>take care of themselves
>don't advertise the fact that they do drugs or drink

Women:
>long hair (very important)
>well dressed
>no tattoos
>few insecurities
>don't advertise the fact that they do drugs or drink

I think it's really hard to discern Sup Forums-minded people since they almost always blend in well with the crowd, but so far I've found all these points to be accurate. Now tell me how autistic I am.

Just kill yourself

no

>long hair

Why are men with long hair are either bro as fuck or filthy cucks?. There's no middle ground

>Men
>long hair

her skull is primitive as fuck, I love it.

>How to identify rational people to discuss politics with

Everybody's rational unless they were diagnosed otherwise.

Even feminists and liberals are rational. Maybe you disagree with their point of views, but they managed to connect the dots in their brain and make sense out of their bullshit.

My favorite political discussions weren't with like-minded individuals, but with cool-headed, rational liberals.

>long hair
>take care of themselves

>He fell for the hair Jew
Because we either don't care (bro) or have authority issues (filthy)

I've noticed this too. you just have to watch out for that

>brazilian
>human

>how to create your own little safe space: the Sup Forums guide

Question. How often do you wash your hair?

>mfw was getting in good with a super cute and beautiful girl with a lovely figure, short hair - not really short mind you - lovely smile, dainty and funny.

>mfw her friends are all degenerate loud SJW types.

She's not though, just a tiny bit to be irrelevant but still. If she knew what I was she'd probably kick my stones... or I could turn her to my side.

Raging desu lads, she was lovely.

what happened?

Every two days.

I brush it every day.

I take a shower everytime I leave the house, and I shampoo my hair.

I genuinely don't understand how anyone can willingly go outside without washing their hair or taking a shower. It's literal barbaric and you smell like shit -- no amount of cologne or deo spray will stop that

>do drugs or drinks
>concealed degeneracy
>long hair

Nothing yet but the more I see her with those retards and know what she is capable of it disheartens me.

It seems she isn't really SJW, not that I've seen but I don;t know her so well and she could pull it all out in an instance and girls like her I've noticed can being the fury of their witch SJW friends to the table.

She was the one who came to talk to me when we first met.

I don't like the term 'red pill' but I understand the repercussions of being 'red pill'd'

I just know at some stage shit will go awry.

Only pedo worshipers believe having a beer with friends is degenerate

>I take a shower everytime I leave the house

Not to be rude but that could very well mean once a week.

ok cool, some fucking woman was telling me that i shouldn't wash my hair for at least 4-5 days. but fuck that.

can't argue with the logic

NO TATTOOS wtf ??

men are smellier so fuck that

Of course long hair isn't going to be good when you're black, huey.

You shouldn't listen to women when they advice you on hygiene, most of them are filthy.

The more you wash your hair, the more it needs to be washed.

Just set up a routine. Personally, I can't handle not washing them every two days.

>implying anyone in Australia showers
Senpai

>Men:
>long hair
KILL YOURSELF

>>deny any approval of liberalism
so you want right wing discussion, very rational and not at all self serving

>Long hair

I've never met a man with long hair who wasn't a hippy bitch.

srsly how do women let it get so bad?

>i shouldn't wash my hair
with shampoo and conditioner, they usually have sulfate in them to artificially clean up your hair but they dry it out of any natural nutrients and oils

Liberalism has a whole new meaning and if you're not a newfag you'll know what I mean. Also politics aren't just left and right.

Just be straight with her. If things go badly, then she wasn't worth the time anyways

you clearly meant leftists though, otherwise you would've specified

They're just lazy, and don't take effort when they it's not necessary

That's why I shampoo every other day.

It's called no-poo.
It keeps your hair healthy.

Because long hair is a consequence of 2 things: giving enough of a shit to properly grow out your hair, or being a complete filth who just doesn't cut his hair.

The middle ground is the people who just cut it short to not deal with it. I buzzed all my hair off after having it long for 4 years and, honestly, the 0 maintenance it has is fucking great.

Fuck off alot of liberals are nice people

this. no shampoo master race. don't need to shower as much as i used to. hair feels nicer too.