true democracy with self governance. No other country on this Earth can say the same

Don't forget to enjoy punching a muzzi in the face when it all goes down.

this is a good shout actually

Here m8

Britain is too good for you cuck

No :(