Now,26.4% of japanese population is over 65years. Accept immigrants

According to our officials. our 26.4% population is over 65years old.

why the fuck people not support immigration???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yL9rSwrsMHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because of cancerous English teachers like you

Whats the quickest way of getting into Japan as an english teacher?

Because they don't need immigrants.

ZAINICHI SCUM

Why is a low population bad?
It's a natural reaction to a society that overproduces, we don't need to overpopulate, if anything we need less.

Of all the cancerous daily posters, I hate you the most.

>According to our officials. our 26.4% population is over 65years old.

>why the fuck people not support immigration???

Explain how foreign immigration would magically return the Japanese to youth?

It wouldn't. Instead of stable peaceful Japan with aging Japanese population you'd have crime ridden violent Japan with aging Japanese population + foreign incomers.

>why the fuck people not support immigration???
They're playing chicken. Preventing politicians from taking the easy, short-term solution with long term problems. "Fix the country or we'll crash it!"
Solving demographics issues with immigration is like quenching thirst with poison.

What's the cheapest and fastest way to go to Japan and become a japanese citizen, not counting reincarnation.

Fucking these, if only the Singaporean government see it your way...

Shitty english teaching gaijin!!!!!!1

OP i will immigrate to japan for u . are we allowed to shit on the streets there?

>population declines
>there's finally enough space for nips to have houses and yards instead of very tiny apartments
I don't see the problem.

sage

>Reduce taxes on families with children
>Increase tax reductions by 10% for each additional child, up to 4 children.

That should help some.

Who are you self hating nip? Don't you have a 100 hour week to work? How do you you have time for this shit posting?

Hi gaijin.

sure. we need more indian curry

Foreigners should only be able to become citizens if they're willing to sponsor a senior citizen of Japan.

Yearly reminder there is literally no real Japanese posters on Sup Forums

Plenty of space, just not in the big cities where all the jobs are.

Kek

Japan is huge ass nation that doesn't have enough Lebensraum

Why is that a bad idea? It would cut down on shitty sexpat English teachers.

Better plan, offer exclusive anime figures for sperm donation and subsidize single mothers with pure japanese children to increase the population.

Can I join? I will lower this percentage

You're not Japanese. You're either an English "Teacher" or Proxy Faggot.
I'm Japanese. Spent the last 5 years in Australia, not one single Japanese person likes immigration. The only time I've seen foreigners be welcomed is when they were white and not an english "Teacher".

>implying Japanese curry isn't better than poo curry
>tfw any time I want to eat curry, the only thing is all this shitty indian poo curry

All countries should do this.

well this explains it

why does this foreign nigger cuck of an English teacher post this thread every day? One must have a lot of fucking free time as an English teacher.

Japan will never nor should it ever accept immigrants. 1 - 2% foreign workers is a good number and should stay that way. The population will right itself in time.

Why don't you guys just make some babies then?

Do I have your permission to move to japan and breed some kawaii halfus?

BECAUSE WHEN I TRIED TO COME OVER AND FIX THIS ISSUE I WAS DEPORTED FOR "RAPE"

Once the older people start dying off and the high-paying jobs open up the birth rate will shoot up again for a while, rinse and repeat until leftists manage to fuck everything up.

Why would you want to fill your country with useless immigrants that would destroy your culture? Your population might be stagnant or decrease but why does that matter.

Why is there a red dot on your flag? Are you guys hindus?

Quality over quantity

I believe OP is complaining about the fact that 1/4 of his population is at retirement age and will be living off of social security for the rest of their lives. Imagine the monetary drain due to not having a larger working population

How about you guys make policies that encourage child birth? Reducing taxes on parents and making sure marrige is strong will fix your problems.

t b h there's too much of you already, all crammed up on your tiny islands

Maybe if your sorry excuse for men on your island quit being hikikamori otaku jerking it to cat girls, and farming mmos all day.
Instead actually started dating, and stopped being beta fucking faggots you guys could fix your own problems.

With that said I love Japanese woman I have no problem impregnating them with my potato nigger genes for you :^)

Mhhh. My Own sex senior citizen slave.

IMMIGRATION IS NOT THE ANSWER

IS BETTER TO PAY YOUR YOUTH TO HAVE MORE KIDS THAN TO PAY FOR ETERNITY AND PUNISH YOUR COUNTRY'S FUTURE BY BRINGING IN MUDSLIMES AND NIGGERS

Monaco has an older population than Japan and they seem to be doing fine

Why is more population good?

So 74 percent are under 65?
Sounds fine

Let in immigrants they will start killing and raping you nips, then it will be just another nigger filled shithole, unless you relish the idea of having a bunch of mini Detroits in Japan then by all means go right ahead.

Keadas

this x1000

There is absolutely no need to import niggers to work for cheap labor. Just make it worth it to actually have a kid instead. Tax breaks and bonus $$ goes a long ways.

The second "maid" from the left is an assassin

I am not sure how immigration will solve Japanese dying out if they not even Japanese, if anything they will increase the dying process of Japanese by breeding Japanese out of existence.
You are a completely dumb American.

It's easy to open borders and bring in foreigners, much harder to integrate them properly, more so due to a culture that would be particularly exotic to the wide majority of this world.

I'll be visiting your country this summer senpai, I'll see if I like it.

indians would immigrate to japan if nip fags started speaking something other than japanese

Its like saying "hello" in japan.

Yeah accept refugees you dirty nips, maybe they dont come here then.

What caused this issue? Japanese young adults don't want to start families?

that's because we have very high immigration of French people

Yeah but what happens when those workers get old. Its never ending. Its time to stop immigration and build robots

Should be encouraging Japanese births, also this

Do you poo in the loo?

It is a bad thing for economic growth. Western countries (yes japan technically isn't "Western," but economically it has become westernized) almost all have declining birth rates, meaning their populations are going to become unstable as older generations retire and become physically incapable of working. This leads to a declining economic state in which there aren't enough working class people, though automation will likely solve many of these issues in the coming decades.

Less people on a global scale is good, but Western countries are not responsible as a whole for the population growth seen in the 20th and 21st centuries. Poor, stupid people who just pump out children in third world shitholes are the ones responsible.

You think the migrant crisis is bad now? Wait 20 years. Africa's population is projected to nearly double by 2050 to well over 1.5 billion people. India and China continue to grow, but at a much slower rate than Africa. Be ready for all your children to get BLACKED Yuros. Thank fuck the US has the Atlantic to separate us from Africa.

>exotic
That was a long long time ago user. take off those lotus colored goggles.

13 years from now, 65% of the german population will be age 65+

Try to top that, nippon.

Your corrupt 'leaders' set you up for genocide by defiling the sacred institution of marriage with divorce law, decriminalization of adultery, advertising fornication and homosex, poverty level wages for family fathers, and basically turning your best and most beautiful women into prostitutes for your american and jewish overlords and their japanese collaborators.

You can still rise up and go out with a bang, nippon. Dust off that Bushido manual and remember the kamikaze glory of your forefathers.

shut the fuck up and stop making these daily threads you fucking cuck

economies are based on increasing populations through demand.... every person needs shit... food, water, goods.
If demand shrinks then investments go bust. which would cause a large chain reaction leading to recession/ depression

Also have to factor in that our societies have promised old people that they will be taken care off by the government through programs like Social security and medicare....... if the tax base shrinks than these programs will fail.

Japanese men have been completely emasculated.
It's not uncommon for woman to hire male prostitutes (even if just to go out on a date) because of how many beta faggots they have there.

Because they want Japan to remain a country for the Japanese people.

They don't want immigrants flooding in and ruining the nation for those who are native to it.

Also, if you really want the population to get younger, start having children you fucking ramen niggers.

banter

NIPPON BONZAI

Hey I cant even afford to travel to Japan much less live there
fug :D

If only we just didn't feed the third world hordes and focused on making our country livable for ALL demographics including NEETs, losers and mental cases. Instead liberals talk about how much worse it is to be starving back in African tribal land or warlord cities

>>why the fuck people not support immigration???

this video explains why immigration is a bad idea english teacher

>Nihon boomers finally kick the bucket
>All that health care subsidies go back to the tax payers
>Economy may take a hit but suddenly Nihonbros get more money and finally start buying houses from the deceased elderly
>More Nihonbros start having families and populating all over again because of the housing that is given back

Yeah no, they're fine. The market will fix itself.

>End up with a generation of men so busy occupied with degeneracy and being manchildren

>No one ever dates, gets married, or has children

>Bring in immigration to impregnate Japanese women

Oy vey yes good goyim lose all hope. Japanese women crave black and Arab men. You should allow them to come over and satisfy your women as they show them what a real man's cock should look like compared to your small tiny penis.

let if fall then. Let it all burn and rebuild. A bubble can only get so big before it bursts. Better to deal with a depression and keep your culture and heritage intact.

It's all fake money anyway thanks to globalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y

>promote degeneracy
>put off marriage
>kids are a financial burden
Now you're upset because your population is in decline? You wanted degeneracy, now watch your people degenerate. You'll plead for immigrants to breed with your people, and you'll be bred out in the long run.

This is how you kill a race of people without violence, folks. It's not a new concept.

There is very simple solution, just force japanese man and women to reproduce.

Why don't you cut off work hours and implement child care measures so mothers can work and have japanese children?

Sounds like japan needs some basic intro in natsoc, you already have corporativism, so why not?

Thats not the problem.
Only a retard would look at japan and think, "this island needs more people".
The problem is the effect the population decrease and lack of taxpaying workforce will have on national debt and social security.
Thats a problem that can't be fixed by immigration. Same goes for Europe, shit will hit the fan and postponing it will just make it worse.

wtf i hate africa now

I'm unconvinced elderly japs will starve without immigration. It's a globalist meme. They use it here too, to explain why we need illegal immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=yL9rSwrsMHw

bing boom wham

Population decline is only a bad thing for the government. Its not like the japaneses are going to go extinct. Their population will level out eventually .

All a declining population means is their tax base will diminish and they will have to change the system that indentures all unborn children into debt to pay for the old.

What you need isn't immigration, what you need is forced reproduction for young japanese loli. They should be available for succ by law right when they draw first menstrual blood

"gaijin welcome!"

Give Japanese citizens a reason to have kids. Tax breaks or something.

Importing people to that tiny overcrowded island doesn't do anyone any favors.

Keep Japan pure.

weaboos like you need to leave japan.

I don't think you want to submit all your woman to our shitty pickup lines.

>doesn't do anyone any favors
Are you sure?

You are already overpopulated.

Take flip nurses, make them do written language coarse after 2 years, send back if fail (almost all). Rinse, repeat.

No need for immigration.

Fuck more, you stupid fucking nips. You fish eating fucks are supposed to so fucking smart, but you still haven't figured out how to put benis in bagina.

So you spend a little more of your productivity towards the elderly and have a few less luxuries in life ...

> Imagine the monetary drain due to not having a larger working population

We don't need to imagine, we have niggers and mudslimes.

nah they'll die from the radioactive contamination before long

>red dot
They're french hindus

It isnt about population, its about social security.