Hacksaw.Ridge.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>Hacksaw.Ridge.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

You can throw away that shitty DVDscreener now, Sup Forums.

5.1 audio and a good enough picture to enjoy all the gore!

not finding it

>being this retarded

OMG thanks.

funniest comedy of 2016

wish it was real, i can't wait to see this one

bluray is 2 weeks away so it should be up soon

it is

edgy

Great movie. The war sequences are some of the best I've ever seen, and I've seen pretty much all the "acclaimed" war movies out there. It's a spectacle, and one with an emotional punch to it, considering it's a real story and some things weren't even included in the film because they're quite unbelievable.
Of course, there are retards who probably watched it on their phone like who shitpost about one shot of a soldier firing a gun with one hand and carrying a body in the other, which is not even impossible when staring death in the face with large doses of adrenaline in your body.

If this is still showing anywhere, I recommend you see it in the theatre. I didn't and I regret it.

not good enough user, i'm waiting for

I hope you choke in your sleep

This.

ok

So let me get this straight.
>guy hates killing since he is christian
>joins the army during wartime anyway because why not
>guy refuses to carry a rifle since killing is wrong
>kicks a grenade into a bunch of japs
>drags one of his friends from the battlefield while said friend shoots at japs
>saves countless more who will kill more japs
I am no expert but isn't he indirectly and rather directly by grenade kicking killing japanese by his actions?

>Not bein on PtP

Are the war scenes just as silly in this version?

Yes, it's as bad as the mobwife who is against violence but likes nice things so she looks away.

Have you seen him shoot someone ?

Yes, he might've killed someone, but that's a train-tracks-switch kind of situation. There was nothing he could do other than save his own at that moment. As for the grenade scene, did he really kick it into a bunch of japs? It seemed to explode really close to him, it wounded his legs. In any case, in real life, I'm pretty sure it didn't hit anyone but himself.

Why would you join the army, an organisation that is very well known for killing, if you hate killing in the first place?
Also, kicking grenades into people usually kills them. Granted, it's not shooting someone but still.

You haven't seen the movie, have you?
They're not silly in the slightest, in fact, they're some of the more gritty, visceral and realistic-looking war sequences ever put to film. Are you referring to that one webm posted here? Don't let yourself be memed.

To be a medic and serve your countrymen?

Anyone with a moral code retarded enough to justify the rest of his actions could surely justify the grenade kick. Maybe he would say that the guy who threw the grenade was karmically responsible for the grenade being live and in play.

>inb4 don't bash my warfu he a hero
he's a badass hero for sure but still a retard. He's like the real life Forest Gump.

You could go further and say the jap who threw the grenade was responsible. I mean, he fucking was, and "karma" has nothing to do with it. He threw the grenade to kill and maim, and ended up killing himself. Live by the sword, stab yourself with it accidentally.

He stated pretty clearly that he believed the war was "just", as far as wars go. He's not contradicting himself in any way, it's just you not paying attention.
>still a retard
I think you're the retard.
What's retarded about his moral code? He's saving his own people in a war. There's nothing he could do to save more people. Besides, he actually saved some Jap soldiers when he was able, as I'm sure you noticed.

Have you seen the movie or did you just watch the haha funny shooting scenes? He joined because he felt it wasn´t right for him to stay at home and not helping his country.

Actually I retract the grenade bit, what the fuck am I talking about. I memed myself into believing your stupid posts.

>his country
His country wants to kill, ergo he wants to help kill.

His country was attacked, he wants to help defend it. And he is helping by saving lifes.

あなたは私のことについてちょうどファックしていましたか、あなたは小さな雌犬ですか?私は皇室で私のクラスのトップをボンゼードしていることを知っています。そして、私は西の丸い目の秘密の襲撃に数多く関与しています。私はゴリラ戦で訓練されており、私は日本軍全体の一番の狙撃兵です。あなたは私のものではなく、もう一つの目標です。私はこの地球上でこれまでに一度も見られなかったような精度であなたを拭き取ってくれるでしょう、私のクソな言葉を刻印してください。あなたは、インターネットで私にそのことを言ってもらえると思いますか?もう一度考えてください。私が話しているように、私は米国のスパイの私の秘密のネットワークに連絡しています。あなたのIPは現在襲っています。あなたの人生と呼ぶ哀れな小さなことを払拭する嵐。あなたは死んでいるよ、子供。私はいつでもどこにいてもかまいません。私は700以上の方法であなたを殺すことができます。それはただ素手でです。私は非武装の戦闘で徹底的に訓練されているだけでなく、日本帝国軍全体の兵器を手に入れています。大陸の惨状を徹底的に拭き取っていきます。もしあなただけが、あなたの小さな "賢い"コメントがあなたを倒そうとしていた、どんな忌まわしい報復を知っていたのであれば、あなたはあなたの舌を握っていたでしょう。しかし、あなたができなかった、あなたはしなかった、そして今あなたは価格を払っている、あなたはばかだ。私はあなたの上に激しい怒りを吹き込み、あなたはそれで溺れるでしょう。あなたは死んでいる、キッド。

ok