Joke about white people being racist

>joke about white people being racist
>"haha what cuz I'm black?"
>"haha that's racist!"
>etc
>literally everytime they take me 100% seriously and stumble over themselves trying to prove they're not racist
Why can't you people take a joke? You spent like 400 years being openly racist as fuck and now somebody jokes about it and you act like you've been sentenced to death. I'm pretty sure I could tell a white girl "blow me or you're racist" and she'd do it just to prove how not racist she is.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
youtu.be/CFcR96SPF2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>could tell a white girl "blow me or you're racist" and she'd do it just to prove how not racist she is.

Nah, she'll tell your black ass to fuck off before she phones her boyfriend to sort you out.

t.white girl

>implying you wont literally start a fist fight over the same kind of joke to you

L O N D O N
O
N
D
N

What's he gonna do? Fight me? That'd be a hate crime.

What's going on in that pic

Ironically, political correctness is one of the things that stops blacks and whites getting along since white people have been guilted into being on pins and needles around you people so they can never feel at ease until you're not around.

We need safe spaces free from non-whites now to relax.

>You spent like 400 years being openly racist as fuck
Never trust a vampire

Even Blackula?

Sorry, nigger, but MUH DICK wins this one

I regularly call my black friends niggers (not nigga, niggER) and they have absolutely no problem with it, even retort with honky and cracker, but they stopped using cracker when I told them the origins.

Not everybody is scared of racism

she's british you fool - her boyfriend is also black

Even Blackula

YOU PEOPLE? DID THIS FUCKING RASSISSS KRAKKKA JUST SSAYY YOU PEOPLE

Just stop saying the word racist, its fucking meaningless. No one is insulted by it, they just want you to come up with something new other than shilling marxist propaganda.

>you act like you've been sentenced to death
its 100% like that, familia
Black posters don't know how it feels

Dracula don't suck, Dracula scrape and lick.

that nigress has some very nice tittays

Because it IS like being sentenced to death, being called racist in modern America can literally end your public life.

Double standards asshole.

The rules that you black motherfuckers set is that no racial jokes are aloud.

I have never heard a good racist joke towards white people.

Please tell me a good one.

>had one black in my high school
>raised by whites, good guy
>could take shit and dish it out
I still remember one of the first days when he transferred. He was behind us in the lunch line, buddy of mine turned to him
>hey man, I'm really sorry
>What?
>looks like they're out of watermelon
Girl near us had that deer in headlights oh muh gawd look, black started laughing. Used to call him big nig, hope he's doing well.

This.
Men can never bond if there are boundaries of any kind.

>2016
>still getting offended by the word "racist"

>school shooting jokes
>bland food jokes
>redneck jokes about incest and the like
Why should you never fuck with the white guy in prison?
Cuz you know that muthafucka guilty.

European food is the most popular in the world, my shit-colored friend.

>school shooting jokes
blacks commit more, it's so common it's rarely reported
>bland food jokes
all culinary things blacks try to claim as there own (fried chicken, waffles, etc.) came from white people
>redneck jokes about incest and the like
Muslims are the most inbred race in the world.

That's the thing though. The jokes we tell about niggers actually have a basis in reality. Which is why you guys get so butthurt about it.

>Why should you never fuck with the white guy in prison?
>Cuz you know that muthafucka guilty.
that's actually pretty good and exposes a bit of black psyche

>Cuz you know that muthafucka guilty
I keked

see, you cry "das raciss" without even noticing it, in a post that meant to say "it's just a prank bro"
Either making jokes, being level headed, begging or chimping out; blacks always get behind the "das raciss" line

You should come to eastern europe sometime my nigger friend, both to see that openly racist white people are still a thing and to die making this world a better place.

>tfw the few shitskins / niggers that do come here get shouted at on the bus

>You spent like 400 years being openly racist
>You spent like 400 years
>You

Nah m8. Collectivism is bullshit. I don't judge a man because of his race. I can't be judged because of my ancestors.

sage

>muslims
>race or ethnicity
Kek

>YOU SPENT LIKE 400 YEARS BEING OPENLY RACIST
>YOU SPENT
>YOU!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if you know this you fucking retard but a humans life span does not go up to 400 fucking years.

Black privilege exists. It's a moral privilege where you can make moral accusations and escape consequences for yourself.

gaasita ennast

Zing

>1 post by this ID

dob geg

muh nigga, you betta get better jokes

No I did not

I don't understand the pic.

I know dudes who knock out nigger teeth in jail for fun. Fuck off you clown or else you'll be eating watermelon through a straw.

>white girl
>Sup Forums

Wew, there is still hope.

Same here

>tfw you're white and you say "is it because I'm black?"

BRUTAL

>tfw someone calls me racist for something not racist I said I double down and say something actually racist
it's fun and it shuts those SJW cunts up

I'm openly racist by saying things "tongue in cheek" mainly about blacks and middle easterners right to their faces
I get a kick out of it, I'm a Union Construction Worker the field is prodomanitly white males
Almost every time we get a black dude on the job he's the laziest mother fucker on earth
He now's because of American shit tier affirmative action laws there has to be minorities on the job so he can fuck off and not get laid off, if he does though the company finds a way to do it... it makes me happy when a lazy nigger gets laid off

L O N D O N

>blacks commit more, it's so common it's rarely reported
Whenever white people bring this up, they're missing the point.
It's not the act of firing a gun in a school that's uniquely white. When niggas shoot other niggas in school, it's usually some gang or beef shit. They pick out one dude and blast him. When white kids shoot up schools, it's indiscriminate with high body counts, because they were bullied or didn't get enough hugs or some gay shit like that.

I hate that kind of jokes because they are meant to imply that the other group are inferior and disgusting sub-humans not even in a funny way because the jokes aren't even meant to be funny.

>white people have flat butts
Subtle

I promise you are not hot

>tfw true

Yes. Niggers are more prone to random violent outburst because they lack a more developed frontal cortex that gives them less self control, and if you push a white person to violence it takes much longer but you can be sure they will do a better job at it.

Your friends sound like spineless betas....birds of a feather m8

The dubs of truth

what do you and all your alpha friends do? Lift weights and jerk off?

Idk, but black people get pretty mad when white people call them niggers.

Idk why they can't take a joke.

Enlighten me on cracka, friend. I didnt know it even had a history.

>When blacks shoot it's gang related

problem is that niggers can't aim so it ends up a mass shooting just the same

No girl who hangs out on Sup Forums doing anything (other than maybe posting her tits on Sup Forums) has a boyfriend that's capable of doing anything remotely effectual.

His best chance would be offering up his boipucci instead of you. And you're probably unattractive enough that it just might work.

> once you play within my apriori logic, I win
> niggers being able to take out their target without collateral damage
Almost had a point there.

Slave foremen in the antebellum South used bullwhips to punish African slaves, with such use of the whip being described as "cracking the whip." The white foremen who cracked these whips thus became known as "crackers."[3][4][5]

It's the crack sound the whip makes

>implying you wont literally start a fist fight over the same kind of joke to you

>implying he also wouldn't start a fist fight over the last piece of popeye's chicken

I want to see any liberal to defend and excuse this kind of animal behavior.

>Youre so white your family tree doesnt have branches.

THIS

Calling someone racist is literally third grade teacher's pet tier.

Grow the fuck up

I said good.

The white guy in prison joke was better.

Lol nah, American is the most widespread because cheap and Chinese and Indian food are way more popular because population. European is the most popular in Europe not the world you dip

not bad. i smiled.

How would you react if I just said "yes, and?"

>UK flag
her bf is a paki

london

Why do black guys have big dicks?

Even God knows niggers should be hung.

I'm not 400 years old, but if I was I'd ask why choose to be a slave when you could have been a meal for the African tribe that captured you. Think of all the staving Africans you could have saved, but no you had to be selfish by working for living. You make me sick, I'm glad I set you free.

>That one girl in a million who still has faith Europoors can become men again

God I hope more of European women follow. I don't want burkas and my children raped.

Eemalda ennast siit populatsioonist jah :^)

>Date hookup "let's meet" scores

So pretty much a website solely for those who have daddy issues in the first place. Of course they would be coalburners.

>trying to shit in peace at work today
>sheboon coworker talking up a storm about how "user is blowing up the bathroom"
Why are they so uncivilized?

>a fucking spaghetti arab saying his food isnt the best

How long til you make the trek to bingbongistan, I heard they're closing borders soon, abdul.

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

But they have asian tier dicks + circulatory problems
Read the screenshot
Not even broken whores want niggers

Bullshit ,I have benn all around eastern europe including estonia and nobody ever took any ofensive action against me.

>not being able to handle bantz

Relax man

reddit

>thinks he gets special status because he is black

Yes Obama ended racism in this country and BLM definitely helped a lot with that

Which sick fuck makes 'art' like this?

Seriously what is wrong with modern people...

I remember showing my classmate this video back when it was trending
youtu.be/CFcR96SPF2w

now mind you I'm pacific Islander and he's some adopted Kenyan nigga. Literally adopted by white people. Grew up white. Dressed white. Clearly Kenyan. This nigga blows up calling me racist for showing him the video. I legit thought it was funny at 18 and didn't even think about the Kenya part of it. I think he was just having a nigga moment though because after I told him it was just a funny video he just said "ah aight".

You were classmates with Barry??

I think you're funny, we'll hang you last.