/ffg/ Fantasy Football General

Post league format, league size and any other relevant information with your questions for advice.

Would I be dumb to try and trade both Keenan Allen and Larry Fitzgerald for Michael Thomas or Brandin Cooks? I already have Mike Evans and Devante Parker. I'm worried that Larry is going to be worthless now that Carson I'd dead and I don't know Keenans real value. I have Zeke, Ajayi, Powell, Murray, and Aaron Jones at RB so I have depth there and feel like I could use a more consistent receiver than what I have in fits and Allen.

If I try to keep one and trade some RBs away too, I'll hold onto allen.

Standard scoring

At RB I have

D Freeman
K Hunt
Jay Ajayi
A Peterson

I feel the need to drop one of these depressing busts, but it seems like the only really good people left are...

Aaron Jones
Latavius Murray
Bilal Powell

and then injured B's like

Rob Kelley

What do

Aaron jones is worth a look but your RB choice is fine

Beeeeeewwooooooobs.

I would hang on to them both, but the trade isn't dumb. Fitzgerald will still be Arizona's first Target and Allen is definitely the Chargers' most reliable receiver.

Are Aaron Rodgers and David Johnson going to be out for the year? I could pick both of them up from a guy in my league for very little. Those two would certainly help for the fantasy playoffs.

I just got Brandon Cooks and Jordy Nelson for Dez Bryant and Kenny Stills in a 16 man ppr money league.

I think Rodgers will depend on how close the Packers are to the playoffs in December. If the Queefs or Loins run away with the division he won't be back. If everybody is 7-6, 6-7 he'll come back in time for fantasy playoffs.

Okay. So Martellus Bennett is my current TE. My hope was that Hundley would have to rely on him as a safety blanket. That didn't go well. My issue is I don't know who the fuck I can get to replace him. These are my TE options on waivers. This is a PPR league btw.

Is it ever worth it to trade for a TE? I think I just lost Delaney Walker.

Who the fuck is even worth picking up on waivers this week? No body it seems like

I'm no expert but I like Tyler Kroft atm.
Jared Cook is on the field for >85% of the snaps or something like that, so he will have some nice games.

What are the chances agholor scores 21?

11,71 %

me in the back

Standard scoring I should mention

I'm down 4.03 points heading into the monday night game. I have Reed and Smallwood starting tonight, why does Yahoo say there's an 11% chance I lose?

>sitting at 3-3, most pivotal matchup for my season
>leave Cooper on bench, no reason not to
>scores 35 points
>fall for "any qb vs browns" meme, start Mariota over Wentz
>gets me like 8 points
>still have a lead but shaky nonetheless
>opponent has Elliot, utterly ass blasts me
>he still has Ertz, I still have Philly D

this season is a wrap

Standard or ppr?

>Started Gordon, Mariota, Matt Bryant, Jordy, and Funchess
>But also started Zeke and Chargers defense
Heh, nothing personell kid

>Started Cam over Smeth
>Gronk and Fitzgerald do nothing
>Kicker does nothing
>Zeke that I traded for fucking Tarik and Gore wins me the game anyways along with da Boys DST
>Take out division leader
Lmao

its a crap shoot. Kroft, Miller, Cook are all TE2s at least ROS. Njoku is a fucking stud but who knows who's gonna throw the ball to him.

Crabtree
Cameron Brate
Aaron Jones
Denvers D

for

Doug Baldwin
Evan Engram
Jacksonville's D

Pic related is my roster before/after trade. The guy I'm offering it to has shitty RB's so he'll probably jump at Aaron Jones. I don't trust him to keep up his production, and want to sell him high. 10 man league.

Yeah it’s a trade

meh I don't trust baldwin. i wouldn't do that trade

cause reed is shit atm so if smallwood only gets a small catch or two you're fucked

I don't trust smallwood but Reed is going off tonight. Cap it.

I need a hot 12 points from him in standard and i'm extremely confident

prepare to disappointed mate

ppr

Come back to me later. reed is the 3rd best TE when healthy, and he's almost there.

>need 9 points to win
>have Elliot left to kick and Captain Kirk at QB
Damn I'm comfy, Kirk could get shot on the 1st play and I'd still feel confident

I just need elliott to get less than 19 points for me to win and i'm nervous. kid is a stud

>Score 140 and still down 5
>Opponent has Chris Thompson left
>I have Cousins
I've got this, right?

you should be fine. as long as Captain Kirk doesn't throw 3 INts/less than 200 yards you should be solid. Or if thompson vultures touchdowns from fat rob. who knows

Is Matt Ryan a bust this season? I've also got Smeth and I'm starting to see no reason to ever bench him again.

Any chance they'll change Brady's "pass" to Cooks to a run? Could make the difference in my game this week depending on how tonight's game goes.

eh, he's like one peg above throwing away to the wire. I'd hold him as a backup unless you're desperate for a bench spot

>tfw went for the cheeky retarded Carson/Luck combo in draft
>dropped Carson week 2 for Smith
>still have Luck just sitting on bench when Smith is going ham every week

Should be fine unless it's the Thump Show tonight.

>tfw just traded away Delanie in a package that got me Evan Engram
I mean, in my case it worked out tremendously

Not bad, Jordy's value is a lot lower right now though

>OBJ dies
>Hopkins and Tate on bye
>Shepard not playing
>Gurley vs Ari
>positive I was going to take a fat L this week
>Fournette goes down
>His team shits the bed
>I win with only 2 WRs playing
Fantasy gods do exist

5-2 now, am I set for ROS?

Should I drop Ryan for Goff?

I want to go balls deep inside that ass uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Are Kenny Stills and Alex Hurns worth picking up on the waiver wire?

> tfw didn't sell Adrian Peterson while he was hot and now his value has plummeted

What do now lads? Think he will be any good after the BYE? Surely someone in the Cards offense has to do something

imagine being this guy

dropping matt bryant. no offense to the dude but ATL's offense is hot ass wax and Sarkisian is a fucking retard

eliott, butker, and greg the leg are all available on waivers. my plan is to pick up butker for the next couple weeks, then drop him for zeurlein after week 10 and KC's bye. I would pick up zeurlein now but his bye is this week and I don't want to be the retard that rosters two kickers for the memes.

any major flaws with that plan?

>This team is somehow 4-2 in a 14 person league.

>8/12 in points scored
>in first place with only one loss
nice

>mike Wallace and cole Beasley
Why

>two double dips in an offense
>one triple dip in an offense with a workhorse runningback

I will never understand the mind of a retard

I need a good flex player for next week and I'm willing to trade Deshaun Watson. What's a good player I should be targeting for a trade that's a good enough value for someone to accept?

10 team 1PPR

Way too open-ended. No feasible answer.

>need Washington DEF to score less than 13 points tonight
>look at how many they scored last time vs. the Iggles
>12

Up by 5 and my opponent has Alshon Jeffrey. Is there any chance? It’s standard

who else got utterly BTFO this week?
>opponent had Zeke, Carr, Cooper, Hill, Jags D, Zurlein

Potentially. Doesn’t look good though.

I got offered Wentz for Demarco Murray. Guy also said he’d take James White instead. I want to pull the trigger because I’m starting Mariota and he’s playing awful. My RB1 is Melvin Gordon. Who would you guys trade? Murray has the lingering injury but has a cake late season schedule while White has a tough second half. 12 man PPR. Thank in advance.

> any major flaws in that plan

Yes. You're assuming Greg the Leg will be available. Dude was the #1 kicker before the weekend and he just dropped another 17 points. He shouldn't even be on waivers to be honest. He's the type of kicker I'd consider keeping on my bench through the bye week.

There's always exceptions to the rule. You wouldn't drop Gronk during his bye week, you wouldn't drop the Jags during their bye week, and you shouldn't drop (or in this case leave on waivers) Greg the Leg during his bye week

It’s not alway awful. I had Romo/Bryant/Murray a few years back when that offense was killing it. Got to the semis and lost only because of overthinking and mismanagement. Left points on the bench. AND I would have destroyed the other finalist in the ship. Still never won in my league of 6 years. Feels bad man.

> implying

Watson was probably a pretty sweet waiver grab as was Brate and both are doing well. Adding Morris and McFadden is essentially banking on a free RB2 if Zeke gets suspended.

Never underestimate the need for depth in bigger leagues. Watson, Brate, Morris/McFadden could all probably be traded to someone for some high value players at some point this season, and they are performing well enough to warrant their own spot. Are you telling me you wouldn't be starting Watson because you have Miller? He shouldn't grab Morris/McFadden because he has Beasley? Nah, fuck that.

Maybe that's your drafting strategy, but once the season starts that all goes out the window.

Try and find whoever had Palmer/Rodgers/a QB on BYE next week

>PPR
Up by 23
Up against Kurt Cousins
Agholor or Jeffery for the da block

In my defense, I picked up brate when eifert went down and Watson when carr went down. The two cowboy rbs are for whenever elliot served his suspension.

Just shot out a trade for AJ Green offering Baldwin and AD. Hopefully he bites

In my other league I offered Russel Wilson and Amari Cooper to the owner of Rodgers and Palmer for Antonio Brown

What do you guys think about AD for the rest of the season?

Will Palmer going down increase his value? The cards looked bad, but they looked bad before Palmer went down, will they have to rely a lot more on the run game now?

AD also had a few targets in the passing game too, is there hidden value there?

which kicker should i pick up?

butker or succop

Just need 5 from Ertz. Why am i so nervous?

>starting mariota over wentz

he said himself this week that he still doesn't feel that healthy yet, the dudes been injury plagued since the pre-season and kirk loves throwing to vernon for some reason, he's not good for more than MAYBE 3 short catches and the signs proving otherwise just aren't there

yeah probably

oh look its anti-triple dipper guy again

still think I should drop dez since I already have zeek and dank presco? lol

idiot

man this will be tight, am I fucked lads?

yeah idk, reed will either get like 4 points or 14

Eagles D also shat all over them earlier in the season, but kirk's on fire right now

I say you win by like half a point
reed: 4.6
Eagles d: 7

Yeah I think reeds proj for like 10 or something. Honestly depends if reed gets a td, which he probably will lol

butker

Should I sell Aaron Jones while he is high? or keep him as a back up just in case elliot doesn't play for the rest of the season?

>being this autistic
Triple dipping is advertising yourself as a special needs recipient.
Post a pic of your roster so I can shred it and your poor decision making to pieces

thinking of packaging delanie walker n mohamed sanu for a slightly better receiver from my resident league juggernaut, should i ask for keenan allen or will fuller?

PPR

Case-by-case analysis user

You'd really shit on someone for Bell, Brown and Big Ben? Dez, Dak and Zeke?

I'm not the type to put all my eggs in one basket, but it's definitely not ALWAYS a bad decision. Especially since most people who drafted Zeke this season are probably in a very good position right now

work ipad fagging rn, and typing this is quicker than downloading the app n shit

dank prosecco
palmer (fuck there goes my comfy backup)

Zeke(2nd pick)
Cohen(3rd pick)
Kamara
J White
Breida

Brown(first pick)
Funchess
Dez
Amendola
Mike Will.I.AMs(kids gonna blow up during the playoffs 100%)

Brate
ASJ

Dolphins D(usually just stream whoever plays the jets/colts)

Greg the Leg

14 man half ppr

about to be 5-2 as long as redskins D doesnt score 32

>Drop Aaron Rodgers for Carson Palmer

I'm literal poison to qb's.

im pretty sure theres a good amount of rodger owners that did the exact same thing

>mfw traded palmer to a desperate rodgers owner last week for ivory

Definitely keep Jones

It's time to drop Sammy Watkins isn't it?

keenan. Rivers and him have a loving marriage together

Yep. He gets shadowed by all the top cornerbacks yet he doesn't get any targets. Worst of both worlds

Would you rather have Jordan Howard or Doug Martin (standard)? Two possible trades for me right now:

A)
Give DeMarco and McKinnon
Get Jordon Howard

B)
Give McKinnon and Fitz
Get Doug Martin

Which would you take? I'm basically guaranteed to make the playoffs right now if that makes a difference.

>finally gets a season where he isnt crippled
>has the top corner's ballsack on his hip with the safety eyeing him every game

I'm a bills fag so from fast disappointments fantasy and reality-wise I would never draft him, but I def feel for people who had/have such high hopes for him this year. Sorry mate :(

Get rid of Fitzgerald

yeah like the kid's wicked good, but corners are starting to get crazier and crazier these days

Like he's not elite enough to ever break away hard from top tier coverage like brown or julio, its a weird hell-like middle ground to be in

reminder if you play fantasy football post 2003 as an adult, you're part of the problem.

Holy fuck what has happened to QBs this season? I'm fighting people for Josh McCown and Blake Bortles on the waiver. I know most are dying but this is ridiculous.
My only option is
>Stafford vs Steelers
>Taylor vs Oakland
>Flacco vs Miami

I'm fucked. I miss Rodgers

What the fuck happened to jordan reed? He was elite, but now he never ever gets the fucking ball

go stafford. he's coming off his bye and he has a decent matchup

what's the problem?

people don't get that he's still hurt

he literally told a reporter FRIDAY that he's still going through tests and PT and he doesn't feel 100% yet

Kirk also has stated a couple times how comfy he feels with davis as an option, that's why he has like 50 yards already

lmao that (almost) td catch

I dropped him last week for Cameron Brate, Reed's been a bust.

will Ty Montogomery ever come back to top 10 status? he was looking really good beginning of the season. Do I try to trade or is it safe to just drop him for Jones

no jones has taken over

That's literally not even a question

EMERGENCY

Guy wants me to give him Aaron Jones and Fitzgerald for Michael Thomas.

I have Zeke, Ajayi, Murray and Powell as other RBs

I have Keenan Allen, Mike Evans, Devante Parker and Cupp for other receivers

I take this, right? Should I try to get Brandin Cooks instead for a similar trade with another guy?