>Zack Snyder is a ha-

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/warner-bros-let-zack-snyder-direct-the-batman
youtube.com/watch?v=dK1_vm0FMAU
youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There he is..
There he goes again...

I think the bad BvS reactions broke him.

*ex-Daredevil showrunner

His only good movies are 300 and Watchmen

Debate me

good, maybe now he'll starting making movies that people want to see instead of some shitty and poorly deconstructed version of characters that people love.

Too bad clever irony doesn't make a movie magically good.

He'd be a great idea man, but, like Lucas, if let to his own autism he will ruin the movie.

Lucas can put together a structure. Snyder can direct a scene. Nolan can write dialog. If they all three directed and wrote one film, it would be amazing.

DEEP

>Nolan can write dialog.

POTTERY OF POTTERIES

Snyder isn't the source of the ideas. Goyer is. Snyder just lacks any sort of ability to wring a workable movie from a goyer script. or any script.

yeah that anime avatar kid is surely someone with a valuable opinion

>Nolan can write dialog

This

he dresses like one of those faggots doing a doctor who cosplay

(you)

Get Cameron to design the setting and this is perfect.

this is literal poetry

how can marvel fags even compete

That's totally how real people talk

More than Lucas?

>Nolan can write dialog
Add me to the screen cap senpai

Have you met many Kryptonians in your line of unemployment?

There you go. Now remove cock from ass and stand to attention you Roman shits.

There's only one alien there.

Woah... you completely refuted his claim...! I've never seen intellectual discourse at this high a level before...!

Have you met many billionaires in your line of unemployment?

I know theaterfags in real life who speak stranger than that.

To be fair, BvS is very operistic, akin to classic mythology.

Its by no way intended to be intended to be realistic in a like "how real people talk" but more "how would legends talk".

Its bombastic, highly stylized, bigger than life. When Batman punches Superman, is not character A punching character B. Its humankind against gods, against destiny, its the will of humankind, its Icarus flying close to the sun. All that stuff exaggerated by the soundtrack and the visuals

It doesnt need to be "realistic". It needs to be titanic. "Epic" but not in the internet meaning of the word epic, but as in a greek epic.

Have you signed the petition yer?
change.org/p/warner-bros-let-zack-snyder-direct-the-batman

Lex is a manic fuckhead. That Pa Kent line is no different than what he said in the other Superman movie. Damaged Batman lamenting his parents dying for no reason sounds authentic.

Okay Zack

Go back to the gym.

WHO PAID YOU TO BADTALK NOLAN?!

Have you met many claims in your line of discourse?

wtf is wrong with you dont actually try to explain things on here post bane pics retard

>I know theaterfags in real life who speak stranger than that.

Kek. Totally true.
Plus Batman's line in that scene is rehearsed. He prepared for that moment.
Here is some unprepared dialogue.
>The bat is dead.

Like a dapper gentlemen, you low brow plebian.

*tips*

g'day sir

>Yass daddy
What did Lex mean by that?

me on the right

Who's this and why should I care about a literal nobodies opinion?

Ceator of the Spartacus tv show that ripped off 300 aesthetics

Ok bud.
I actually agree, but just keep it down to:

"To be fair, BvS is very operistic, akin to classic mythology.

Its by no way intended to be intended to be realistic in a like "how real people talk" but more "how would legends talk"."

>Nolan can write dialogue

"Operistic" isn't a word; the word you're looking for is "operatic," which isn't akin to mythology, it's akin to an opera. And if you're writing your screenplay like an opera, then you have failed at screenwriting.

Ah the show that started great then went to shit when it's lead died to cancer? Yeah he's a literal nobody.

Unironically this.

Zack is like Malick if Malick was a good director

Zack is an authentic auteur, unlike Nolan

better than the degenerate run-of-the-mill hoodlum or slut outfits that the average person considers fashionable

Post your daily attire, faggot.

>opera
>isn't akin to mythology

Kek these armchair "screenwriters"
Go get educated

I am a neet, I mostly wear pajamas

>Nolan can write dialog

>Books are knowledge and knowledge is power, and I am... no. Um, no. What am I? What was I saying? The bittersweet pain among men is having knowledge with no power because... because that is *paradoxical* and, um... thank you for coming.

Wow, Zack outdid himself with Lex Luthor. Also earlier in the speech Lex wanted to talk about Prometheus towards his crowd. That Zack sure is a genius. That's totally what people sound like when they give speeches.

I wish Woody Allen played Lex Luthor

and superman exists

HE'S GOT A METAL ARM!?

>That's totally what people sound like when they give speeches.

Did you not see the reactions of the characters in the audience? Lex is having a public spergout and it's meant to be fucking awkward.

The best operas are visual/emotional/music moreso than the dialogue

Operatic is what movies should strive to be if they decide to go "unrealistic"

youtube.com/watch?v=dK1_vm0FMAU

whats with the suit and tie is he trying to emulate Nolan?

>hey, lets trust this clearly completely unstable and insane person with unfettered access to alien technology and alien corpses

What abominations did Lionel have on hand?

>This spastic little kremlin totally seems like a sane and smart individual to be running a company and be given government access to highly dangerous technology

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Nolan can be the guy to pick practical effects over CGI because that is the only thing I can think of that is a positive trait of his style.

This

>That's totally what people sound like when they give speeches.
>he is a deranged supervillain

Your brain on Disney, say NO to the Mouse

MARVEL FAGOOTS CANNOT DEFEAT DC

No that's pretty fair

>He sounds like a deranged supervillain because he in one.
lol, you're actually hurting your own argument. If he sounds like a villain, people should've been able to catch on just because of his mannerisms. And also, for some reason Snyder fans having characters behaving so childishly stupid.

Make that Dawn of the Dead and 300 and you've got a deal.

So you hate DOTD. Explain your logic.

ck.

I didn't like either of those films. I don't like their visuals styles. Snyder added nipples to Ozzy's suit just to be a throw back to Batman and Robin and Batman Forever. Wow, what artistic vision.

This is a strange picture

u jelly

Are they good because of Snyder or despite of him because he tried to copy them frame for frame?

B-but it's so dark and edgy and gritty and holy shit Rorschach is such a badass he's just like me!

Oh you master baiter

watchmen is okay because the source material is great and snyder couldn't do too much damage.

300 is carried by gerard butler.

>no, I assure you, this was completely intentional
>there is literally no other reason that doomsday would throw a punch in that direction

this-diddly-is tbqh

>succesfully adapt a comic book told to be impossible to adapt
>even improve the ending
>"b-but what about this minor detail only some ultra autismus would notice? What a hack!"

We deserve better shills, Hiro do something about this

>Shitty acting
>Glorification of violence when the comic didn't
>Completely different feel than the comics.
>Overuse of slow motion, just like all Hack Snyder's films
Wow, Watchmen sure was a great adaptation.

i dont think no one realises this but 2017 is going to be a HUGE year for cinema buffs

Kong Skull Island - March 10
Fast and Furious 8 - April 14
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 - May 5
Wonder Woman - June 2
Transformers 5 The Last Knight - June 23 Spiderman Homecoming - July 7
Thor Ragnarok - November 3
Justice League - November 17
Star Wars Episode VIII - December 15 I

cant wait

>Nolan can write dialog.
that's a big assumption

>Glorification of violence when the comic didn't
>he actually took out some of the edgiest shit from Roschach

Yeah it was. Marlel will do a movie this good someday, don't worry

youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo&t

>Marlel will do a movie this good someday

what is winter soldier

>He thinks the comic glorified Rorschach
Dude, if you knew the first thing about the comic book creator's intentions you would know he did not want Rorschach to seem like a good guy. Alan Moore was a fucking hippy communist that hated Americana, and Rorschach represented everything he didn't like about Americana. Well, Rorschach AND the Comedian were both supposed to represent that anyway. And Snyder definitely didn't take out any edgy stuff. He made sure to keep a lot of that stuff in and honestly I have no idea what you mean. In fact, Snyder added a lot of unnecessary violence and gore, like the bone piercing through the skin during the alley fight with Owl and Silk Spectre. That most definitely wasn't in the comics. That's something Snyder added just because he thought it would look good, but it didn't.

>improve the ending
What? He fucked it up you nincompoop.

Where's Ghost in the Shell?

I think I'm going to kill myself

An overrated nonsensical piece of shit, why?

Snyder relies heavily on slow motion and computer generated effects for his action scenes. Sorry, but I prefer something that is impressively choreographed and has practical effects.

>Nonsensical piece of shit
Was better than Man of Steel, Batman V Superman, and Suicide Squad though ;)

Is there a role thay Zack can fill where he's always got to run his post production edits by a more grounded guy?

Get a job working for Disney. Gareth Edwards had like half of his movie (Rogue One) reshot by another director because executives didn't like where he was going with it.