Neverton sack Ronald Koeman

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41683786

>Everton have sacked manager Ronald Koeman after Sunday's 5-2 home defeat by Arsenal left them in the Premier League relegation zone.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14221227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can still realistically win the league though.

who can get their title challenge back on track?

more realistically than greece will pay thier debt 100%

>mail online

TUCHEL IN

Punished moyes literally when?

we needed to get him out while ancelotti is still available la

If the rumours are true, a few days until >moyes can come back and finish relegating them.

this gentleman is ready to hear your apologies when he wins the title in the greatest comeback in history

*ends up with moyes*

the most realistic man in management

JUST

Moyes in

>donald pooman

>WAAAAAAAAAAA GIVE ME THE BARCA JOB EVERTON WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE A STEPPING STONE

the BBC were shilling the return of >moyes earlier today

what went wrong? they won the transfer window...

THANK YOU FOR BUYING ROONEY AND SELLING LUKAKU.

You've done more for United than Moyes ever has.

Pellegrini incoming

He should've been sacked for his transfer activity alone. Whoever sanctioned the Sigi deal should go too.

>Roland Konman

>ancelotti
enjoy ur Chris Coleman

Niasse gets the last laugh after all.

Imagine losing your job and being replaced by >Moyes.

player-manager

dem digits....

Ancelotti?
Allardyce?
Pardew?
de Boer?
Dyche?
Redknapp?
Howe?

I saw Carlo Ancelotti at a grocery store in Everton yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, lika you doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Fredos in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

gordon strachan

>unironically leaving >le finish 6th to 10th club you were doing great at for another >le finish 6th to 10th club and getting sacked just a season later

>forgetting the secret genius behind the meme

he got the pleasure of wasting 150m at everton

>Cowman

you just reminded me Tactics Tim is available

yfw Ranieri comes back and wins the league with his 150m

What a fucking mug.

PARDEW IN

he's busy winning ligue 1 with nantes

>that car
What the fuck?

Thank god you piece of shit you ruined this club after buying 4847384783478 no 10s.

Marco Silva in.
Thomas Tuchel In.

lel
about time. thoroughly deserved sacking

Is it time for The Winner yet?

cant see marco silva taking the step down

we have a war chest for January.

>yfw brenny goes to everton and finishes above liverpool

can't see brenny taking the step down

he's currently in non-league

Will he take the step down from the Belgian second division?

we bought about 800million midfielders

Sean Dyche is expected to be the next Everton manager. David Unsworth will be caretaker in the meantime. (Source: Daily Mail and Telegraph)

>Moyes
>Moyes
>Moyes

koeman will go to Leicester won't he

The state of BBC Sport commenters

>moyes boys

>We need someone to save us from relegation
>Say no more, f.am. Here's the manager you need

Please let it be Moyes

>thinking that Siggurdson is any good apart from taking set pieces
>believing the retarded squawka stats and slovakian juve customer.

That's where he went wrong

why did he buy so many central attacking midfielders?

You spelt mathematically wrong.

isn't that on steve walsh?

*carves internally*

Yes, but only realistically, not in any relevant sense.

>the man behind the meme
I like that.

>Everton could realistically win the league

So they just wasted 200m and an entire season?

EPL clubs are so retarded

>Everton could realistically win the league

You people going on about Koeman have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Gooders and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn't waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about.

lads Lads LADS

Ronald Goeman

>gets himself sacked from Everton to reform the Dutch NT

Absolute madman.

See AC milan.

if the thais are thinking about an insurance job on the stadium, yes they should do that

>everton could realistically win the league

this is like saying I've driven a car before so I know how to win at F1.

You people going on about Montella have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to San Siro and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Serie A is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn't waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about.

>managers shouldn't waste money buying players for the sake of buying them
That's literally what Koeman did though, the pasta doesn't apply to him.

>"You people going on about Koeman have no idea about football"
>goes on to make a post where they actually think managers are in charge of signings
lol

strawpoll.me/14221227

whos your choice lads?

strawpoll.me/14221227

You people going on about Koeman have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Gooders and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and so we should buy top class players from every country for the sake of buying them, even if that means having a surplus of tens. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about. We can realistically win the league.

next in line to have his way with the Netherlands job I reckon

Hahaha time to >Moyes

Embarrassing for everton, now they'll bring in some washed up replacement that will lead them to a below-mid table finish.

>from Neverton to the Neverlands
Seems appropriate.

>tuchel at everton

fucking state of you

Clubs are so impatient nowadays.
Is there any EPL manager that stays in one club for more than 5 years in the last decade? Wenger and SAF don't count.

That's what happens when you make retarded transfers.

>50 million for some meme from iceland
>30 million each for two literal who's englishmen who wouldn't be worth 5 million in any other league

Insane how much money PL clubs throw out the window.

You people going on about Everton have no idea about winning the league. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to a Goodison and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful league-winning campaign together. The Premiere League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class squads in every country so managers shouldn't waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I won fifty odd league titles, including 25 without the back-pass rule so I know what I’m talking about.

I've watched every Everton game this season and it's been god damned depressing

Koemans been throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks since game 2

Howe has been at Bournemouth for over 5 years, Dyche is a few days away from 5 years at Burnley. Though obviously they haven't served all that time in the PL

its easier to say it's the manager's fault instead of admitting the board made bad decisions as a whole

>pickford
>30m
never not funny

being English doubles your pricetag because of home quotas

Should've bought a replacement Centre Forward instead of 10-odd average midfielders

lol didn't read

PL clubs need to stop buying from the PL

All PL players are insanely overpriced.

Selling Lukaku and not buying a good replacement has to be one of the dumbest decisions ever. They were literally banking on Rooney not being completely past it, which was incredibly obvious last season.