What was the general opinion about the Justice League trailer?

What was the general opinion about the Justice League trailer?
youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvJaSmunY7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rédditors/Marvelcúcks hate it

i like it

I like that trailer, but I want a new one.

theres a justice league movie?

I love it! It is everything I hoped it would be! Wonder Woman is charismatic!

>We've got jokes now!
>But we've still got the ugly washed out color palette that makes everything seem bleak and depressing

But Marvel's new movie trailer has a cute waifu in it. What do you have, huh?

What is he was wrong?

its fantastic, I just hope they keep some of the somber more serious tones from BvS but this course correction doesn't feel forced which is whats important.

there's at least 8 videos for each hero in that one bvs scene. we only saw the oldest one for each but he no doubt watched them all. also i bet he dug through flash's own pc while waiting for him to get home. also there's a super suit in the flash cave that flash made himself on display in the trailer lmao.

you forgot the most important fact... He's Batman

I hope there's scenes in this movie that don't take place in a concrete building or sewer.

>also i bet he dug through flash's own pc while waiting for him to get home.
I bet he didn't. The suit and footage are enough evidence. Last thing you want is a pedophile with Barry Allen's capabilities catching you going through his CP.

Lots of outdoors stuff from the Island shoot, also we've only seen the tunnel section of the movie in the promo's because they dont want to spoil anything in promotional material like they did last time with Doomsday

Iceland *

Flash is hype af
Aquaman is ok

Okay so I finally managed to watch this trailer in one go and it hurts. Why all the bad jokes? It's so awkward. It's so off. This seems like a parody of superhero movies rather than a seriously made one.

Aquaman looks great.

Don't really care about anything else. Flash's scene was cute, I guess.

>But we've still got the ugly washed out color palette that makes everything seem bleak and depressing
/this

>Aquaman looks great.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why does cyborg look like he's made of so many tiny pieces

They're trying to marvel it up but I'm guessing it's gonna come off more like suicide squad.

The Flash actually seems pretty funny, but Cyborg looks like shitty Raiden from Metal Gear Rising.

I will wait until it hits 25% fresh, then pirate it

I don't care about any of these characters.

Get to the Batman movie and spin offs.

Looks decent, they are going full FUN so I wonder what excuse will the critics use to trash it this time.

Dude who can talk to fish tho?

How about it still not being any fun and the humor making it look like Superhero Movie 2?

That would still be better than your average Marlel movie so it'd be corruption still though

is this a joke?
Critics trashed MoS, BvS and SS because they all fucking sucked.

There was no need for an "excuse" to trash them when they were trash to begin with.

>That would still be better than your average Marlel movie
Sorry, but I don't play that game.

Is the only way to make a fun movie these days is with quip? The jokes feel so unnatural and out of place. Its one of the things that make Marvel movies attempt to be funny feel so meh.

Nolan, Raimi, and Singer can do a serious cape-shit movie while having a fun enyoyable story. Why we can't get more of that?

I don't know anything about those movies being serious and fun, but the reason they work is because they are self-contained story which allows the directors to focus on the character development and less about world building and preparing the next sequel.

The movie's gonna be a total mess.
Plus, where was Aquaman and the rest of the team when Zod wanted to terraform Earth?

Getting his testicles electrocuted by Black Manta.

That terraform stuff didn't last long enough for anyone but Superman to even begin to attempt something. Only one who would be able to do shit to help anyhow is I suppose Flash but Flash didn't get his powers until after the events of MoS (judging by the date on the security footage)

>It's a DC is doing a great job on their cinematic universe thread

>not checking kíno
One job
youtu.be/dvJaSmunY7Y

Knights part is kinoest kíno.

Not enough quips.

>Not enough quips.
More like too many quips. They did point this out for Doctor Strange because the jokes feel out of place.

The critics will probably point out some sexism to Wonder Woman, not enough character development, convoluted plot or some shits like that.

Ben Affleck wont stop stalling. He quit as director but him and his buddy bumboy Terrio still can't crank out a script they feel good about. Could have just been an excuse from Affleck tho since he's depressed and scared about life.

>Remember The Town? Remember Argo? Remember Gone Girl? I used to be somebody! I coulda been a contender!
He deserves more than being just another Batman in another shitty Batman movie.

>implying Live by Night isn't kíno
You have to go back to r/capeshit or Sup Forums

But I haven't SEEN Live by Night, user.

New trailer when?