There are actually people who believe this woman isn't evil

There are actually people who believe this woman isn't evil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jF_JVm8RMfQ
n-tv.de/politik/Nichts-verheimlicht-nicht-alles-erzaehlt-article10631536.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article116086112/Die-fruehen-Jahre-der-Angela-Merkel.html
chronik-berlin.de/news/merkel.htm
theintelligence.de/index.php/politik/kommentare/5193-angela-merkel-ein-stasi-spitzel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>burgercunts destroy multiple countries for the Jews
>white guilt ridden German woman helps the best she can
>she's the evil one

Burger logic, everybody. Point and laugh.

>destroys the people of her own country in favour of subhuman sand niggers
>not evil

This is the first pro-Germany post by a Brit I've seen on Sup Forums :^)

You make nice motorcycles, cars, and guns. Stick to that. It's your strength.

I wanna get whipped by Mamma Merkal
>do any Germans have that fetish?

Merkel is Germany and Germany is Merkel. They want to destroy themselves, which is why they continue to vote for her.

But without the fat retarded burgercunts fucking up the Middle East we may have been able to damage control until they hopefully started growing spines again.

Now I fear it's too late.

Ok I take it back :^)

Fuck off sausagesucker.

Us being a jewish oligarchy does nothing to excuse merkel being evil as fuck

>sausagesucker

How did you know :^)

I'm gonna disregard your impressive repeating digits because of this low quality post.

Heres what I believe.

She polically made everything she ever wanted true. Germany is in a golden age, Europe is conquered under the EU and thats a good thing.

So she waned to make one big thing before nobody ever votes for her again. So she said, all these poor immigrants, let's invite them in! This will surely secure my name in the history books and a benevolent ruler for all time!

What she didn't expect is that actual people in the streets don't think the same. Well at least the poor ones don't. They're getting their jobs stolen by turks and they see gypsies from Romania in the streets beging. So they freaked the fuck out when she let 1.000.000 retards in!

And she totally didn't expect that. She expected some right wing protest but not on this scale. So she backtracked on it and started doing some mild anti immigration policies that woudn't piss of her left voters too much.

LOL @ Germany for accepting bribes from Saddam Hussein for their vote to NOT enforce a cease fire agreement signed back in 1990 in a war they took part in and building his regime back up through corporate contracts.

Haha source? :^)

shit happens if you let a woman rule a country

Wat? You didn't know? Google dat shit. Coffee Anan and his son were accepting bribes too. And Germany wasn't the only country accepting bribes form Iraq either.

Stop fat-shaming

>Wat? You didn't know?

I didn't. If I google it, will it give me links to Infowars? :^)

Islam will embarass the shit out of the west all because white cucks couldn't stand up to women.

Not even asians, blacks, arabs or beaners are this dumb

Fucking white liberal cuckolds. Worse than the jews they serve

Your ID is apt.

haha, burger making a joke about fat people
>fatception

>:^)
why are germans such fags

LMAO

I use it because it triggers people.

Thanks for falling for it again :^)

haha.
underrated

yeah fuck women

>that ID

It's like staring into a mirror for you, Ausfag :^)

Nice spot there lad.

Cap this one fuckers.

Why are you not? :^)

Me, I'll be voting for her.
Mostly because she triggers all the low IQ reactionaries.

kys :^)

It's very likely she was a STASI informant.

I have the EU in my garage.

How do you know he isn't? Has he sent you a signed copy of his long-form "Declaration of Swiss Heterosexuality (No Homo)"? :^)

Herro :^)

>woman in power
>no kids
>refuses to listen or care about her own people

truly scum

she is not.

Merkel's theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=jF_JVm8RMfQ

wasn't she a commie that secretly worked for the state department?

SHE DINDU NUFFIN SHE A GUD GOY

Can I get a source on that? I love finding any dirt on this treacherous cunt

Nah that's the song that plays when burgercunts are destroying the world for the Jews as usual.

>I love finding any dirt on this treacherous cunt

Literally impossible. They don't call her "Teflon Angie" for nothing :^)

Sweet mg, sempai

I think she's genuinelly fucking retarded, I refuse to believe someone who wants the ill of the world managed to get that high in power.
Even the worst dictators had their own interests in mind, this woman just wants to see the civilized world burn.

It's a fun car. But the head gasket blew on it. I'll probably fix it next summer.

She's still working for the Russians.

D-distract yourself guys b-burgers are the enemie. Puny attempt.

She's a jew. Jews are agents of destruction. They have an intuitive desire to destroy civilizations. This is why we need to kill them all.

Merkel Kasner is not a goy.

See attached.

They are that stupid. Your logic is pure Jewcuckery. Be gone with you cockroach.

How do you know the head gasket blew?

I experienced a similar problem on my '86 MR2, overheated and basically huge waft of smoke emerged from the engine. When I opened the engine lid there was white milky shit near the coolant and cylinder heads. Pretty indicative that coolant mixed with the oil.

That was 3 months ago. Drove it fine all last week and the week before. I can't afford a mechanic to take a look at it

I'm not entirely sure what the fuck she's doing honestly
I used to think she got bribed by lobbyists into flooding the German market with dirt cheap labor but those fuckers aren't working. There's no way she was naive enough to think that'd work either. Plus Slavs are right next door.
At this point with the recent EU developments, I think she's trying to start a crisis in order to bring in the EU superstate. It's the only thing that makes any sense

She is basically a retarded and libertarian version of Hitler.

She got nice boobs tho.

>How do you know the head gasket blew
>white milky shit near the coolant and cylinder heads
>Drove it fine

RIP MR2

It's hard to get a source on it because Gauck, or current head of state who also was in the GDR, was in charge of the institution that handled the STASI files after the collapse, and he gave Merkel her file personally.

So far it's just witness testimonies and some book that claims she had a function regarding agitation and propaganda in her FDJ-group, which she denies. Also to be able to go to university in the GDR she had to sign a document where you agree to spy on people.

She met her first husband at university and divorced him a few years later, but kept his name somehow. After the divorce, it's not clear why they divorced actually, she moved temporarily into some friends place who happened to be SED.

I could search the links but it's all in German mostly and you have to connect some of the dots yourself.

Evil doesn't exist.

>she's just a guilt ridden wymn folk, guis
merkel is an ex-stasi, globalist puppet without any kind of consciences, remorse or values, she would sell her evangelist daddy for less than a shekel, and pivots between "multi-culti failed" and "lets open all borders for the altar of the globalist cult".

but yeah, she's just a pure and poor woman, she can't be blamed for anything.

Thanks, that's a starting point I can work with

>I could search the links but it's all in German
I can read German if you have any good links on hand but I don't want to make you go out of your way

>I can read German

lmao

Yeah, that was clearly a bad call. Fucking end me

awesome looking car Yankee. I don't like cream/beige paint colours tho.

Shame it wasnt an aussie with this ID

gee

There are actually people who believe this man isn't evil

ov yev!

You're welcome

>there are actually people who believe he is

She is not evil and she's just a temporary democratic leader of a country, not a dictator. After her real commies may return to power.

What makes him evil?

Kinda this. She doesn't really have a political spine it seems and does everything to stay in power.

My personal guess is that the Americans have blackmail on her and partially convinced the woman to play along. Of course it didn't help that she got a huge amount of backlash after that one refugee girl started crying because Merkel told her she had to go home.

In terms of opportunism should be said that Merkel only became part of the revolution when it was obvious that they would win. Which was during the last year of the GDR. Same with Gauck. Where as Gauck actually tried to use his influence to keep the protestors in line.

Also Merkel started a political career within Western Germany in record time. Her mentor Helmut Kohl called her "his girl" at one point and it should be said the guy is currently to a woman who "worked underneath" him during the 90s. Pic related.

At that time Kohl was still married. So chances are he committed adultery at least with one person. Maybe this explains Merkel's quick rise within the CDU. Kohl's first wife btw committed suicide eventually.

Wait a second I search for a few links.

Include me in the screen cap on reddit

>Kohl's first wife btw committed suicide eventually.

I hear she was literally allergic to light. Like a vampire :^)

Every Kasner I've happened upon has been Judische.

Yeah Germancucks and somethims the ones from butthurt belt because they get free shit from eu like niggers

Very nice, I have an MG A that I inherited but its got a number of issues on it that Im slowly working on fixing

Who is she working for? What is her ultimatum?

n-tv.de/politik/Nichts-verheimlicht-nicht-alles-erzaehlt-article10631536.html

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article116086112/Die-fruehen-Jahre-der-Angela-Merkel.html

chronik-berlin.de/news/merkel.htm

theintelligence.de/index.php/politik/kommentare/5193-angela-merkel-ein-stasi-spitzel.html

Must be some language barrier.

What's your point shitskin?

>A WOMAN

>LEADER

YOU HAVE DONE THIS YOURSELF ANAKIN

Interesting enough Kasner isn't her real name. Her grandfather at least came from Poland and changed his last name.

Hes not nearly as evil as those he should've gassed but never did

Fucking kek.

#Remain

n
>
x

CunT

That's not how you use the word 'ultimatum', summer.

Thanks again
I'll try to get through and spread the word if there's anything substantial here.
I can't believe I've never heard of this before except in that recent video of Saxons protesting

Is right, Merkel isnt evil at all. She is just very opportunistic. If she didnt let the Refugees in September 2015 in her polls would have dropped hard aswell. Because many Germans are retarded.

Hello :^) again :^) , :^) old :^) friend :^) . :^)