MISS TEEN USA ELIMINATES SWIMSUIT FROM COMPETITION

USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES!
>USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES!
USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES!
>USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES! USA YES!

> The acclaimed beauty pageant is removing the age-old bikini portion of the competition in an effort to promote feminism and equality, USA Today reports.

>That part of the show — where contestants are judged for their appearance in two-piece swimwear — has long felt outdated in today's progressive society.

>"This decision reflects an important cultural shift we're all celebrating that empowers women who lead active, purposeful lives and encourage those in their communities to do the same," Miss Universe President Paula Shugart explained in a memo to the state directors.

>"There's definitely some work I think still to be done, that's where we've been talking with the producers," she told USA Today. "In the next few years we may grow from that, but let's see where this year goes."

nydailynews.com/entertainment/teen-usa-eliminating-swimsuit-portion-pageant-article-1.2692672

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0G-Mabwt3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mental gymnastics

This is good. Third wave feminism literally eliminating the "progress" that came from sexual liberation

Good. Traditionalism is making a comeback

spot the cucks

>Latin America
>girls lose their virginity at 8
>complete shithole
So we're the cucks huh?

>body-shaming women
>progressive

ok.

Not your traditions tho.

Sharia for UK or you mean FOR U.S?

Remember when Two Piece swimsuits were considered shameful and females wore it to give the finger to the overbearing puritans?

Shall we ban dancing next for being too racy? Singing for being offensive? Shall we ban all forms of art, music and written word for fear of causing dispute?

Goddamnit this "Progressive" movement is downright backwards

>american
>uneducated
>knows nothing about the world
>the furthest he has gone is to the micky d's 2 blocks away
How weird huh?

Uruguay is whiter and safer than your shithole of a country

SO PROGRESSIVE WOW!

So does this mean that women are fighting to remove the freedoms the ones before them fought to grant them?

So, how long will it take before they realize?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They aren't changing it because mudslimes. Mental gymnastics of the left have bent so far backward that they're advocating traditionalism now.

>south americans

>Goddamnit this "Progressive" movement is downright backwards
>backwards

It's just circular

Tell the local religious establishment that despite their fine following of strict rules they are doing absolutely nothing of value.

>They aren't changing it because mudslimes
>traditionalism
>mudslimes
Pick two.

>t. El chicANO

>says brazil confidently

Miss TEEN USA shouldn't sexualize its participants. Pedos and college students (what's the difference?) on Sup Forums won't understand this.

Women just aren't capable of logic

>Brazil
>unironically calling other people's countries
Do you not keep up with your own local news? Will be glorious to see just how shitty the place is when the Olympics start.

No.

God dammit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

All these pageants that are ditching the swimsuit portion are shooting themselves in the foot because that's the only reason people watched them.

Nobody wants a burkha pageant.

Literally the only reason I watched it. Maybe Trump can buy it back and bring it back but topless instead.

Americans the biggest cucks in denial what else is new

>Singing for being offensive?

your greatest ally does it, why can't you?

>Uruguay is better than America

Brazilian """"""education""""""

>Miss Teen USA.
What even is this and why should I give a fuck?

t. tanned german

>Women just aren't capable

I'm sure that will help sell advertising.

You have no credibility when you are the ground zero of all modern degeneracy despite have the freedom of speech and access to guns to fight it

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

You know what I've noticed? Islam women covering up really backfired on their natural selection process. Men weren't able to pick the best looking women since they couldn't see them. When they saw them it was too late and they were already married.

This led to Muslim women turning out ugly as fuck. Places like Scandinavia, Russia, Eastern Europe, Italy, Spain all have beautiful women because the men only breed with the prettiest.

They're capable of deception and amassing lapdogs for themselves since they have managed to keep themselves in power positions and doing this dumb shit

>Miss Universe President Paula Shugart explained in a memo to the state directors.

They do it to themselves. Women should never be in powerful positions to enact change because they don't think with logic, honor or morals.

Yeah, but at least it means we reached the tipping point where progressives are fighting to ban the things they fought to get.

It means they have finally run out.

Short Story is that many muslim countries have tons of inbreeding going on due to islamic first cousin marriage

Look up Pakistan theyve taken it the furthest and have pretty much runied their genepool

I can't wait to see what Korea ends up like since everyone is a plastic whore there

fuck off shitskin

So.... bets on how many years until they file for bankruptcy?
I give em 3 after this one

Progressives never fought for beauty pageants. 60's feminists hated them.

I have no problem with teenage girls not being paraded in swim suits. Its incredibly creepy.

I do bang teenage girls though so maybe that doesnt mean much coming from me.

who cares? beauty contests are fucking lame

What the fuck are you talking about?
Women fought for the right to not be totally covered in the beach.

They fought for swimwear.

And that predated the feminist movement.

Fat slobs feel bad seeing sexy women.

So women fighting for woman's rights aren't feminists? wew

One day they want naked. The next day they want clokes. Everyday is disagree with what white men might say.

It was never contextualized as a "women's rights" issue, you dumb nigger, nor was it conflated with "sexual liberation".

What on Earth is a cloke

So what? They'll fix this once the ratings drop.

They only watch it for the women in swimsuit and ratings is all that matters to the producers.

Absolutely halal

Actually it might be a good thing, I've tired of seeing fat cellulite bitches in leggins, mini skirts and other meant to be sexy outfit.

honestly this is a good thing

if you want to look at near nekkid whores there's about a billion on the internet. go for it.

a competition like this should be based on works, merit, intelligence, etc...

Not really
It's a thin young women vs fuggos thing

> fat cellulite bitches in Miss Teen USA
You tried

> a beauty contest should be about female "intelligence"
Fuck off

>use memes to prove his point
how mature

faggot ass pedo

>People being oblivious to this rare flag

Damn guess I have to call it out first

RARE FLAG!!!!

>Women just aren't

>tfw muslims start becoming infertile.
>tfw their birh rates are already falling due to higher cost of living throughout the world.
>tfw muslims won't be able to use their demographic domination strategy.

So women being allowed to wear whatever the fuck they want isnt "womens rights" or "sexual liberation" ?

> The acclaimed beauty pageant is removing the age-old bikini portion of the competition in an effort to promote feminism and equality, USA Today reports.

Shouldn't they remove the top then? After all, model men wear only a bottom piece.

Also, DOESN'T TRUMP HAVE SOME KIND OF INFLUENCE OVER THIS SHIT?

>Good. Traditionalism is making a comeback

It would be good if this was really because of traditionalism.

But it's not. So it's stupid. The intent is just as important as the results here.

>women are free to dress and behave like utter sluts!! slut pride stop slut shaming shitlords beta faggot straight white men!!!

>ban bikinis!! we need to empower women!! i don't like when pretty girls make me feel bad about my looks :(

Sexual liberation wasn't a feminist movement you dindu
Both men and women wanted it

Your country might be 50% mudlsimes Ivan but ours isn't.

RARE

Hope it will be the beginnig of the trend.

It's a step in the right direction, anyway.

Muslims have very little actual power here Vlad. Thd change is because of retarded feminist.

>left is against beauty pageants because creepy, body shaming, sexualizing young people
>put a burka on the kid and it's progressive so okay
oy vey

you are onto something here

if we ban and discriminate things related to things we would like women to do, they would jump on doing it

let them know how shameful it is to be housewife and there is nothing great about it, then look as they start promoting being a good housewife themselves

jesus fuck, this might actually work

His country is incomparably more white than yours.

So degeneracy is killing herself

Dude, Gerry literally cucked us.
Thankfully ww1/2 was our revenge

Eu sabia que brasileiros erao retardados, mais voce confirmou isso

From a brazilian to another, kill yourself banana slave.

The "Sexual liberation" movement of the 60's was a different movement altogether. It was inspired by the cultural marxists and Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0G-Mabwt3g

And this is what the next teen USA will look like

>Things that will never happen the post.

No, feminism is just a smoke screen for (((people))). What you're seeing is the creeping Saudi influence.

I doubt that map is acurate. No way most southern counties are majority african american. Look at South Carolina ffs

Ta fazendo o que nos States João Marcelo? Come back home brown man

Ahhh, Dude, Stop.....

And now we get to see the viewership and ratings of this perpetual shitshow come tumbling down. So progressive!

That's a pretty cool flag you've got there

Keep moving the goalpost without answering to any of my questions.

Even Russian Muslims are on avrg Whiter then current year USA buddy...

How many directions would Sup Forums fuck Paul Shugart?

I already answered your questions, you dumb faggot. They were two distinct movements.

Women just

Thats not what i said.

>Fucking toothpaste, the post.
Muslim birthrates ARE going down, along with the global trend. The raw number of children they're having is still higher than westerners, but they're having less children than before.

>miss teen USA
>no swimsuit

but thats like, 80% of the viewership.......?