Anyone else starting to think that we shouldn't trigger Article 50?

do it
i need those pounds

No.
Grow some balls.

>EU superstate

But the single market will fuck us even harder though, no?

We need to trigger it in January I think, when we have prepared and have a few trade deals already with rest of world in the pipeline, and our stocks and pound have recovered.

Then spin out talks for 2 years, just reject everything while EU bleeds support from its nations, and Euro weakens. Make it clear we will give great trade and immigration deal to the 1st country to leave EU after us.

Good old divide and conquer plan.

>EEA
>Free movement of people
>PEOPLE

>Not my people.
>Not my nation.
And may posterity forget you were ever my countryman and remember you only as one of those "people".

If it is not the job of national government to put it's national people first, then who's is?

To not do so would force anywhere upto 17.5 million to vote for extremist parties.

The only option, nay hope is that we get a competent leader to take us through a difficult time of brexit and re engagement with the world.

You really think the tories are gonna let some anti-immigrant mp into power? The only hope is Andrea Leadsom as she is the only one that appears reasonable to the public.

>falling for (((propaganda)))

>Thinking Trump is gonna make America white again

What about all the ex-pats in Spain and Italy? And the Brits working abroad in Europe?

No, darling.

I'm hoping they try to curb the vote, thus enraging parts of the populace, and ignite the rise of the far right.

But I'll take Brexit, I suppose.

Trigger that shit right now, the government should work harder and get a move on.

>Brit quoting Samuel Adams
Am I in the twilight zone

Could you imagine the embarrassment if we don't pull brexit off and have to come crawling back to Brussels?

I'd argue it is every nation's responsibility, not just my own, to put their people, and to clarify for the disgusting little degenerate who started the thread, I'm talking about the national people, first.

It is the responsibility of all nations to care for their national people. Our boys aboard, should be second to the national inhabitants of that nation.

Do tell me if I've misunderstood the question.

Soros pls go

>No, darling
>animu picture
>shitposting as a grill
I'm eating lunch, you sick fuck. Save that shit for when the sun goes down.

No but I can imagine the rise in racially fuelled hate crimes, and nationalism.

I can imagine the increasingly despondent and scorned public, turning more and more to right wing extremism in the light of their government which doesn't listen.

I can imagine the violence. And I can dream, for the rise of the right.

Nope not one bit

Why not? Samuel Adams was a Brit, born in a British colony (Boston) in America.

It's always dark somewhere in the world.

>Usually London.

>Wanting the government to care for you
wew lad

>What about all the ex-pats in Spain and Italy?
chavs and rich cunts
>And the Brits working abroad in Europe?
jews and faggots

Markets already recovered they have nothing to invoke fear with and the 2nd referendum was shut down hard. They are almost in the acceptance stage now.

52% of the nation wants it to happen, so if it doesn't, I imagine UKIP wilould win a landslide victory at the next general election.

Maybe we should hold it off and have are Nige at the helm and lefties burning at the stake.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight.
And never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

You either learn to die on your feet, or to live on your knees.

>we should throw away this global set of trading partners for a tiny crippled market on life support

The UK has already recovered, the EU is nowhere near recovering yet.

this
these faggots are freaking out over some regular market volatility.

Quite the opposite, you should trigger Article 50, the problem is you should have triggered it already.

UK has to go through with this referrendum or it will lose face. This doesn't seem bad but if you think your economy took a hit now? Wait till people think you are wishy washy, plus the SJW's will be happy but the rest of the people would be pretty pissed off about it, increasing the turmoil in your country. When you have to eat shit, its better to just gulp it down in one swallow than nibble at it in fear. You have some tumultuous times ahead of you before your power fully returns, best to go into them with confidence and conviction than appear as people who "let something get out of hand". As the first people to break with the EU you have an opportunity to set the bar on the world stage, you shouldn't fuck it up because of a little unease.

That picture...
That is a reaction of a man who is so desperate, he'll do anything.
Like a spoiled child who doesn't get his way and afterwards throws a tantrum.

Stay the course, you fucking cunt! Indonesia and New Zealand are offering you an olive branch and it hasn't been 10 days yet!

We can't. Dodgy Dave is shirking responsibility because he's a sore loser.

I sold all my British investments when everyone thought remain would win.

It was grand, m8.

>triggered by trigger of all triggers

NIGGER

Brits like us in posterity and see the revolution as the natural extension of British ideas and the west.

Well not guaranteed to like us but they like the ideas of the founding fathers.

In all honesty you guys are so fucked. The EU will have to give you guys a shittier deal than you have now otherwise other countries will see it as advantageous to also leave.

You done rekt yourself britbong. You fell for the memes.

I'm having mixed feelings. It's great that you've brought up the real threat of leaving and given a massive shock to the EU leaders. But if you do leave, I fear you're most likely gonna be put into a difficult situation. What with Scotland and London, the country might basically end up split apart. It's completely possible that you'll have to eventually sign pretty much the same kind of trade deal as before, except that you can't sit in the negotiating table anymore. The globalists will actively try to sabotage you so that nobody else will think of leaving. And it kinda looks like you don't seem to have any politician who could actually lead and unite the nation right now.
I hope things will turn out well in the end. But I'm worried that if things go wrong, it'll fuck you up and solidify the globalists' power over the continent once and for all.

I think I'd prefer if you could put this on hold for a moment, start negotiations to create a coalition with as many EU countries as possible, and eventually make an ultimatum about leaving EU all at the same time and forming your own trade bloc, unless if EU creates massive reforms. Those reforms would involve ending federalization, removing such institutions as EU Commission, rolling back to the times when it was only about trade, overhauling the rules on immigration, and writing a treaty that has stuff similar to USA's 1st and 2nd amendment. Also, in response to the concern of European citizens, the EU nations should form a concrete policy to prevent the islamization of Europe, and to preserve every European nation's right to their culture and heritage. And finally, creating some sort of safeguards against banks and the financial elite grabbing control of sovereign nations and basically keeping them hostage.

Democracy loves democracy.
And for everything America gets wrong, it knows how to freedom.

>Leaf

Opinion instantly discarded. Enjoy the Mexicans.

No, we should trigger it, but once we're ready.

That's fine, you euroniggers can enjoy bailing out Greece for the 12th time while we pooinloo and shitpost with our commonwealth allies

>born in a British colony
Top kek. You Brits never had control of the colonies. Your lack of hubiris, and the fact that you even pretend to have had control is the reason why you lost.

Not happening, don't believe your media.

This

>Never had control of the colonies.

Please. You had to get us to run our military down to insane levels to pay the debt we racked up saving you from the French, and wait for half of Europe to declare war from us before the banks and merchants forced North to end the war.

Yes goys I mean guys. All of this brexit talk seems really scary. I think we made a big mistake and should give back power to the smart people in charge.

Too late! The "merchant banks" are about to give Britain an ass pounding of legendary length and severity.

And history has humbled us and we're going through a similar motion when breaking away from the EU. If anything you should be glad we're getting a little taste of what you went through.

Unless I forget, it all started over tariffs and representation with you. Did it not?

when was this taken?

Entirely this.

First the EU. Then we deal with Rothschild, Soros and the ilk.

not long ago,saw it on twitter
well said xi

>lack of hubris
Do you know what "hubris" means?

you're a real daft prick.

Whatever happens, I want to be ready to fight for the national interest and the destruction of Communism.

The ball has been sent rolling. Now it's time to prepare the best we can. Bought a stab proof vest on my lunch break today before they become too expensive.
DEUS VULT

Wow, we got a live one here. Did you see my flag? Did you see my fucking name?

You sir. You are truly my fellow countryman.

DEUS VULT

god-tier flag

really hard to pixel tho

Don't believe them about what? They're concerned about how you're gonna manage economically if you leave, and I'm worried about it too.

The latter half of the post was just my attempt to come up with a plan that could give UK more leverage and salvage the situation. But I don't think any politician would actually do any of the stuff I mentioned. They're so focused on short-term financial interests that they don't bother to think where their policies will lead their nations during the next 50-100 years.

>article 50

They make it sound like something off lost or something

Check my 50

Scotland isn't going anywhere, London isn't going anywhere.
Just like the reports that Australia is about to leave the commonwealth are all hysteria.

To some extent the longer this takes, the better. The EU want us out, they want to get talks underway and to have this over with as quickly as possible. It isn't up to them though. We can trigger it when ever we like. And the more they try to force our hand, the chances of a better deal for us increase

I often wonder, why you do not ask to join USA.
We have 50 states with in us and we have presidence for states not touching the rest, Alaska and Hawaii.... come and join the greatest union of states in history of Mankind.

Holy fuck is that the new union jack? Plz

No thanks.