They're at it again

youtu.be/wJMjn31ipyU

Are celebrities smarter than regular people?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad
nypost.com/2016/02/08/doritos-baby-commercial-gets-the-dumbest-denunciation-ever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are richer so by right wing standards yes, they are smarter

Christians have been blocked by the travel ban, as well as muslims. Where do they come up with their shit?

Every time they make a new one the level of "actors" gets shittier and shittier.

Why the fuck do any of these people care about a scrap paper written by dead white male slaveowners 300 years ago?

>liberals ignore the constitution and say how there is no such thing as illegal citizens, then when it is convenient for them they pretend to care about the constitution

How does anyone take these people serious?

So they're finally working on the "or die" part eh?

Do they STILL not realize this is why they lost, because of this kind of shit, why do they lack self awareness

>people are tired of having PC moralizing shoved down their throat when they have real socioeconomic problems like unemployment etc
>Soros & co shove MORE down your throat as a response
what the fuck?

Gee, it's almost as if most of the posters on Sup Forums are either A) Still in grade school, or B) Are struck with such extreme cognitive dissonance, that they actually believe the U.S. will not benefit in the long run from a Trump administration. Jerking yourself off to "le best kino xD fuck plebbit" is degeneracy and prooves that you really make no attempt to broaden your horizons or do any kind of objective analysis into even the simplest of topics. Sad!

what would motivate someone to post something like that?

>my pussy my choice

Why they never choose me. Don't they realize it's why I voted Trump ;_;

>57% of gen Z identify as bisexual

k

GENERATION ZYKLONNNNNNNNNNNN

Hey, I voted trump because I was pretty sure he'd either crash this train or at least fuck it up enough that people stand up and realize shit needs fixing. Whereas clinton was simply going to be another coat of gloss and patching on a system that's been completely fucked for 7 years and mostly fucked for decades before that.

But thinking trump will directly do good is pure idiocy.

Holywood interment camps when?

>liberals think "alternative facts" is some kind of Orwellian language
>unironically use words like mansplain, whitesplain etc.

>Are celebrities smarter than regular people?

They're virtually children. They live in a sheltered world where they aren't challenged, surrounded by often warranted admiration and constantly told by other that their opinions or ideas are of value.

Boipucci is the ultimate redpill

my whole teenage life i was told i was a Gen-X'er, now that i'm in my 30's all of a sudden i'm a fucking millennial? what fucking gives?

i'm gonna have to ask my mom tomorrow before she goes to work.
this is bullshit

Social media. Don't forget that Trump is TEXTBOOK FASCISM and it's ok to lie, exaggerate and take things out of context for your own benefit as long as you are doing it to fight fascism. It's ok to punch people for the wrong views even if that person isn't violent because their ideas LEAD to violence. You understand? Breaking windows and knocking over trash cans isn't violence. White people disagreeing with our narrative is violence. Homelessness is violence. Catcalling and manspreading is violence. Get it? We are violent anarchists who love violence but it's only ok when we do it. Don't try to fight back because we are the ones destiny has chosen to save the world from fascism.

Also
>Funny or Die

Die everytime.

Why is so hard for liberals to make funny content about Trump? The thing that strikes me the most about all those attempts, is that they're simply not funny. Like very poorly written, with no wit or impact. You can tell they're just desperate, yet lazy.

I don't like Trump, but how is he violating the Constitution? He hasn't done anything outside of the powers of the President as established by the Constitution, US law, and precedent set by the courts.

>poor little guy
>6'3

When you've been doing it for decades and have no plan B the only thing to do when a situation doesn't go your way is to do more of the thing you were already doing.

Why does a lesbian care about abortion rights? Is she like KStew where she's a dyke but still fucks her directors?

>my pussy
>my choice

The guy is already a walking joke.
The South Park guys admitted that they're going to relax on the Trump shit purely because he cannot be satirised.

it's liberal propaganda

>implying this isn't the funniest thing you've ever seen

parasites don't "patch" their host

is this aimed at abortion? if so, what about the
baby who has no choice?

Nope, just more desperate for attention. The real smart people take jobs that are behind the scenes and make the most money.

Put it this way. You're unemployed because it costs too much to do anything in the US. The left are the reason for this and the right are the people fleeing to other nations to avoid said costs.

But they're both just separate heads of the same beast. As the western economy can't actually function without a huge number of working poor people blowing money they don't have on things they don't need. As its documented inside and out, backward and forward, that the poorer people are, the more money they spend on S H I T.

More importantly, they tend not to go too hard on presidents. I only remember 1 Clinton episode, 1 Bush episode, and 1 Obama episode.

Really makes you think

>funny or die
>all of their videos make me want to die
I don't get it

>Are celebrities smarter than regular people?
Hollywood is a cult. These idiots have been brainwashed since birth. They're like Mormons x 10.

It really is sad they can't grasp this simple concept. Now we're stuck with Trump because of it.

Can someone answer me why no celebrities have come out and made a response video to this?

I'm sure there are celebs who support trump

get Brady, Vince Vaughn and others to make a video like this one

Feel free to elaborate on that.

ITT: trumpfags pretend like they have anything worth saying.

Seriously, make Sup Forums great again by killing yourselves. Your life sucks. It will not get better lolololololol

Question, where did a 24 year old supermodel learn so much about the constitution? Is she /ourgirl/?

To be fair, Trump eats his pizza with a motherfucking fork. Stewart, as a New Yorker, was honor-bound to attack him for that.

cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad

When will fathers be included in this issue :

>complicated relationship with his dad
Sounds like every progressive I've met tbqh

Because they don't care, they know it doesn't matter.

They know that niggers, spics, pretty much any non-white, will always vote democrat. So what incentive do they have to try and tone their bullshit down when they know America is going to inevitably be a minority majority country?

They know all they have to do is run a non-white democrat and then all of the non whites will go out to vote for them, on top of all the cucked whites, and they'll win.

They don't care if they lose this election, or even the next, because pretty soon they know they'll be able to win every election as non-whites slowly but surely become majority.

The only hope Republicans have is for whites to start voting Republicans at at least 70-75%, because whites generally have a higher voter turnout, but as it stands now whites are split at ~60 voting Republican and ~40 voting democrat. Maybe the Dems current platform will isolate some whites, but considering how cucked millennials are it's doubtful. Also the least cucked white generation, the traditionalists and dying out. It's not looking good, maybe spics will vote Republican because Christianity, but I'm sure they'd rather vote for the gibs so i doubt it.

Hollywood is centralized and colluded. If you get out of line you'll get blackballed, if you get truly out of line well....

How does Jon Stewart come up with these comedic gems?

>hurrr it's unconstitutional to enforce borders and control the entrance and exit of non-citizen visitors/foreign aliens
>what's a visa??

I mean, the restriction of greencard holders was in bad taste and highly questionable but these globalists are just nuts. It's like they are honestly trying to program the public into thinking there is no such thing as citizenship that is different from being a random immigrant.

The "muslim ban" might be unconstitutional. Not sure about anything else he's done.

it's an "argument" i've seen them throw around. they say the constitution is racist because it was signed by a couple slave owners so it should be discarded. i wouldn't be surprised if this argument actually becomes mainstream. i mean look what they are already doing with lovecraft and huck finn

It's not like Trump is going to help those 'real' socioeconomic problems either, but at the very least he mentioned them, which was enough for those people.

Everytime i convince myself she is hot that pug face comes out and deflates my benis

What happened there was that Trump called out Stewart for going by the name "Stewart" (his middle name) instead of Leibowitz (his real last name), implying that he was trying to hide being Jewish.

But Stewart joked about he was Jewish practically every week. Even back in the 90s, he did standup specials that were almost entirely Jew jokes.

it's almost comical at this point these celeb videos knocking the president
these videos are purely made for the deep left voters to laugh at and share with their friends
i think the middle and right see this and are tired of it, which is why they lost the election

give me some(((you's)))

>millenials
>1981-2000

wait why are those being accused of being the problem by everyone? they haven't even reached the stage of covering positions of power

Pretty sure they're referring to his midget hands, micro dick, and small-minded ignorance

Winners don't kill themselves, sorry.

>Cara Delevigne
Why is that British wood elf even on here?

No discipline. These people never want to grow up and want the government to take care of them. Most of them stay in school till their mid 30s so they don't have to play adult.

Only 18% of the US voted for trump. Slightly less voted for clinton.

Which is pretty much par for murrican elekshuns.

Its always a minority win.

>Chicago pizza is like this, while NY pizza is like this

god, I hate the fucking dorks who engage in this kind of shit. It's literally Plebit.

So why isn't it The Daily Show with Jon Liebowitz?

ny is the literal dumpster shit hole of the earth

This, I agree the restriction on people with green cards should be revoked but there is nothing wrong with keeping restrictions and quotas on these countries, though it should be expanded to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

If you want to work, you keep your mouth shut or go on with the narrative.

If you're looking for more work, you double down and offer as much to it as you can in the hopes it helps your career.

"folding" pizza into some greasy cheese taco is also retarded.

>they are richer so by right wing standards yes, they are smarter
they are job creators and you must respect their opinion.

Nope, they're literally given talking points. Hollywood 'celebrities' don't act under their own volition.

Because social media turned elections into circuses.

... well, bigger circuses than they were when it was just TV.

It's unconstitutional if it's an actual muslim ban. But it only affects like 10% of the Muslim world. He's not saying "no Muslims", he's saying "no people from these 7 countries".

Trump will do nothing for minorities. But his tax plan will cut taxes for people making under $25k per year ($50k if you're filing jointly) to 0, literally 0. I'll take that over Hillary, who would have done nothing for minorities and also wouldn't have cut our taxes.

Don't give a fuck if Trump calls me a rapist if my taxes go down to nothing.

>Trump win
>Patriots win (trump team basically)

W's everywhere

>They know that niggers, spics, pretty much any non-white, will always vote democrat.
There are no official numbers, polls, etc. are constantly biased and wrong. I suspect more spics and niggers voted for Trump than MSM claim. As they're often in lower social/working classes, try to start small businesses, etc. they're the first in line to get buttfucked by illegal immigration and other bullshit.

It's seems pretty obviously constitutional, they're just trying to fuck with him. The 9th circuit would rule non-interracial marriage illegal if they had the chance.

I seriously don't give a fuck about the travel ban though. It's dumb but it's not even the dumbest thing he's done, just politically expedient to stack. Remember when people were worried about jobs and a crumbling American empire and not whether muslims got their feelings hurt?

pretty insulting to think that voters are that stupid desu

>Open video
>"Trump banned citizens from Muslim countries"
This shit is insane
Obama banned muslim people too, no one gave a shit
Obama also cracked down on illegals from Mexico and no one gave a shit
The banned countries are
1.A small fraction of muslim countries, most muslim countries are free to go in
2. All from a list that the Obama administration labeled as dangerous
Not to mention that this ban is temporary

I'm not even a fucking American and I know this, how can a entire country just eat this shit up without checking?

He's got a fucked up relationship with his dad, who divorced his mom when he was a kid in what was apparently a messy way. He doesn't want to give his dad any credit, so he doesn't want to use his surname.

>Only 18% of the US voted for trump. Slightly less voted for clinton.

19% technically, but when you take into account the fact that 25% of the country isn't even eligible to vote (since, you know, they're children), it's not that big of a deal.

Because open mic comedy clubs were less likely to call people with difficult to pronounce names.

Kinda like how Eric Morlon Bishop started going by Jamie Foxx. His open mic club was more likely to pick women.

There's nothing wrong with eating anything with a fork if you want to. Literal underageb&

>if my taxes go down to nothing.
Because you don't pay sales or payroll taxes?

Keep going Hollywood.

It worked well for the Russians and the French.

Well why not, getting celebrities to tell people what to think about political matters sure worked well during the election.

Steve Bannon aptly identified the MSM as the opposition party. An actor coming out as pro Trump would be like a staffer canvassing for the opposition party. These people are literally employees.

they're really really REALLY fucking stupid.

Most Americans still haven't figured out the same people where behind Barack Obama and George W. Bush.

you want to kill people because they're making comedic videos making fun of you? How insecure are you?

They're not smarter but them voicing their opinion doesn't automatically put them in a position where they're saying they are. It's you putting value in their opinion just because they're famous then acting contrarian about it.

>one meme survey
>proving anything

>sag awards
anti-trump fest

>superbowl
surprisingly nothing but a good performance from known leftist lady gaga

>oscars
oh boy

They won't. I'm ok with a woman's choice to abort a child as long as the father has the option to opt out of fatherhood at any point by claiming no financial responsibility for the child whatsoever. It only seems fair that men have the option to raise a child as much as a woman does.

>cut taxes
>want to spend trillions in war

It's obvious republicans want to crash this country to force their stupid libertarian wet dreams without realizing it will be complete chaos

On average, probably a little.

i think i hate social media more than i hate myself

Why is the right so obsessed with liberal media enough to complain about it? If they hate it so much, stop watching. Seriously, get over it. Liberals own entertainment.

Well, technically, 20%.

Not sure how I fucked up my math to get 18%.

But still, less that 2/5ths actually voted and less than a fifth decided the figurehead.

Within the last 5 years. Whoever does the generational thing only changed it in response to how vastly different people act with the Internet being commonplace and post 9/11 births.

Just seems wrong. Borderline un-american.

Right, sorry. Meant to say my federal income taxes. Still a pretty big deal.

Objectively, isn't Trump's foreign policy less pro-"interventionist" (nice liberal internationalist term for warmongering) than the foreign policies of our last 3 presidents (one of whom had Hillary as his Secretary of State)?

I haven't seen anything from Trump implying that he wants to spend trillions of dollars on a war.

Really? Did a man carry what is a essentially a parasite in their body for 9 months? Do men have to breastfeed? The bulk of childcare is done by woman so the decision should go to women

She needs to enlighten the little people. Right wingers are ignorant, ignorance means a lack of knowledge about something. Celebrities feel that if they educate you on the issues, you will become liberal like them.

>When its about guns or even free speech
"OMG outdated white men slave owners CURRENT YEAR"

>about something not even about the constitution
"OMG I always cared about the constitution you bigot"

These people don't understand anything they say, they will talk like they care about the "constitution" and then say dumb shit like " no such thing as illegal citizens".

They don't understand the idea of being a nation, it has laws and cultures and borders, they can't understand that. They cry about how much they hate this nation but then want it to carter to them.

Its just libs not paying attention to the college classes that they want me to pay for

Pro abortion people seem to not want to think that a human fetus is anyway related to a human, its funny how triggered they get

nypost.com/2016/02/08/doritos-baby-commercial-gets-the-dumbest-denunciation-ever/

>humanizing fetuses

Its bad to think of a human fetuses as human, to them its "just a clump of cells" until its born, then its magically a human.

These people will call me a bigot but have no problem killing unborn babies because to them its not a human.