Why isn't the acrobatic long throw-in more used?

Why isn't the acrobatic long throw-in more used?

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iwlkWG3L_yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's soccer and it is for the gays.

because it doesn't give you any adventage, it's actually worse than a regular throw in, you can't see the box 1 second before throwing, you are just giving a blind cross with that move

because men can throw that far without any fancy move

how is this better than just running a few steps?

it lacks accuracy

Some Australian (I think) guy made an assist with that move a few years ago

because it's too silly

bc it's plain stupudi

What are the teams? Looks to me like Sweden and Mexico but I’m not certain

honestly it would be pretty neat to see these types of throws in one of those do or die Copa Libertadores type games when everyone is going up and no one cares about accuracy

Brasil - Mexico, Women's U20 World Cup 2008

>t. failed basic physics in highschool

About 10 years ago you saw it pretty often at ACN.

>Sweden

T-thanks, brah

>ACN
?

AFCON?

if anything you don't understand physics

Also remember that there are no offsides on throw-ins
Someone could come with meme tactics involving this

It's amazing how similar in color our nations have become. And no your not getting whiter.

Nice try sören. I'm right though.

Because all delap needed was a towel boy. No seriously I don't understand why more teams don't devote some fucking time into teaching their players how to fucking throw the ball in. It's not hard. I have no fucking muscle and can get into the box with enough force to be headed with power. Don't know if Sergio Ramos still takes them, he doesn't need to get any fucking momentum, literally a step or two and he can fly them in pretty well.

this. afaik Iceland got some goals from meme long throw-ins at the Euro

Because that’s remotely interesting and soccer cant have that

Its a nice way to twist your ankle and the team that paid 15mil for you hoping to sell you for 19mil doesn't like that.

delap was a freak when it came to throw ins
stoke got some scientists in to try to figure out how he could throw it so far, but it didnt make any sense, he was throwing much further and flatter than he should be able to
and he didnt look like a spacker while doing it

It's not javelin ffs. Anybody can learn the technique.

he did do javelin when he was younger
its not just about the distance either, some people can throw as far as him but in a big soft loop, instead of being thrown in at 6 foot and staying at 6 foot off the ground

Gunnarsson's a beast as long throws. Not as good as he used to be since a shoulder injury but he was probably second best after Delap. He blamed it on playing a shit ton of handball.

our GOATform has white socks, I don't know why the fuck the retards at CBF match blue shorts w/ blue socks sometimes

because they Can't Be Fucked

It's not accurate enough.

We in general need more long meme throws because it gives more flow to the match in my opinion

You're a faggot though

t. physicist

imagine what she does in bed

Because it's a foul. Not a correct throw.

Nobody cares cause it looks fancy and its women sports though.

Yet another burger post. Learn the fucking rules, in a throw-in the player must release the ball once it's over his head. It's way more difficult than just throwing a ball.

fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf

Don't forget both feet have to be on the floor together and behind the line, it would be much easier to fuck up a throw like this than a normal one

Just because you watch Bing Bang Theory it doesn't make you a physicist.

>Initial momentum + longer accleration -> more energy transfered to the ball

Suck dick, Muhammed.

t. real physicist

i hate niggers like you

>longer accleration = more energy
German education

kek this
I get what hes trying to say but it may sound weird as he did

>longer accleration = higher velocity
>somehow velocity doesn't corelate with energy

""""french""""" education

I think you have to disband them team after getting scored on like that

Acrobatic throw-in = 1 spin
Regular thrown in = 0

Acrobatic has more energy

Tell me now, does an object have more energy after accelerating at 0.01 m/s^2 for 10 s or at 100 m/s^2 for 5 s?

(at the same initial velocity ofc)

How am I supposed to be able to tell the energy when the masses are unknown?

>an object
Can you read? This means it's the same mass.

the latter one

I can read but you presented two different values for an acceleration. Since the only constant is the maximum force with which a person can throw an object and the force is directly linked with mass and acceleration, I assumed it must be two objects of different mass since the acceleration is lower in one case depite being accelerated with the same force?

uhm E=1/2mv^2=1/2m*(a*t)^2 and if mass is same..the second has more energy, right?

>the only constant is the maximum force with which a person can throw an object
???

Also this thread is Sup Forums - physics general now.

Also how retarded are you? 'An object' means one object, not the same object. It only means that the experiment is performed with ONE object. If you repeat it, it can be for example with a different force resulting in a different acceleration; it can also mean that you vary the objects mass/take another object to repeat the experiment.
In this case you'd still speak of 'an object' or 'one object'.

Speaking of 'two objects' means the experment is performed involving two objects at the same time.

force = mass x acceleration

what the fuck is your problem?

how did this sports thread turn into this

Never underestimate weaponised autism

That's what I thought, you can't fucking read. I've had enough autism for today.

answer to this pierre pls

lots of underage in this topic and nobody remember the GOAT of acrobatic throw-in, the Estonian Christ Kallaste!
youtube.com/watch?v=iwlkWG3L_yg

you fucking uncultured swine.

Hristo Kallaste invented this.

mah nigga

>implying there's momentum being transferred to the ball while you're literally on top of it

non per fare il retromane a tutti i costi, ma la voce di Bruno Pizzul e il suo stile sono una coltellata al cuore dopo vent'anni di Caressa e Piccinini :(

>implying there isn't momentum when your legs crossed the apex and are moving to the ground again

t. high school

Wtf I was reading the thread then suddenly P H Y S I C S out of nowhere

It’s another German spergout episode