Britain is economically done for

>Britain is economically done for
t. eternal kraut

Other urls found in this thread:

openeurope.org.uk/today/blog/swiss-told-to-vote-again-on-free-movement-except-this-time-the-stakes-are-higher/
theweek.co.uk/business/53309/will-new-bank-england-chief-carney-devalue-pound
marketwatch.com/story/british-pound-could-hit-history-making-dollar-parity-by-end-of-2016-2016-06-27
thetimes.co.uk/article/german-industry-pleads-for-uk-free-trade-deal-p8pkck6zt
europe.newsweek.com/german-army-called-help-provide-shelter-migrants-331249
spiegel.de/international/germany/tubby-teutons-german-soldiers-too-fat-official-report-says-a-539202.html
funker530.com/soldier-who-returned-to-base-with-taliban-commanders-head-cleared-for-duty/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/454572/War-chubby-troops-army-fat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 HURRR DURR STOCK EXCHANGE NO IS ECONOMY HURR

reminder:
>muh economy
is a kraut trick. do NOT trade """"certainty"""" for freedom

feels so good to BTFO all those "muh economy" fags

so is ours. Two years bongs. The war has began. Now send our gold back you cant be trusted with that.

Notice though you don't see anyone sharing loads of things on facebook or it all over the news that the economy is recovering/basically recovered

But of course when it dropped (as expected to happen) they were all like how we have destroyed everything and should be so ashamed we made a decision to leave

Look at the ftse 250 for a different picture. When that recovers then we can laugh at libtards.

>>Britain is economically done for
>t. eternal kraut
You are the greatest, Britbongs.

Now guess why it went up. Yes, it is because it has become clear that there is no way the UK will ever leave the single market. You either remain an EU member or you remain in the single market. There is no other possibility.

Enjoy your freedom of movement, our rapefugees will also enjoy it!

What are you going to do if we don't?

Send the >Heer?

>Look at the ftse 250 for a different picture. When that recovers then we can laugh at libtards.
Not so different, m8.

The market expects that the UK will not exit the single market. That is the only thing the market cares about... no trade restrictions for the UK. If the UK ends up like Norway or Switzerland, the whole thing is a non-event.

The only two things the UK will have to swallow is free movement of people and billions in EU budget contributions.

the boris, our next pm, has confirmed that free movement will end
sorry kraut theyre all yours

>Send the >Heer?

Germany armed forces: 185k active personnel
British armed forces: 153k active personnel

The British budget might be higher by about 30%, but personnel wise, the German armed forces are larger. The principle different is that the UK has to maintain the Trident system, builds aircraft carriers and pays its soldiers better. But in actual strike capabilities, the German armed forces are actually equivalent to the UK following the UK's massive downsizing of its armed forces.

>The only two things the UK will have to swallow is free movement of people and billions in EU budget contributions.
Not gonna happen

>the boris, our next pm, has confirmed that free movement will end

He is not your next PM. He also confirmed that the UK will have full access to the single market - which means he wants a Norway/Switzerland deal and that means you end up with our rapefugees! Enjoy!

He also said he won't accept free movement, even if it means sacrificing the single market

>Not gonna happen
Says who?

This is going to happen. The London banks will pressure the UK to stay in the single market. And the core fundamental principle of the EU is that the single market has free movement of people.

Don't people even remember that the Swiss voted to end free movement of people and the referendum was ignored and the Swiss now need to vote again... and this time the right way, for freedom of movement.

openeurope.org.uk/today/blog/swiss-told-to-vote-again-on-free-movement-except-this-time-the-stakes-are-higher/

>He is not your next PM
kek opinion dismissed

the media and politicians were total fear-mongers

what a small price to pay to leave the EU

>He also said he won't accept free movement, even if it means sacrificing the single market

Impossible. The London banks and financial institutions will insist to get full access to the single market.

Do you even know who runs the UK?? No, it ain't the people.

>we wrote an X on a ballot and now we magically get all the benefits from the EU with none of the drawbacks XD

The delusion is real.

>kek opinion dismissed
May will be your next PM. Why? Because the banks push for a Euro-friendly PM and the banks always win, always... when it comes to putting governments in power.

FTSE 100 is full of globalist shit. The 250 shows British business and the pound is still as low as it was on the initial crash.

Not to mention the fact nothing has actually changed yet. EU relationship hasn't change and will not for at least 2 months.

Many people are also thinking the UK is not really going to leave the EU and will end up in a Norway/Switzerland position which economically will have no real impact but it also means it goes against all promises in the referendum.

this sqiggly line shit is making me hungry.

retard deals dont seem as popular these days though.... the EU should be careful or other countries will leave

Out of curiosity, how many times did you post remain will win last week?

have you seen the leader of her majesties official opposition m8?
you are clueless

Fuck off you filthy kraut, go suck Gin-Claude Druncker his dick.

I remember that kraut. He pretty much tried arguing that leave had no chance of succeeding in quite a few threads, let me try to find his posts so we can further embarrass him.

Germany are you asking to get curbstomped by us again? Remember Dresden?

oh and guess what also the bankers pushed for? the uk being an eu state :^)

>the uk being an eu state :^)

Yes, but that was a referendum, not a government. Governments are different, you can select people you want to run the country, you cannot make people vote for what they don't like.

Learn how Js operate, m8.

>The London banks and financial institutions will insist to get full access to the single market.

They might move their Euro divisions to some EU country, but that would be it. The EU is not the world.

>Germany are you asking to get curbstomped by us again? Remember Dresden?

Remember 9/11, Yank? You do know where the plan was set up and devised, right?

Freedom of movement will be the issue that kills the EU.

Reform or perish.

I bought some Samuel Smith oatmeal stout in honor of brittania last night. I saved brittania.

The FTSE 250 is also recovering and the FTSE 300 is above the referendum level.

MEANWHILE IN GERMANY!

>take this EU shit that sucks
>everyone leaves

good luck with that plan

Mein Gott, you are asshurt aren'tcha?

>Out of curiosity, how many times did you post remain will win last week?
I am 100% behind Brexit. It is the right thing for the UK and Europe. I never posted remain wil win.

What I am saying is that the reality of the negotiations will end up with single market access and free movement of people (Johnson will call it "free movement of workers" which is exactly the same) + cohesion fund contributions (Switzerland and Norway pay close to a billion each per year, meaning the UK will have to pay around 5-7 billion per year).

What are the heer primary weapon these days? Don't you guys just jerk Muslims off and splash their cum on your enemies?

>the FTSE 300
What FTSE 300? You mean the FTSEurofirst 300?

Looks like the Krauts need us more than we need them.

It's not going to happen.

First you said we'd never vote to leave.
Then you said our economy was going to tank.
And now you're saying we'll stay in and keep paying.

Fuck off, Hans.

USA: 1.3 mil

We're coming for you Kraut, nobody bullies our dad and gets away with it

We are going to offer a mega trade deal to the next EU country to leave the union before our 2-years are up. Divide and conquer.

Also, we will never have free movement and also yes we will get free market access.

Germoney is to be cucked and this time we are the bull.

>What are the heer primary weapon these days? Don't you guys just jerk Muslims off and splash their cum on your enemies?

If that were the case, why did we have the third largest ISAF troop contingent (5500 troops) behind the US and the UK (10000 troops max) and why did we have Command North in Afghanistan? I thought we just jerk Muslims off and splash their cums on themselves?

P.S. how is that ISIS fight going? Why has Germany more soldiers in Syria training the Kurds than you Turkey loving cunts?

But OP, the economy is now not the issue any more. It's all about meanies saying nasty things to paki's.

#IStandAgainstRacism
#EUisNeededToSaveOurSouls
#MurderTheElderlyToAppeaseBrussels

what are you talking about ?

Sorry, I meant the FTSE 350.

>EU being in any position to dictate conditions to the UK

>MUH 2 GOTRILLION

I literally can't get enough Sup Forums.

HURR DURR THE EXPURTS

Brexit will be good for the Britcuck economy and bad for Southern European and other fragile EU states

>First you said we'd never vote to leave.
Never said that.

>Then you said our economy was going to tank.
Let's see what happens. It is pretty much forecast by everyone (even fucking Farage!) that the UK will go into recession later this year and in the first half of next year.

>And now you're saying we'll stay in and keep paying.
I am saying your government will be pressured by London banks to stay in the single market, accept freedom of movement and pay billions per year into the EU budget. Yes. It will be sold to the people with a general election vote or a second referendum on the exit agreement (as per Johnson's speeches).

The price of the pound was pushed artificially high by speculation before the referendum. And yet, it's still recovering against the dollar.

Also, once again, the Bank of England has been trying to devalue the pound slightly for over a year now because it was too high against the Euro.

And I'm telling you here and now, we're leaving, we're not staying in the single market and we won't accept freedom of movement.

>USA: 1.3 mil
Last I checked, you guys can't even fight ISIS or bomb Libya ... or even check your Southern borders. At least we have now stopped the millions of terrorists coming into Europe, you guys have an open border as wide as Hillary Clinton's cunt.

>tfw I could have made so much money from this
All my stocks are above their prebrexit high but I was too chickenshit to buy more.

Excuse my ignorance, does this mean the value of the £ is back to normal?

>Also, once again, the Bank of England has been trying to devalue the pound slightly for over a year now because it was too high against the Euro.
really? source

>We are going to offer a mega trade deal to the next EU country to leave the union before our 2-years are up.

Please do offer that to Greece. We want it to fuck off and go into a great Greko-British "fuck each others arse" trade zone. Two deadbeat countries unified in their hate for everything German (while driving BMWs and Mercedes and Porsches... and not paying any taxes... and sucking at soccer).

The left wing cuckolds got shat on
Enjoy your EU and TTIP

If Trump gets in that's basically an immediate free market between us and the US
Canada and NZ wants in too
Even Germany want another market because they know they're fucked if we stop importing their goods.
Pretty much every country that has said we're fucked outside the EU has done a full 180 and now wants special trade deals that don't have fifty million EU regulations about retarded shit like the angle a banana can be to be sold.

We've been developing relations with china the last few years and investing in their banks. That's another market.

Where is the bad side to this.

But I never said that.

Your economy will take a bigger hit than the UK's if that happens.

And you have to carry tons of useless shithole countries about you, they have only themselves to care about, they can make new deals that will benefit only them

Love you papa bless u

sincerely

son

To be honest family it might drop again once A50 is triggered as that would make the process official. The tank was pure speculation on one of the most entertaining instances of uncertainty,and until the UK actually starts to leave it was obviously going to chill out and get stable. Expect the same doomsaying with, once again, zero insight once the process starts.

I love these germany butt hurt threads.

You're more like a wife's son

Not exactly what that guy was saying
theweek.co.uk/business/53309/will-new-bank-england-chief-carney-devalue-pound

>Mike Amey, head of sterling portfolios at Pimco, said Carney could attempt to depreciate sterling by as much as 15 per cent as he seeks to help British exporters tap into foreign demand, The Times notes. Such a move will help Britain to recover from its "worst recession in 50 years".

I chuckled.

Fuck off with your lame memes you disgusting mongoloid

>>EU being in any position to dictate conditions to the UK

As a matter of fact we are. You want something from the EU, not we from you.

As to the DAX, look attached for the complete picture, idiot. We have been in a bubble for a year, DAX rose to 11,000 points which was crazy. The DAX also has only 30 companies in it, all global ones, such as Volkswagen which was hit by a Diesel scandal or Bayer which wants to buy Monsanto or Siemens or Daimler etc.

Meanwhile, look at the much broader MDAX or the SDAX for domestic effects.

I'm up as much as I was down. That is, it's rebounded nicely.

>we're not staying in the single market and we won't accept freedom of movement.

Can you name one politician, be it Labour or Tory, who wants out of the single market? Please name one, I challenge you. You do know that it is those guys who negotiate the exit agreement, right?

Where's my money?

liechtenstein has access to the single market and has a limit on how many people from the EU can go there despite being in Schengen.

while i don't know the intricacies of that deal, it seems like a good starting point

No freedom of movement
No free market

I hope Ireland gets that industry, London did so well apart from LIBOR.

pay denbts :D

>Excuse my ignorance, does this mean the value of the £ is back to normal?
No, it is still at 31 year low levels.

marketwatch.com/story/british-pound-could-hit-history-making-dollar-parity-by-end-of-2016-2016-06-27

>not we from you
Your industry says otherwise

thetimes.co.uk/article/german-industry-pleads-for-uk-free-trade-deal-p8pkck6zt

MUH MOVEMENT MEANS NO BUSINESS CAN BE HAPPENING
MUH TARIFF FREE ZONE MEANS WE CANNOT SIGN TRADE DEALS IN ANY WAY AND UK CANNOT TRADE WITH OTHER NATIONS

>>Also, once again, the Bank of England has been trying to devalue the pound slightly for over a year now because it was too high against the Euro.
>really? source
It is BS to say the pound was devalued against the Euro. The BoE has interest rates at 0.5% and no massive QE. The ECB has interest rates at 0.0% and overnight rates at -0.4% and is in massive QE phase right now. The Euro is, to support German exports, massively devalued right now and still at 1.10 to the dollar.

>2013
That was pre any real recovery from 2008.

The pound actual rose through 2014 going into the 1.60s. Then it went into the 1.50s for 2015 and pre-ref uncertainty brought it into the 1.40s. Now we are in the 1.30s post ref.

>liechtenstein has access to the single market and has a limit on how many people from the EU can go there despite being in Schengen.
Liechtenstein does not have access to the single markets in services... which is what London wants.

Note we haven't actually left yet. This was people shitting the bed over the simple idea that we are going to leave.

I'm glad you have so many soldiers, I know any invading forces will have a roof over their head, thanks Germany.
europe.newsweek.com/german-army-called-help-provide-shelter-migrants-331249

Now lets look at your soldiers
spiegel.de/international/germany/tubby-teutons-german-soldiers-too-fat-official-report-says-a-539202.html

Now ours
funker530.com/soldier-who-returned-to-base-with-taliban-commanders-head-cleared-for-duty/

Oh and the moment shit kicks off, all your scientists will riot, rape and loot your country and it's people.

>what London wants
not what we want

London is disproportionally strong to the point it causes real brain drain across the rest of the UK, it's actually unsustainable.

Pretty sure they could take like 10 9/11's and it would still be better than one Dresden.

>The price of the pound was pushed artificially high by speculation before the referendum.

check the time frame m8

Good god, Germany is Finished.

>I'm glad you have so many soldiers, I know any invading forces will have a roof over their head, thanks Germany.
Enlighten me what the UK does with the 34,000 people who asked for asylum in the UK, who came to the UK illegally. I assume you shoot them all or let the starve on the street?

>Now ours
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/454572/War-chubby-troops-army-fat

pic related, m8.

Well done, Britain.
You have your freedom back.
Of course in doing so, you crossed some globalist merchants and cost them a minor sum of shekels.
You're lucky that they are not the revengeful type.

>economies collapse overnight and dramatically

The process hasn't actually started, yet. Right now, most of the economic issues are coming from the uncertainty. When the exact nature of what's going to happen becomes more clear, we'll see whether things go up or down, for the UK. But we're really only going to know, when the new trade deals come out. Maybe they'll be great for Britain. Maybe they won't be.

But saying "oh, this and that" right now is a little ridiculous. How this plays out, depends on how the EU decides to admit the UK into the single market, and/or whether the UK can find alternative marketplaces to sell its products.

That's not going to happen in a week, because life is not a video game.

>Pretty sure they could take like 10 9/11's and it would still be better than one Dresden.
Not according to American crybabies on facebook. 9/11 is supposed to be similar to the Holocaust, Hiroshima, Dresden, Verdun and the London Blitz combined.

>not what we want
We have already made our decision. Doesn't matter what we want now. Parliament could give us an EFTA deal like Norway and they have still honour the referendum by "leaving the EU"

the point is, Remain was saying we'd be living in shit and grass huts and eating our own dead by now.

Hasn't happened.

If you block commerce with UK everyone loses, they lose more, true, but how long before the EU losses cause discomfort within and blames go towards the EU?

They want sovereignty in their borders, policies and commerce with EU, why is it so fucking bad for the EU that we must refuse it? The EU should just be free trade anyway, maybe free movement within certain countries but that's it.

I don`t know what is better

The brexit or the german globalists` tears

Germany actually makes shit people want to buy. Their economic fundamentals are sound. What do we do? We trade what Germany and the rest of the world sells for debt as we have nothing to give them.