twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that female mountie

>recover

he's a low IQ psychopath m8
and a sellout
no recovery is possible

how is obongo 6'1" but taller then Trudea at 6'1"

someone is lying

Of course they are small. How do you think they cut lettuce so efficiently?

I'm 5'6 and I've had more sex, an with hotter girls, than most of the tallfags I know.

If you're 5'10+ and you're still a virgin you should seriously just kill yourself. It's like playing a game on easy mode and still losing every time.

>Likely Story

trudeau is taller than Obama. Hes the tallest leader in the g7

It's true. It helps that I'm white (actually slav) and have a big dick, but you tallfag virgins have no excuses.

>mexican
>70% aztec that usually run 4 foot tall

consider him lucky at 5'8"

You're 5'6" and Slavic, shut the fuck up.

that picture clearly shows the nigger is at least 2 inches taller then dude weed lmao.

Yeah, and yet I still pull more pussy than your lanky crooked-tooth cuck ass.

How's it feel to fail at performing your one biological purpose? Kill your self.

this image should be in metric system, why still using obsolete system?

>tfw 5'8
>Around women I'm tall
>Around other guys I'm short
>In a crowd I'm average
>Still want to kill myself

Don't know what to do with these feels.

>tfw 5'8

>Obongo - 6'1"
>Cuckdeau - 6'2"
>Obongo taller

Kek is Trudeau's height in canadians?

>being short
>slav

Lmao

Obama's recent medical exam said he actually grew an inch, how that's possible I dont know, but he's 6'2" now. Trudeau looks 6'1" at best, possibly inflated his height.

I'm 5'7 and don't consider myself short. Nobody IRL has ever said I was short. I got a gf before too. So don't believe the internet memes

>I'm 5'7 and don't consider myself short.

This is what manlets actually believe

Daily reminder if you are a manlet you need to kill yourself

True that,everyone likes to think being tall is good,even though having a big dick and good face counts much much more

>Lithuania
>Population: 2 million

I'm not only slav, I'm Russian heritage m8. My ancestors literally cucked your people to death.

And now I'm in the USA fucking qt white american and asian girls while you're at home in your dirt-poor meme country jerking off and getting mad.

Try 5'11 + ugly.
The guy I know who constantly and effortlessly gets laid is 5'7. Height is a meme unless you are 5'1

Obama is 6'1 according to wikipedia, which was clearly off on Trudeau. My guess is Obama is probably closer to 6 foot even, Trudeau 5'9, almost 5'10, and the Mexican is probably 5'5-5'6.

why are those people al so fucking ugly?

good thing I'm not a manlet

that boner...kek

Some fat amerifat trying to get with a monkey,cos that counts

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

>Average
are you Texan?

You forgot the one with Shapiro

lol he's not american, he's european ya fucking retard. all the chicks are american.

>tfw taller than the most powerful nigger in the world

Feels good

Obama is 73.5 inchs tall = 6'1.5", rounding up, he's 6'2" A medical exam found he grew in the last 2 years of his presidency:

source:

cnn.com/2016/03/08/politics/obama-medical-exam-loses-weight/

>Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama has shed five pounds and grown a half-inch in the past two years, the White House doctor reported Tuesday.

>The information was revealed in Obama's medical exam, released to the public by the presidential physician Ronny Jackson.
The latest chart shows Obama weighing in at 175 pounds, with a body mass index of 22.8 and a resting heart rate of 56 beats per minute.
That's an improvement from his still-healthy 180 pounds in 2014. Back then his height was notched at 73 inches; the latest report showed him growing to 73.5 inches.

Don't forget shoes add some height too. Trudeau looks 6'1" and just says he's 6'2" in shoes.

you dont fucking grow when your 50, fixed his posture at best and some wanker was doing the height testing wrong.

I want to race mix with his familia

I want to hang them all for traitors

pic related

The President has access to the best food, healthcare and treatments on the planet, who knows what special drugs and supplements they also take we don't know about. He grew half an inch.

holy shit. that is one of the most attractive families i have ever seen.

Him being a creepy loser with a beergut is hurting him way more here than his height

So, Peña must be taller that Putin, right?

I would rather do his wife than one of his daughters tbqh

They're about the same height

Two girls on the right looking good desu

they're all retarded tho

Kek. Poor wittle Benji

At least she's white and not some ducking mudshit in a niqab.

I work at the venue they're having their talks in. Feels good to have a day off.

she brushed her hand against at :05 and her reaction says it all

If all manlets killed themselves it would solve the beaner epidemic

>tfw your president is a lying, shoe-lift-wearing, height-obfuscating manlet who can only DREAM of being as tall and comely as the prime minister of Canada

maples please invade, I left the back door unlocked thx

When Shaquisha felt Pacos hard burrito she knew she was in danger.

I bet he read the game and other PUA shite which said 'Women are just like animals BRO, just go over and assert your DOMINACE and take her like a savage.'

Fags like this ALWAYS adjust their snap backs awkwardly as well. I've seen it a few times in my life that it has to be a sign of something.

our first lady

(Laught in taco)

we're all manlets here. I'm 5'7 and i'm a tall guy.

Fuck I miss /fit/

Tfw 185 but skinny af.

Holodomor rekt whole generations mate

in ye olde military times we would put our XBOX HUGE soldiers to meet foreign dignitaries. Napoleon had an elite guard of guys 6'3 and over or something. Now canada is proud of how weak they are

He still the more handsome of three

>tfw tall fag with a 6 incher that I feel looks tiny and cuck as fuck.

I bet it would look huge if I was 5'5

>this fucking leaf honestly believe this
lmaoing@urlife

He has worse problems than that. Just saying.

Its not about that, I just grew very fast at puberty and hardly gain since than.

>Cunt mountie saluting

Why does Canada go out of its way to become a meme country?

It's not funny anymore, leafs.

>(s)pic of me and my famlets

I thought most slavs were short? A lot of the male Poles we see here look like gnomes.

He is pretty qt. Good job, Mexico.

he did not grow an inch, he started wearing lifts and realised 6'1 wasn't impressive enough. And you don't round up height buddy boy, Obongo is not 6'2" any way you want to cut it.

Correct, obviously elites have/know something we commoners don't.
It would be a fucking shame when advanced genetics ($$$) are only available to elites rather than good ol fair and square natural selection