How much pussy do High School Soccer Players get?

How much pussy do High School Soccer Players get?

More than i did desu

T. Went to highschool with chris wondolowski's cousin

Why do people care so much about getting pussy?

None. Soccer players in America are the awkward less athletic kids who couldn't hack it in hockey football or baseball.

Especially strange considering OPs faggot flag.

Most of them none

average amount. its the hockey players that get the most pussy, and that is a fact.

football players get the disgusting nigresses,
soccer players get the hot white girls

They get dick not pussy

My high school was in a lower-middle income area with a lot of immigrants. Most kids couldn't afford to play hockey, none could afford football, so the guys on the soccer team got the most pussy, followed by the volleyball guys that weren't gay.

This

>Most kids couldn't afford to play hockey, none could afford football
Isn't football way cheaper than hockey?

hockey is expensive as fuck because of all the traveling

Southern US, so we had no hockey or soccer team. I would guess the baseball team got most, football team was mostly black, so I was never around them enough to know how much they got.

I would love to see prank videos where Brent Burns or other crazy bearded hockey players go around pretending to be homeless guys and scaring people

God my college girls soccer team is so fucking hot. I just want them to sit on my face after their 3 hour practices

I think at my school, it was:

Lacrosse > handegg > soccer > everything else

He's made quite the transformation

>lacrosse
this is the second time ive seen this said on Sup Forums. i played lacrosse and pretty much everyone on the team were stoners and rejects, on the athletic social ladder we were only above the cross country kids.

Forgot pic

>a guy dressed in raggy clothes jumps out of an alleyway at you while making this face
wat do
where do you play lax?

i dont live there anymore but when i played i lived in chicago

>midwest lax player
no wonder, lax is way more popular on the coasts, especially out east
I was on my high schools first JV squad in california. I sucked, but lax is a GOAT sport. Shame it isn't more popular.

that makes sense

Really? I always saw it as a rich kid sport

Truth is very few guys and girls get laid in high school.

The large majority of girls were all horned up, just waiting to blow the first non disgusting guy to give them attention. If we only knew then

None, they only get their bp ravaged

i was disgusting in high school so pussy didn't concern me

>was one of the strongest kids in school
>handsome
>was convineced girls didn't like me
Maybe some day a girl will touch my penis

Well that wasn't the case here in the suburbs of NY.

>Rich kids and assorted cunts

Tfw u realize that the handful of marching band geeks with game get the most pussy because they actually interact with the opposite sex, every day and on weekends.

Every marching band member has a story of something happening on a bus back from a Friday night away football game

Yeah, but they were in band, so it even out