What did he do wrong?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

nothing.

never marry a woman.

Top tier wig desu

He was mean and not cool like Leo
That's it.
It's not a very good movie

He was Billy Zane in a movie that was beneath him.

He was arrogant and abusive and was only interested in money and status. Also he had bad taste in art, made unsound investments and was a self centered and unkind person.

Tbh nothing really.

He let Rose buy trashy paintings. He gave her wealth and status. He gave his fucking heart for her. He even said, "There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. Open your heart to me, Rose."

What the fuck did he do wrong? He had every right to be mad at parts. She was going off and seeing another man. Fuck Rose, honestly.

Yeah Rose was a standard issue slut. His only fault was being a one-dimensional character.

not Rose's fault her vagina didn't tingle for him
maybe if he was fun and adventurous
she wouldn't have fucked some pleb boy

He was a 2dimensional character.

Not even try to capitalize on his 90's short movie success. Plus didn't he do some anti American film with Gary Busey during the Iraq wake or something?

He was a pretend dominant male.
Acted as if he were the bees knees but when shit hit the fan he cowered and fucked off

A portable telephone that gives you access to everybody on Earth and all of mankind's information, media, resources, etc. ? What a ludicrous idea!

An Afro-American holding presidential office? God himself would strike him down!

He didn't come back for Kingdom Hearts 2.

nobody would say 'afro-american' in the year 1912

>Ocean explorer, have I ever told you about my former fiancé, Cal Hockley. He once took me on a luxurious trip aboard the most majestic vessel created by man. A great man of many virtues and success, he used to pamper me and shower me with expensive gifts, he basically treated me like a Queen. Oh, he loved me so very dearly, this made me hate his guts and I was even considered suicide just to escape from his kindness and affection. I showed him how grateful I was by cheating on him with a poor lower-class bum. I watched him die horribly in freezing water, even though I was on a piece of wood that had room for two, his body was shutting down from agonizing hypothermia as I watched the life escape from his eyes. I stole one of Cal's most valuable necklaces, but not before leaving him a gratuitous letter filled with poisonous insults, and after we made it back to shore, I never talked to him again. He killed himself shortly afterwards due to financial distress. He was a good fiancé.

why did Rose throw the jewel in the water?
the entire expedition was looking for it and she basically condemned them to never funding it since it wasn't in the ship anymore

what a fucking cunt

She had gone senile.

Kek

She was a hooer

>Winslet chipped a bone in her elbow during filming and had been worried that she would drown in the 17m-gallon water tank the ship was to be sunk in. "There were times when I was genuinely frightened of him. Jim has a temper like you wouldn't believe," she said.[57] "'God damn it!' he would yell at some poor crew member, 'that's exactly what I didn't want!'"[57] Her co-star, Bill Paxton, was familiar with Cameron's work ethic from his earlier experience with him. "There were a lot of people on the set. Jim is not one of those guys who has the time to win hearts and minds," he said.[57] The crew felt Cameron had an evil alter ego and so nicknamed him "Mij" (Jim spelt backwards).[57] In response to the criticism, Cameron stated, "Film-making is war. A great battle between business and aesthetics."[57]
jim is fucking based

nothing
survival of the fittest

fuck women to be honest

He tried marrying a fucking roastie.

>t. virgin

he was too autistic to realize Rose didn't like him

>tfw greek and going bald

life is hard

HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

He was a rich white male. He deserved to drown.

>Monet
>trashy paintings

>tfw you rewatch Critters and there he is, the fucking Zaneman getting eating by a space porcupine

listen to your friend Billy Zane

She also traveled with photographs of herself. Screw her husband, her kids, and her grandkids.

large heh

He put the diamond in the coat.

>tfw no Billy Zane Lex Luthor

That was young Jacks plan all along

>tfw no Billy Zane supa mario

>Kryptonite? Non sense, throw it away!

>yfw no Billy Zane orson welles

And my personal fave
>TFW NO BILLY ZANE MARLON BRANDO

If Rose had stayed with him instead of Jack, you neckbeards would be calling her a gold digger.

>God himself couldn't sink this ship.

>Picasso? He won't amount to a thing... Trust me, he won't.

>Rock 'n Roll? A bunch of simpletons flailing their arms to jumbled noise! I assure you in one year know we won't even remember the name of this passing fad!

>Civil rights? More like silly rights! It won't pan out.

>Airplanes? Certain death, not to mention excessively expensive. That idea will never take flight!

>I just made myself a very lucrative deal with a Nigerian prince. My fortune is sure to triple in size.

>Powering machines through nuclear fission? Such marvel concepts that come out of these funny books. Surely no scientist of respect will look at it twice.

>Automobiles? For what purpose? Just make faster horses.

>3D technology? What kind of fool would pay for something he already experiences every day?

>Portable communication devices? That's rich, did you get that idea from the Martians?

>Novels? Dollars to donnuts it'll crash and burn. Respectable young men and woman should only read the newspaper and the cookbook, respectively.

>Digital computers? Oh, Rose, you and your silly hormone-driven delusions.

>Motion pictures? DAMN IT ROSE, I'M SICK OF YOUR WITCHCRAFT, YOU WILL MARRY ME!

What did he do right?

He was being a little smug against some random poor guy

that's Marlon Brando as Kurtz

Ancient greeks saw balding as a sign of superiority

He couldn't get that Jesus juice

Rose openly flirts with Jack (Leo) and Zane is the bad guy for not liking it.

Yeah, women are truly the worst scum on earth