twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

team all the normies root for

largely non white fan base

>largely non white fan base
That's the Xehawks, faggot

Most dominant team since 2000

Success breeds jealousy

I can give you five (5) reasons

Threadly reminder the Patriots literally built Sup Forums.

The Giants did.

If the Patriots were a movie, it'd be Guardians of the Galaxy.

Success breeds jealousy
Sixth ones going on his dick

Patriots owner, coach, and GOAT QB are all Trump supporters.

Tick tock, Drumpfcucks. Day of the plank is coming.

massively overrated and with 14yo humor?

Dominated the league for almost two decades with their best players and coaching staff being white.

This board is full of such bandwagons.

Yankees fans, Pats Fans, Ronaldo fans, Warriors fans. Zzzzz

We get it like you popular players and teams.

Patriots aren't shit suck it faggots falcons forever

Ronaldo fans aren’t bandwagoners.

I literally watched my first american football game yesterday (Sanits vs Packers) because I thought the packers were cool and shit and this morning I watched the patriots highlights and realized the packers game was an absolute waste of my time because the patriots play was better

I don't get this meme. Literally 90% of the league is white coaching staff and a white quarterback.

It's been 17 years of a constant beat down by the Pats on my hapless Bills. Tom Brady is a vengeful god. It took me 2 decades but fuck it. He's the greatest. He can turn a dog shit team into gold.

The >puckers are not worth your precious viewing time Sanjay. You have streets to shit in and white wimmin to gang rape. The Patriots and Redskins are the only teams that trigger faggots enough to make worth your valuable time to enjoy.

Pats are known for having used several white WRs over the years which virtually no other team does consistently.

This desu

t. Dolphin

Yeah thats true. I couldve raped my crush and gone to my fav designated shitting street after.

>Lots of success
>Known to cheat
>Horrid fanbase

that's wrong, it'd be lord of the rings

Most successful team this century, most Superbowl wins were surrounded by some sort of controversy, they're from the North East so are automatically disliked by the rest of the country too.

I think you mean their failure built Sup Forums

more hilldawg memes pls

Patriots >>> Failcons. This is objective truth.

Lol none of those WR are even memorable players. Only Gronk is and he is a TE not a WR.

They keep getting away with it...

"wrong"
it would be Transformers 3 or 4

t. Fantasy football faggot

>Edelman and Amendola are not memorable

Wes Welker before that. Is everyone on this board a teenager? Jesus Christ

Nah I just only started watching american rugger in 2012
we didn't get games shown here until a few years ago

them win to much
no fair

kek

Based

>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
That's why.

nigga have you ever been to new england? this place is white people heaven.

You picked the worst time to start watching the Packers. The only reason to watch them is to see Aaron Rodgers, and he's out for the rest of the season.

>'packers

i like the TAMPON GAY FUCKIN' QUEERS

they're extremely fucking good and have had a 16 year dynasty, I have no idea if any other team has even come close to that

Same reason people hate the US, better and more successful than all the other teams (countries)

how about the argonauts lol
watch your own fucking football leaf faggot

I think I'll watch the NFL some more, but thank you

Cuz they mad

NO I DON'T WANT THAT

80s and 90s 49ers had 5 super bowls and were always in the playoffs for 17 years.

nuh uh. prove it fag

The fanbase is a bunch of bandwagoners that don't understand football at all. People don't really hate the Pats much, except for the retards that fell for the 'they cheat' meme. Its mainly the fanbase thats hated.

Because they're fucking cheaters, thats why

Is this bait? Look up the 49ers dynasty.

No it would be 2001. With a man (Tom) transcending the limits of worldly existence

it was bait. you took it.

2001 IS WEN HE STARTED TOO OMG

Because GOAT is better than Chicken Parm

I'm still interested though. Looks like a lot of fun after watching divegrass for years where no one is a pussy

There are STILL people who watch football and think Peyton > Brady

>There are STILL people who watch football
everyone stopped because of too much kneeling or not enough kneeling

Aaron Rodgers broke his collar bone once in 2013 and still made it to playoffs that season.
Granted he lost to Kaepernick in the first round

Cause they’re cheaters

>non white fan base
i still can't believe this is a thing people actually care about when evaluating a team's worth

You know Trump won, right?

Can it still be called a bandwagon when it's been going on for 17 years?

I'd get it if it was for a one season wonder like the Cowboys, Broncos or Seahawks, but the Patriots have been the same for 17 years now.

Wes Welker was an all-pro.

I mean, Jesus, he had 3 seasons of 1300+ yards, and had 100+ receptions 5 times.

Did you even watch SB50?

This is so wrong and incorrect that you have to be purposely lying.

It is cause most other teams suck and don't win or have been good and stopped multiple times by the Patriots.

Games had been on here for more than a decade.

They are hated mostly cause they are good. Yes they cheated some but a lot of that was overblown and every NFL team has cheated. The cheating is brought up as a reason to hate them but try to get fans to acknowledge cheating by their own teams is like pulling nails.

In the end the cheating didn't make a difference, it wasn't all that bad in the big scheme and really about the same shit the rest of the league does. Some teams have done a lot more. The Pats are better and hated for it. Also the fact they are the unofficial "white man's" team pisses people off.

Does anyone have that webm from the Pats / Jets game last year where Brady blocked for a running play, and all the Jets players just ran around him instead of hitting him? Damn that was funny.

actually they're white republicunt bandwagoners not from new england

fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-every-nfl-teams-fans-lean-politically/
>There were a few surprises in the data. The New England Patriots, despite being based in the Democratic bastion of Massachusetts, have a fan base that is slightly more Republican than the average team. The reason is that even though New England fans who live in Massachusetts are overwhelmingly Democratic, the Patriots fans who live outside of Massachusetts (of whom there are many) are much more Republican than the average NFL fan.

You should also remember that Massachusetts =/= New England. There are a lot of conservatives outside of Kennedyville.

Wait and see how many "fans" they have left after Brady and Belichick leave and you'll have your answer.

>having such a skinny penis it can fit in a ring

(citation needed)

Their last pair of consecutive losing seasons happened when kids now two years out of college hadn’t been born yet.

Stopped my team winning more

Its irony you stupid nordcuck faggot

Some of us have been fans since the Grogan days of '78.

LEL

I grew up in New England. ALL of our teams were shit for decades. I've been lucky enough to witness the agony AND the glory. Those fans are due some success considering the soul-crushing defeats that preceded them.

I remember watching the '85 Bears stomp poor Tony Eason. I remember the 1-15 season right before Kraft brought the team. I remember Parcells mailing it in then leaving for the Jets.

I'm not taking the last 16 years for granted.

>one of the whitest cities in the country

not sure what you meant by that

they have an outstandingly frustrating tendency to go on a hot streak at the absolute worst time for opponents, typically in the final quarter of the game. lots of 4th down conversions and two point conversions. just generally annoying shit. they also have a QB that everyone wishes was on their team, and it is a damned shame that the pretentious cretins of massachusetts get to enjoy him.

Because theyre the greatest dynasty in nfl history

I hate them because they literally stole my teams signals in order to beat their elite defense in the owl. The pats cheated and got away with it.

It wasn't illegal until 2006, faggot

>he thinks all rings are the same size
Really nigger?

is james white a whitey?

>portuguese, italians and hispanics are white

Yes it was. There have always been specific places you can film from and the Pats were outside them.

i hung on watching Bledsoe in clutch situations topple game after game like a monolith of granite

and then this nobody kid named Brady shows up