Newfag Redpill Thread

OP from last night's Yuri thread Instead of shilling Yuri and his words only, let's get a newfag Redpill thread going.
Yuri Benzmenov and his talk on Subversion in America is a big one (see above thread), and there's many more pills of maroon appearance for the newer friends to this board. I will bump with pictures and copies texts, feel free to contribute any real eye opening material, not some conspiracy bull shit

Other urls found in this thread:

planetebook.com/ebooks/1984.pdf
youtu.be/rk-ryvdWPgw
youtu.be/Fb5O00tIKZ4
youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg
youtu.be/VggFao85vTs
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=ylyZ9gKySAg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE
makebuttbigger.com/category/milana-vayntrub/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ha ha yes

So, let's begin to debunk the biggest bluepill, which is also called the collective conciuness of Sup Forums
Most of you are concirned about the mass imigration. I am too.
It is an plan by the elites, but it is wrong to call them Jews. You have to remember jews have been the acedemic people since the 1000's.
That's because christianity has forbidden us christians to trade with gold/money, so the jews did it, giving them a bad name because of it.
Maybe they did fuck with the money, but wouldn't have christians done the same if they were allowed to do it?
Don't you see what's going on today Sup Forums? We are getting screwed by companies, TPP for america, TTIP for EU, CETA, etc.
All this madness, all this refugees aren't just a plan to destroy the white race.
It's a plan to enslave whole humanity.
The elites plan is it to distract us from the real enemy, the companies, the banks.
We just focus in niggers, sandniggers, islam etc.
Don't you see that this board is now just hating? That we are just cherrypicking nigger crimes and refugee crimes out just to not go into more complex
topics?
There is much much much more to our current state of life than refugees, or niggers, they are just a side effect, they may be agressive and do terrorism.
But why do you think this all happens?
This is the big plan of the elites, of the uber rich.
They want to destabilize our countries, step by step.
They know exactly that we won't focus on them, but on the refugees, on the wars, on our problems that we have now.
We don't even realize that that the cause of all this problems are this big companies, nestle, coke, monsanto, the oil companies etc.
Do you even realzie that they controll everything? Even the banks are mightless against them, because the banks are nothing without the companies.

And the companies are nothing without the banks, they enslave each other.
But in the end the companies are those who controll us, because they are what we are build on, we are build on oil, we are build on iron, etc.
Now imagine these Moguls, these allmighty rich and powerfull people, they don't won't just more money.
They wan't power.
Most people think the people behind the banks are the bad guys, but that's just not true.
The banks are nothing without the companies.
Without the companies the banks wouldn't even get any money.
We have to let this ' THE JOOO DID IT, THE JOO WANT TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE' meme fall.
This does't bring us any further.
The only thing that could save us from the immigration is to stop the people that are responsible for it, the companies.
I never see threads about the weapon industry, how it makes BILLIONS every year, how the US slaves it away to these companies.
Don't you realise if no guns would be created, there can't be war? Companies are the real jews.
And most of them aren't even lead by Jews.
Jew's are just puppets by the companies.
Coca Cola, Nestle, Shell, Heckler und Koch ( German weapon industry btw) etc.
Jews are just those wo can do good with money because they allways did(read above)
We must put our attention not to the jews, or other dumb racial shit, some of it may be true, but what does it get us to hate on niggers?
Will they go away by just hating? No. They will come, more and more and more.
We have to eliminate the cause, and that are not the jews, but the companies that rule us right now.
This big coops. have more power than you can imagine.
Google, Microsoft, etc is what you are using now to read this.
This was not founded by jews, but by whites.
Stop getting shilled by the companies, you are exactly doing what they want.
Both are cancer, but the companies are the real cancer here.
They have far too much power.

The creators of Google, facebook, youtube, have much more controll than every jewish bank on this world right now over you than you could imagine.
They wan't more power, and they get more every year.
Through Trade agreements, new laws that allows them to collect more information about us.
It's sad that Sup Forums is driven just by hate, and is picking everything up that seems lightly reasonable, like the hating for the jews and niggers.
They are a problem, but hating on them DOESN'T BRING US A SINGLE STEP FURTHER!!
Realise the real enemy, it's everywhere, and everyone.
The big coops. have gained so much power, that they are basically ruling every human that has an Internet connection.
Once you swallow the real deep blood pill, you won't even think that i am wrong.
Step up Sup Forums, the jew and nigger hating didn't bring us anywhere, the companies are the real problem.
Think about it, if we hate on companies normies would join us, because it's not hateful.
It's just logic, that these big coops. Controll us.
TTIP, about to get established in the EU will allow Monsanto to sell it's gmo shit here, allows the USA to sell there poisoned shit to here.
It allows to shut down any protest, because if the EU forbids something, the companie is able to sue the country for billions, just because we didn't want
poisoned chicken nuggets.
This is the end, if even the most free of speech place on the Internet like Sup Forums doesn't get it, i can't help my self to just accept the slavery and live with it.
I hope you think a bit about it, Sup Forums.

planetebook.com/ebooks/1984.pdf
1984 is a very enlightening book, I'm not gonna take the time to explain it because you can look it up and I have more shit to dump.

"Untold story of psychotropic drugging"
This was my first and biggest. youtu.be/rk-ryvdWPgw

Economic globalization documentary:
youtu.be/Fb5O00tIKZ4

Yuri Benzmenov on Subversion (yesterday's thread featured "Deception was my job", a little more personal context hit also a good watch):
youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg

"Why we are in decline: cultural Marxism":
youtu.be/VggFao85vTs

"Empire of Dust, China in Africa":
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

you forgot to mention Saturn, why would you not mention it?

Maybe because I don't know about it. Again, feel free to contribute.

I think that labels are just a distraction from the truth. Liberal, conservative, racist, progressive, and the likes are all just generalizations of people and their "beliefs/views". But all these labels do is create internal conflict, or as Yuri puts it, destabilization. These fu king kikes want us to fight like we are. The world is in the verge of war, Germany is bordering civil war as well as many other shit holes we know nothing about and the media won't touch it. All the media wants to do is hype up conflict and capitalize on it. As a result, more internal conflict and more distraction from making progress and growing as a species.

All religions and institutions, generally can be denoted as derivatives of Saturn worship and its fundamental belief structure. It would not be correct to merely regard this is planet worship, since this is by no means the worship of the cosmos, it is the worship of a specific celestial body.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylyZ9gKySAg

It appears to be the singular prevailing belief system that emerged from pre-history and is the underlying thread which unites the world over. It's behind everything.

I have an interesting view on spirituality, and it makes sense scientifically. I believe that "god" is within all of us. In a literal sense. I think that as humans, we have little understanding of our internal workings, and the idea of God is merely a subconscious region of the brain, and we can the only label we can put on its action is a mystical one

Not sure how "redpill" This is.

Who else /2010/ here?

/1920/ here

>tfw 1970's body type

I'M TRYING FOR THAT 1950 NIGGA

I'M TRYING

Groaty
Needs to eat more 1950 here
Your posts are off topic :^)

Just a coincidence that mostly jews intertwine in leadership of banks and corporations.
Jews are easily controlled by greed. Elites use this against us all.
The True Elietes in power are pedophile occult faggots. Really.
JFK and 911 and all the false flags are rituals. Some are ritual sacrifice.
They have been cloning/creating GM people for a while now.
Infamy.org exposes Hillary/Google.
Universal-rights.com exposes the rest.

Also the book "Who built the moon?" By Christopher Knight basically proves beyond any doubt that our system was created with intellegent design and a message.
A fucking PERFECT ECLIPSE is a big huge hint. Think about the 1/400 size and 1/400 distance of our moon required for perfect eclipse. Fuckin nutz. Every heavrnly body around us was placed there on purpose, to facilitate us.
What are the odds a "squared circle" equals exactly the Earth size and leftover on the square is moon size. Lol. Just think. Squared circle, who knows about compasses and scales?

>A fucking PERFECT ECLIPSE is a big huge hint.

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

The drawing is an expression of a mathematical fact. It represents the relationship between π (Pi) and the number 4. The symbol π appears time and again in mathematics and it has fascinated people for at least 6,000 years. π defines the relationship of the diameter of a circle to its circumference. The true definition of π cannot be discovered because it appears to go on forever. However, if we round it off at the fourth decimal point we could say that π is 3.1416. This is exactly what the builders of the Moon did – they considered π to be equal to 3.1416 – which is yet another way we know that the Moon cannot be a natural object.

The only red pill required is this:

Why would we trust a God?

>No conspiracy shit
Also, read the above posts. Is the globalized economy majority Jewish? It's damn well possible and likley true. But as stated in the above posts it's "ZE JOOS" is just a distraction from the real problem: demoralization

How did a redpill thread for new friends turn into all this spiritual shit?
Please stick to the original topic for fuck sakes

You fail to interpret the context.

Here's another related image.

Ah I see now, that was very silly of me. Nice meme dude.

It's ironic, because we put trust on money the same way we put trust in God: They are both fraudulent, they are both used to control people, and the only reason we trust them is because we believe thing are out of our hands of control.

>tfw when 1950's

Follow the paper trail and all these "red pill happens" become clear.

Start with the breadcrumbs, its a lot easier to comprehend then, "ILLUMINATI JEWISH REPTILIANS."

I thought Coca Cola and Pepsi were just soda drinks...

That's what I'd like to do, and that's what this thread is for. Please contribute anything you can

>flag
>the text within the post
[Insert dank meme/insult]

No buddy, why would a company with so many sales limit itself like that?

Pop drinks*

All names have been redacted, details and specifics are classified under privacy laws.

Financial history is convoluted by nature which happens to benefit the originals, they keep this up because its easy.

Wealthy people are looking for ways to release the pressure but they don't know where to look, or who to trust.

I wish I could be more helpful but the accountability we are looking to impose has nothing to do with fixing the problem and everything to do with getting revenge.

It has more to do with opening people's eyes to it. Knowing is half the battle, and we need more people to understand that things are not as they should be

It's funny they used a male model, as far as I know, men aren't looking for fat acceptance.

I posted too quickly

We may not have all the info, the info we do have isn't accurate, and nobody can trust anybody. But we can't let that stop us from spreading the truth, or else "they" win

But they are getting bigger, and that's bad because women retain more fat naturally. When men start getting fat too, there's a fucking problem

Why is Yuri the only well known KGB defector on Sup Forums?

There were many and he's not even the most important or highest ranking.

OMG look at all these different brands.....

"they" will always seem to win.

the truth speaks for itself.

always has, always will.

me in the middle

I think these images at least give a frame for doing further research about the 'big three'. Not very strong on their own but interesting nonetheless.

She has nudes

Does Saturn have anything to do with the Teragrammaton?

Saturn = Yaldabaoth = YHWH = Tetragrammaton

Because people don't do their research, post moar like this
That's what this thread is for, underrated or just generally untouched redpill material

>Saturn = Yaldabaoth = YHWH = Tetragrammaton

Sure, the tetragrammaton shares name with hundreds of symbols. But does the actual physical device have anything to do with the planet Saturn? The actual Tetragrammaton, an ancuient tetrahedral gravity device used to part the seas and arrange massive stones, does it have anything to do with the planet Saturn?

This is true, but who's gonna do that research?
Sup Forums is full of more lazy NEETs with the attention span of a squirrel than I tell identify people it seems, that's why I'm making threads like this and last night's. To wake people up

Can you help me find better sources about Saturn in Judaism cause everything I find is written by some end-times evangelical tinfoiler and it's not very effective for showing normans.

Carr to explain for those who are I'll informed?

Gravity = Materiality = Demiurge = Yaldabaoth = Saturn

Gnosticism

>1950

Looks like he had a vacation at Auschwitz.

>post cryptic shit
>that requires people to have previous knowledge in cryptic shit as its part of several vast fields
>why is no one paying attention
literally as insufferable as linuxfags provided that is your actual intention

no, you just look like you spent a summer in burger king

Yuri thread on pol?

People that find it interesting will do research. Is there even any hope for someone who doesn't research?

David Bowie tried to warn us but we didn't listen.

The Borg?

Praise be to the Murder /k/ube

m8s there is some serious tinfoilery going on in this thread. this is like some next level world-end reptile shit, which hopefully nobody with a sane mind is gonna believe. 32852133

>It is an plan by the elites, but it is wrong to call them Jews.
>The elites plan is it to distract us from the real enemy, the companies, the banks.

>our enemy is not the jews
>our enemy is the jews

pls make up your mind instead of just ranting

((( )))

>32852133
>33
You can't fool me, Freemason.

Not one sliver. And I want to show those people with no hop[e how much they are fucking themselves for no good reason

BTFO by a potato nigger, look at you

Don't get yourself committed while trying to force the redpill on normans.

I mean it. It's frustrating as fuck, and the sooner you realize that most people are hypnotized and would rather see you locked up than hear your "conspiracy theories", the better. In my experience, most of our peers are a lost cause.

Literally no different from the linux circlejerk
>we are superior becasue we posses x knowledge
>I want in
>Do it yourself
>I don't know programming
>learn to code
Flawless logic

I don't want to force it. I want people to come to the conclusion on their own. I understand that some (most) people can't be helped. I feel like if you're browsing Sup Forums you should be open to things like this but then again, /pol is the new Sup Forums and we're flooded with normies and autistic underage&&&&s

You are utterly fucking retarded. This thread is not for the tinfoil shit occoring right now, it was intended for REAL, PROVABLE redpill material, not some singular spirital entity bull shit...
The thread started off great and went downhill after 10 posts

The information necessary to use linux is freely available with a net connection. You can even pay someone to teach you! That's how free software makes money you dumb fuck. You can become master of all things computer if you're driven to do it, without spending a cent on anything but your hardware and internet connection. Linux neckbears ARE superior because they had the initiative to learn the software, which you can do for yourself freely.

Why are you so mad about linux anyway?

I skimmed you post before replying, so sorry to bloat up the thread.
Nobody is implying superiority by possessing XYZ, this thread is to expose underrated and import and information about the works today, and if you want to know specific details it's not hard to use a search engine.

Did you used to shitpost on /x/ a lot? I remember several threads exactly about what you are talking about

> it was intended for REAL, PROVABLE redpill material,
Didn't look like that to me judging by the OP

Once my computer PSU broke and i had to use an old computer for a couple of days and as it was too old it was too slow for windows so i was forced to use linux. Even doing something as simple as fucking moving the taskbar from one place to another is a pain in the ass

I had to spend a couple of hours figuring out how to do i could do in 5 seconds in windows not because what i had to do was hard to understand but because finding what you fucking need is hard as its all over the place

Even modding sites are more organized than the entirety of the linux community

and on top of that the linuxfaggots wonder why the fuck no one uses linux

It baffles me there isn't one giant wiki with all the basic shit normalfags could need

and this thread is the same

>here have a cube of saturn and other cryptic shit, have fun reading dozen of history/philosophy/religious/economy/architecture books which might or not contain what you are after

>everyone is too lazy
>No one cares
>((((Search engine)))))

Take this redpill if you're prepared to get murder suicided by the jew world order government
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

>happily married director suddenly executes his 5 year old daughter and wife before committing suicide right before his film was released and ruining the project forever.

I wasn't trying to deter you from spreading information. Just dropping a warning about maintaining yourself while doing so.

The arch wiki is pretty fucking complete m8. I knew you were a butthurt faggot that can't learn to computer. Nobody ever said freedom was easy.

WIll this ever see a proper release? Is the 'rough cut' version legit? Who has control over the materials he had already produced?

>The arch wiki is pretty fucking complete m8
No it isnt

> I knew you were a butthurt faggot that can't learn to computer. Nobody ever said freedom was easy.
Its not that i can't learn its that takes too much time to make it worth it

To use Linux effectively you need to know how to code which is why i made the comparison

If the point of this thread is to redpill which i doubit it will never achieve anything and its a proven fact

me on the right

i need them

The jews appear to have hijacked it and released a terrible jewtube editted version that has been disavowed.

The project died with him and his innocent daughter

You don't need to 'know how to code' to use linux. Unless you mean editing configuration text files, in which case you're a lost cause. Your linux analogy is shit and you need to stop projecting your butthurt about it onto everything.

makebuttbigger.com/category/milana-vayntrub/

You don't if you copy paste what someone else wrote and even then you have to manually type everything and even then the specifics are beside the point which you are trying to avoid for some reason

>Google
Jews
>Facebook
Jew
>Youtube
>Owened by Googlle
Yep, that's jews

Memeing aside, you're right. The eternal anglo and eternal burger are just guilty. It all boils down to education. Years of public education has turned the populace into literal sheeps. To break the spell would take a major fucking effort, and basically reseting the education system, to create a more politics savy population. (read; it will never happen)

The specifics were to point out how shitty your linuxguy analogy was. You see the linux community as hostile because you think the world should bend to your will. Get good or shut the fuck up.

Who are you quoting and why are you so angry ?

Im just saying you are doing the same the linux community does but in this case is even worse since code is always the same no matter what and yet barely anyone uses linux.

Unless the point of the thread is to circle jerk with your buddies which is ok if thats what you want to do as Sup Forums after all has turned into Sup Forums

But it can, it's just gonna take a bug effort on all of our parts
The first and best thing to do is start educating friends and family, as we already do but start doing it smarter, and being a bit more real about it

Can you guys take your useless discussion elsewhere and stop shitting up the thread please

>33 seconds apart
>same id
goypass?

1970 representing

>all this problems are this big companies, nestle, coke, monsanto, the oil companies etc.

nope. they still need govt to have power before they can corrupt it. govt having power is the problem