How do I get cured of yellow fever?

How do I get cured of yellow fever?

big brown pills

By Coming to Japan once

The true white genocide.
Whites will be replaced by fucking hapas, and it is entirely their fucking fault.

This, Once you see slants in their natural pre-plastic surgery non-jawshaven habitat you'll go back to your own kind.

Get Latina fever

CHI

But White men love 2-4/10 Asian women. I don't know why they choose ugly ones.

lose your virginity.

kill yourself

geez, calm down

look up and study their dark side. Chinks are absolutely subhuman. Gooks are totally
driven by economic materialism. Nips are war criminals and cunts pretending to be white.

C-UTE!

After a Japan trip I came back with yellow fever. White women have looked like men ever since.

Go to Ukraine/Russia, then.

I won't say that they are 10/10, but the average japanese woman has style, they dress nicely, they are elegant.
At least it was pleasant to see a well dressed woman instead of some nigger with tight pants.

Hapas are cute.

They all have brown beef flaps

I think thats right. They generally take way better care of themselves than American women. Even the ugly women are not offensive to look at compared to the ugly American women, because they aren't fat and at least try to look better.

How do I cure the Hentai addiction?
I just can't go one day wihout it

Don't.

Find an understanding 3d piggu waifu and act out your favorite doujin stories to keep your sex life interesting.

>hello, fellow White men

how do i get a qt azn gf (female) without having to put in a lot of effort? i'm white and tall btw.

Attend college events and try to find some lone asians girls. Most of them are shy so you have to initiate small talk. Best ice breaker is pretending you speak chinese with some easy phrases

I'm not a college student. College was many years ago.

2nd option is to visit east asia. There is a shit load of single asian girls during the day while all the men are stuck in school and work. I literally had two girls approach me in a week which would never happen in the west

ugh that sounds like a tremendous amount of effort.

Stop!!

Talk to (or just look at) some westernized asian girls

>But White men love 2-4/10 Asian women. I don't know why they choose ugly ones.
I discussed this with an asian girl the other day and she said the same thing. I don't think it applies to me though, I'd say my taste is more similar to that of asian guys.

Stop being a low-test pedo. That's what causes your sick fetish. No man in his right mind should be attracted to women that look like prepubescent monkeys.

Do those little kawaii japanese girls prefer cute japanese boys over foreigners?

Generally. Foreigners tend to have stronger features, and guys with strong facial features are often teased and nicknamed "gorilla". They do like foreigners with less rugged features though. Some girls also like the strong featured men too, but generally "less masculine" features are preferred (slim-fit, less facial hair, etc...)

yes, the ones who don't do it are the slutty type

That is marriage hunting event. It is why unmarried uglies gather.

I can't blame you. Some men are really beautiful here.

Hmm, the faces still look like men even though you had to cherrypick a professionally photo shopped image.

Your are stupid. These are women. But really, some men in the US are very beautiful.

I'm not denying that they're women, I just think their faces look like some trannies I've seen.

you can't, you can only repress it. The desire will always be there

thankfully I live in a country where I can easily get it all out of my system before I decide to have kids.

So then tell me about this pic. Man or woman?

hesus christos, those xiuren people need to hire some better photoshoppers. these girls the edited look like damned retarded anime characters

DO NOT do this, I went to Taiwan on this advice and it's 10x worse now and white women are fucking ugly now

If it's just one chick you'd go bonkers for, does it still count as yellow fever?

This. I went to Japan once (though I wasn't trying to "cure my yellow fever", I was sight seeing) and lucked out and slept with an Asian girl for the first time there. Now my yellow fever is fucking terminal.

I haven't been able to get with another since though. I live in the east where it's less Asians and more Indians. The only Asians are see are Vietnamese girls at a local buffet their family owns.

Chinese girls are now out-kawaiiing Japanese girls, please step up Japan.

Genuinely beautiful, lads

true
seems they mastered kawaii culture

By killing yourself

this is a lie

you'll go there, start dating Japanese women, and never want to look at fat white roasties ever again