this need to be done.

It's up to Colombia and Panama

This. Meaning is not going to happen in this millenium

I really really hate them.

How incompetent can they be?

Noice

>Connecting God's continent with South America
Um, no.

Wouldn't you just have drug gangs hijack, torture and skin drivers?
I hear south america is pretty damn violent.

Why?
Why does this need to be done?
Surely illegal USian and Canadian immigrants will flock to South America and take away jobs from hard worki-

Centralamerica and some states of US with niggers are worse

Racist

It is possible to pass, but it would take you like 2 months

Haha no

Even places like Newark are playgrounds compared to El Salvador

Don't really care about staying in usa, i prefer to travel Canada and south america only

That jungle gap is the only thing that keeps the huehordes at bay

No. The last thing we need is an easier way for spics to get into this country, fuck off.

Hey if you want to pay to put a highway through the pass be my guest.

sounds cool but to play it safe, it should be an underground tunnel from south of the border all the way to , um, maybe equador.

are you retarded or just ignorant on the subject?

building that road there would mean destroying the most biodiverse area of the World.

sure but haven't you heard of the marras operating in long island? that's like a two hour drive from manhatten. dead bodies everywhere.

>Proud hoe bay

This. If anything we should be trying to dismantle the infrastructure between us.

This is a good solid argument as far as I'm concerned.

But people still go anyway?
They're going to destroy the amazon? I get that you have people living there (a good argument tbf) but it's a swamp.

no, the Darién jungle.

also there's national parks there like Los Katíos and Nudo de Paramillo, and indigenous resguardos.

/cum/ field trip, of course.

Why not just build a bridge along this straight and avoid the gap all together?

Make it a tunnel

>building that road there would mean destroying the most biodiverse area of the World.

>implying Colombia cared about that before the mid 90's

They probably have indians and guerrillas there.
Seriously i really don't understand how can a +50million country can be that lazy

>wanting to spread drug dealers and illegal immigrants much faster an easier

that line you made doesn't avoid it, that area is jungle too.

the Chilean retard is obviously baiting.

America is a single continent, moron.

I like you Paco

Shut up idiot, you know what your problem is? Too much pie tubby.

>highway
>not railway
Shove it up your ass.

This.

Also i don't mind chopping a few trees of the amazon for infrastructure as long as it doesn't fuck the plane.

Some retards in govt here tried to mine gold in a preservation area but it failed since it went to the news and ppl got pissed.

They're literally on separate tectonic plates and are separated by some pretty impassable land barriers.

There are a lot of people opposed to its constructiuon both in Panama and Colombia. Mainly Environmental activists who argue against disbalances in the ecosystem, introduction of foodborne, cattle and produce fungi, virus and diseases, drug exports, central american and south american immigration. It's just not as easy as saying """hurr durr how incompetent can they be"""" as you can see

Central america on average is more violent than any south american country

the stretch from Ecuador to Argentina is safe.

> lazy
our economy grows at a faster rate than yours, if we're lazy what are you?

>tectonic plates
there would be like 11 continents if we go by that definition

The whole stretch of the panamerican highway in Colombia is also pretty safe. A huge percentage of it being composed of double lanes. Shit atually gets sketchy in Venezuela and Northeastern Brazil from the memes I've heard

fuck off shitleans
colombians are dangerous and need to be kept at bay
darien is our wall, and we decide when it is opened
it has nothing to do with biodiversity as congolombians would have you believe

Might as well make it a one-way road, considering what will happen the day it's finished

Reminder than anything underneath Canada is in fact just Mexico

Jesus Christ Philippines

Self-hater. You're cursed for life of literally having our same accent, be mistaken for us, using our same words, eating our same food, etc....

Commies + durkas

>and we decide when it is opened
Sounds like you feel in charge