DIVERSITY

Can someone explain to me why MUH DIVERSITY is so important to liberals?

What do they claim we have to gain by being as diverse as possible?

It's a desire to rightly help those less fortunate. Unfortunately it's turned into this modern nonsense.

Gain a front page spot on BLACKED.COM

They gain more liberal voters because most third worlders go on welfare and rely on government handouts.

I don't get it either.
They claim that race is just a social construct, that there is no race and that we are all one human race.
Then they say that we need to have racial diversity because it makes us stronger somehow. Well, how can we have racial diversity if race is just a social construct and we are all the same race?
Alternatively, if there are races, but people of all races are equal as liberals will also attempt to have you believe, then racial diversity has no significance. Under this context a person of any racial background is completely interchangeable with a person of any other racial background, therefore, racial diversity is meaningless.

They're fucking retard losers who just want to say "haha look at me i don't mind brown people! Arent i so progressive, moving society forward!!!" while in reality theyve never dealt with a brown person before

Diversity is just code for no white males.

Of course the white woman would be dressed sluttiest in the picture

Because they're nothing but a bunch of fascists that want to destroy the 1st amendment.

>Can someone explain to me why MUH DIVERSITY is so important to liberals?
To destroy the White race.

Diversity always means "fewer White people".

>What do they claim we have to gain by being as diverse as possible?
Because they hate the White race and want to see it extinct. So they promote diversity in order to eradicate the White race.

If diversity was so great for everyone, those liberals would be promoting diversity in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, South America etc.
But they only promote it in White countries and to White people. Diversity is White Genocide.

White girls love non-white males, that's why they push for a more diversity country.

And white males.. well they don't have much benefits with diversity, they can't compete with black/latino/asian males, that's why they're against it.

Because the Jews brainwash the liberals to think it's good.

Things that motivate the right:
>history
>family
>country
>business
>Christian values

Things that motivate the left:
>the "other"
>guilt
>a need for all to be equal in the world
>empathy
>egalitarianism
>hatred of Christianity
>hatred of western civilization and history
>Marxism

White girls dare only to be politically correct. They are weak and are afraid to be called "Racist".

Except black on white relationships have the HIGHEST fail rate.

White on black on another hand...

To add to this. The left would be happy if we lived in a multiracial brown society where no one has discernible race or history. One where we can effectively erase our past and live in a new world of Marxist egalitarianism.

>they can't compete with black/latino/asian males
They're not allowed to compete. If they did, they'd get called racist and shit.

And I don't believe in "white genocide". Because you're forgetting that "pure" blacks are being bred out too when they go for whites.

white guilt makes them want to exclude all other white people, but themselves. because you know, that'd be unfair to them and not you. and that's not cool man.

>we need more diversity
>we need more interracial babies
>where's the diversity? everyones a halfnig now?
>imports new race
>we need more interracial babies
Diversity is an endless pointless cycle and will only lead to the destruction of itself

Stupid coke nigger, the question was about liberals and diversity, nothing about MUH WHITE WOMEN AND MUH DICK in there you god damn monkey.

Women are natural traitors, this is another thread for another day though Paco.

(wow a nigger doesn't get the point of a post, I'm shocked.)

It all stems from atheism.

See, atheist liberals have lost sight of the fact that we are all equal in the eyes of god. We are all cut from the same cloth, and god loves us all equally. On earth, he has ordained a different purpose for each of us, and separated us into groups with complementary qualities: one group is more intelligent, one group is more caring, one group is more athletic, one group is more studious, one group is more creative, one group is more courageous, one group is more devout, etc. We should respect one another, while being proud of what makes us unique.

But atheist liberals do not understand that we are *fundamentally equal*. Or worse, they get it into their head that god wants us all to be equal on Earth. So they strive to erase everyone differences and "level the playing field." Honestly, it's not hard to empathize with this impulse if you consider that these people have no faith in a high power or plan; no faith in any form of afterlife; no guiding philosophy except nihilism. Theirs is a pitiable view of life, because it does not allow for contrast, and thus precludes the possibility of drama. Without poverty, there are no more "rags to riches" stories. Without disadvantage, there are no more underdogs. Without hatred, love loses its meaning. Unknowingly, they seek a sterile world.
(Of course, they are part of god's plan just as much as we are. It will be fun to see who prevails.)

Mixed race couples among all races are a very small minority so you are wrong.

Whites cannot compete? That must be why all brown people get affirmative action laws that benefit them even if they are the majority of a country as if life is a fucking game of golf and they need a handicap