Eternal /FIFA/

Spoopy edition

I've never paid attention to Halloween cards. They're an IF "sometimes"? Should I try Perisic or Khedeira or avoid both?

Also who is a good upgrade for Khedeira? I find him super sluggish to pass and react.

Matuidi is great, especially defensively and running the ball up th pitch

unless you want to lose coins, you can try the ultimate scream. Not really worth it since their stats will increase for a short period of time.
I play Khedira at CDM and just works there because won't get bully that easy. It depends in the formation.

>untradeable Ultimate Scream SBC
>83 rated team with 90 chem and max 4 players from the same league
top lel, just wonder how many retards will fail for this shit

I've never really liked him in previous years, is he similar this year?

Two other quickies if anyone knows:
1. Is Bonucci likely to get an IF this year? From what I've seen Milan have been unimpressive but only goals count anyway, right?
2. I feel disadvantaged not having Bakayoko. Is it worth dropping him in my squad somehow?

The IF-like boosts which the cards currently have remain forever. During next weekend, and a few currently unknown times throughout the year, the cards become 'active' and will have further boosted stats.

Perisic might be worth getting if you like him, because of his position change.

If you want to upgrade Khedira, try Marchisio.

Bonucci turned into a Lindelof-like shitter ever since he transferred to bbilan, so I personally wouldn't count on it.

so far Bonucci is not even close to getting an IF, just got a red card last game just to say.
>failing for the Bakayoko meme
not worth it

1. Bonucci had been trash so far and is banned for the next 2 games. However knowing EA they'll give an OTW defender an IF as soon as he'll score a goal, so if you don't mind sitting on the OTW card for a long time you can get him.

2. Bakayoko is great, yes. Can't think of a similarly priced Serie A player that's comparable. Nainggolan is better but also way more coins.

when the scream cards get their stats up, are the updated cards valid for the icon sbc? It would be extremely easy to do them with those.

It's worth if if you've got lots of utnradeables.
That's the theory. I might stock up on them if we get new SBCs on Thursday.

>boards appear on both sides
>lw
>Portugal
>omae wa mou shindeiru
>NANI

So I bought several Bakayokos, Sons, Salahs and 1 (one) Mertens thinking their price will go up again.
How gucked am I?

>it's a squad battle AI going on park the bus 11 men behind the ball from the 1st whistle until the last episode

Oh no wait, that's literally every single game on legendary. Boring, boring shit. Every single game is a 1-0 win with me having 60+%possession. Why did they think this would be fun? Won't be playing anymore until they patch the AI

tfw bought almost every ligue 1 player
please make the sbc reward mbappe thanks

The vs human gameplay is almost the same, because that is the meta and you are going to loose 90% of the matches if you don't play PTB + Counterattack + Pacey forwards.

country appears first lad

Is Son still good?

anyone have a similar issue to me when I go to claim my squad battle rewards the icon that appears shows Elite 1 but when they show you what you won (packs and coins) it shows the rewards for Gold 1

Yeah dunno why it's happening

Nope, literally nobody is using him anymore

pisses me off m8

People were already paying 40k for an SBC that gives you a 25k pack (that will most likely give you players worth 5k in total) and over 10k for 2 random rare gold players, this is nothing

My money is on Falcao.

just got buffon, nice little upgrade on donnarumma

I had fuckton of untradables and some 83 shitters I dont want

got Cuadrado out of it so not bad

Is he noticably better? Love Donnarumma so far so I'm on the fence about upgrading.

it cost around 100k so w/e, i hope its mbappe
if its falcao or cavani ill just sell and triple my money

only played a couple games but he feels better for sure

definitely worth it if you've got the money sitting around i reckon

Is Gundogan decent? I need a decent Prem CM above 85 lads

His stamina sucks, he has red health by the 60th minute, I also found his finishing to be inconsistent, he can score a nice bloomer or he can miss from 5 yards out with his weak foot.

>play battle squad
>greeted by a fucking mexishit
Lel had no clue who this was until today. Wtf.

Lads, please give me a new formation. I like playing quick paced football with lots of one-twos and players making runs and mainly like working the ball into the box.

4-4-1-1.

Prime Overmars is the best striker in the game.

4-3-3 (5) the one with the CF instead of the ST

EXPOSED

LE STEVENF LA

How should I upgrade, without breaking the bank, i have a 100k. I had digne in at lb, but i packed alba this morning. Is alba better sold for coins, or should I keep him?

Faster RCB, maybe Umtiti
Pacier CM as well

sell everyone and build premier league squad

thanks my dude

Prem is boring, might do in future.

isco and asensio

Casemiro for Pizarro
Paulinho for Viera
Laporte for Martinez
Keep Alba

Asensio is useless. I'd say replace Pizarro with Gabi or Saul, upgrade gameiro to benzema, and then get rakitic

>upgrade gameiro to benzema
>gameiro to benzema
>upgrade
>get benzema, its an upgrade
la

Oh right forgot >muh pace

Upgrade semedo to the otw version

>Invested 500k this morning because I thought market would rebound
JUST

dont know how no one suggested kovacic, he is amazing in the this game. Has the perfect stats for fifa 18 and is cheap a hell

Anyone thinking about getting a big name at CB, do it. Picked up Thiago Silva today and he's been so solid

Is Kyriakos Papadopoulos a big enough name?

It's getting to the point where i'm facing the same people over and over again on PC.

Don't know whether to get the game on ps4 or not.

Damn I was going strong on the Russian League SBC but the pricefixing on Rostov is unreal, I feel a bit discouraged right now.

get it on the Switch

Do the screamcards, after halloween when they lose the bonus stats, keep their halloween looks? They look sexy as shit and Id gladly pick some up after the drop, what were the prices drops like last year?

Yeah, after Halloween the cards will be exactly as they are now.

If you wait long enough you can get them for almost discard price, at least the less popular.

t. R*ddit

>FUT isn't pay to wi-

Division 3 baybay!!!!

thanks lads

why are asensio and saul so foockin shite

Saul is great though. He's always sniping rebounds for me.

post the ultimate meme team

Where do you place your penalties /fifa/?

straight down the middle, every time

Which becomes this after kick off

There's no way there's no handicapping in online. You can feel it, it feels exactly the same to when you get nerfed in squad battles against the AI

>no martial

By handicapping you mean how if you're leading say 2-0 and your opponent scores a weird goal and it becomes a close game despite the fact you've been dominating?

How about now?

kek. id love to afford this team tho

Le dabbing man for Herrera and willian for sterling that's 95% of weekend league teams

*dabs respectfully towards you*

should i risk doing the halloween sbc for a scream card? some of the cards look joocy

I know 3 people who have done it personally

I got Cuadrado
m8 1 got Ozil
m8 2 got Sakho
m8 3 got Pulisic

make what you will of that

only found out now its untradable so nope

Got Depay

>paying 10 times the price for ifs that are only good once a month cause they have nice orange colors

Wew

Why is bakayoko so much more expensive than fernadhino?

Lads, what is your favourite camera setting and why?

Dynamic V2 cause I’ve been using since fifa 08

those cards have a permanent boost that's similar to what IF cards get though, yes they occasionally get mad stats but that doesn't take away from that

been playing some career mode and actually having [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]

> that's similar to what IF cards get though
Wrong. IF cards get +3 to the overall stats, these halloween cards are +1, which is pretty insignificant for the price you're paying for them.

end to end because Git gud gg no re

Should I sell my IF Sterling or wait until Wednesday?

wait

Is Ligue 1 confirmed for tomorrow? How do you know?

>squad battle game
>3 players get injured
Not even fucking worth it desu lads

Perin seems to be the best calcio gk.

pls respond

>it's a your striker gets injured after being tackled once episode

someone just nuke EA

What was the MM leak? Can't remember the matchs.

Not confirmed but if it is, then is a shitty players. Too early.

nah its not confirmed at all, just really cheap and there's a ton of silvers that are rare and will rise in price
I just did it in hopes that its mbappe whenever it is announced, I think last fifa it was the first major league? hopefully it is again

No confirmation if a legit leak or not. Might quite a few oddball teams in there so might just be an attempt to sell for hype.

Luckily I've already loaded on Hibs/Hearts so that's all good.

Hype is real kek