>expecting Sup Forums to be good
How fucking new are you?

>PSG thread
>50% PSG haters (Lyonfag, OMfag, etc.)
>20% Neymar's enthusiast (Brazil flag)
>20% Cavani's gourmet (Uruguay flag)
>10% actual PSG fans

>countless fans
Mudslimes will jump on any bandwagon owned by mudsliimes.

See: dutch city faggot

I don't even watch shit from PSG, their league is horrible, i never was fan of Neymar in my country and he never played in my team on Brazil.

I watch spanish league only because of Messi and I watch Premier League sometimes but i don't have idols in premier league, if Barcelona don't have Messi anymore i would stop watching them, in the same way when Milan lose Kaka i stopped watching them.

I don't watch Real Madrid or Cristiano because always was boring for me and i enjoyed Messi since my childhood in 2006, while Cristiano Ronaldo playing in Real Madrid was always boring, maybe he was a little bit better in Manchester, but even in this time, Messi was already better than him in dribling and was faster all the time in the game, while Ronaldo was only sometimes fast and their dribling skill was not productive unlike Messi who had productive dribling skill to score.

there are few actual football fans on here and it's full of americans.

>10% actual PSG fans
Q$S has supporters?

>PSG unironically have countless fans on Sup Forums now
>being unable to count to 7

No one asked for your life story, Pedro.

I liked it, don't be rude please.

it was a great narration, faggot

I enjoyed it tbqh

I am massively anti-UK. I support PSG politically in order to support the contention that Paris is a better and more important capital city than London.

I hate PSG but really like Cavani, he's the only reason I watch their matches desu

Alright Gerry, don't you have more bombings to plan rather than posting on Sup Forums

People like Barcelona because of Messi (and before that Ronaldinho), people like Real because of Ronaldo (and before that, the Galacticos). People like PSG because of Neymar. Do you think people will follow teams without stars?

>Their match threads are busier than most other teams

you don't have to support a team to watch their games granddad

Sup Forums is the ultimate glory-hunting plastic bandwagoning site lad. the more plastic and instantly successful your team is the more you can post AHAHAHA about other teams. it's exactly why i've just started supporting city. was chelsea last season but no more.

Imagine being this gay.

Based

Imagine thinking this is unironic.

Imagine being so autistic that you don't understand the chemistry between Ireland and the UK, and you can't see that I was blatantly trying to start an argument with him.

Aren't you all Brits? Why can't you guys be friends?
Right now the English are not as anti-Catholic as they were and Anglicanism is dying anyway.

I don't have to imagine it, I can just look at you.

You are just jelly

>Ronaldo (and before that, the Galacticos)
uh

By Ronaldo, I meant Penaldo/Tapinaldo. Not Fat Ronaldo/Real Ronaldo, who was a part of the Galacticos.

This board is full of Chelshit bandwagoners who mock teams with actual history (United, Liverpool, Arsenal) when they lose the occasional match but go missing whenever their own team goes to shit. Of course Sup Forums is filled with plastics.

>even Brazilians call C.Ronaldo simply Ronaldo
Fuck I'm getting old.

>muh EPLEL

Cristiano Ronaldo is used more often in Brazil. But considering that foreigners use "Ronaldo", I also use it when talking with foreigners.

We are also kind of used to have many players with the exact same name.

>shitty team
>Shit league

They just reel in more neutrals becasue Mbappe and Neymar are in their team now

As a neutral viewer I will shitpost in the thread where the most shitposting is being done. Nowadays it's PSG threads. What are you going to do about it?

You don't even make sense you swede cunt

Did the Danish guy ever apologise to Cavani?

Get back in the arsenal general.

Why yes, in Qatar and Seine Saint Denis.

This goes for every associationfag. How can you watch your league while your small market home team gets shafted by these huge markets vacuuming all the greatest athletes? This happens in every sport but not to the level of association football.

How can you be a fan of any american franchise knowing that sooner or later they will just move to another city?

My favorite teams are most likely never to leave in my lifetime.

Your best players don't even stay in your country. That's pretty fucked.

I only want to see neymar and cavani's long drawn out blowup and the inevitable collapse of PSG

I like norman tho tbqh

nice one, keep up the good work

Hey, count me off that. Nerman is indeed a faggot.

>>PSG unironically have countless fans on Sup Forums now
>>Their match threads are busier than most other teams

Why do you keep track of this stuff?

Ronaldo lost all creativity after coming to Madrid. He became more like a machine. Ronaldo is the machine but Messi is the Engineer is all I can say. Ronaldo may be better but one thing I don't like about him is his obsession with Stats/Goals and Messi.

Most of Sup Forums are faggot glory hunting bandwagoners who want to cheer for the bad guys who win all the time just to be contrarian. That's why Real Madrid, Chelsea, Warriors and Patriots have a cancerous presence here.

>calls out chelsea fans for going missing after big game loses

gee wonder why? not like eternal arsenal thread after a big loss ..

#respect from #Düsseldorf #NRW

I'm watching Paris, I don't support them. I want to see Mbappe play. I do (or did) the same for Dembele, Pogba, Griezmann, Kante, hell sometimes even Giroud.

Why would not want to watch good teams

>Sup Forums
>plastic

yeah shitposting and watching illegal streams really makes >us """"plastic""""

Because everybody knows that nerman is /ourguy/. Also, I asked him once and he admited that he browses Sup Forums.

>Dembele
Which?

I believe this poster. Nerman is an entertaining player and I choose to watch him play sometimes. Mbappe is also good. I don't support PSG, but I do enjoy football and so watch them play every now and again

el dANO

>Their match threads are busier than most other teams
PSG match threads are like 80% posters waiting for them to cock up and laugh at them lol

Go look at the last game, there's like 2 posters who are PSG fans

and who asked for your opinion?

PSG tend to play way later than everyone else in europe so there's no reason not to watch them

I mean I was watching bundesliga 2 yesterday because it was on but it doesn't make me a Sandhausen bandwagoner

can neymar speak english? i was under the impression he only spoke portugese but he seems to hang around with lots of english speaking people

Count me in, I'm a Neymarete

you guys suck, the only good brazilians are the disciples of jesus

because spee is full of plastics and bandwagoners who don't actually go to games

>and plastic is made of petroleum