This is all that stands between America and their neo-imperialist dreams

>this is all that stands between America and their neo-imperialist dreams

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Donetsk,_Russia
spiegel.de/international/world/nato-s-eastward-expansion-did-the-west-break-its-promise-to-moscow-a-663315.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when we annexed Crimea

whites are so cute

Remember when lied to the world and invaded the Middle East

especially the girls

We don't have to lie. We can invade anyone we want.

Also you'll recall we gave them the country back after we got tired of killing them.

>killing mudslime terrorists
>annexing sovereign territory in order to rebuild your lost union

Which one of these is worse...

yeah, whatever.

I don't know... just compare how many people died in Iraq with how many people died in Crimea.

The average cannonfodder looks like this

>people
Nah

Are you gay

10 000 so far.

Russian system of governance is the worst in the world. Russians would benefit greatly if American would just establish an occupational government similar to in Germany after WW2. Russia is a horrible neighbour while USA is a great neighbour.

Yeah, thanks for proving OPs point.

yeah

This. I'm sick of the stupid Russiaboo threads there.

>sovereign territory
no one of ex-soviets are legit
elites were too hungry for power and ignored people's will to save union

>people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Turk spotted

K

6 people died in Crimea, 3 of whom were Russians

>guy on the far right
>"u avin a giggle?"

A Third World shithole with 1980s weaponry that can barely even carry out a couple of bombing runs in Syria?

10 000 so far. The Russian invasion is an ongoing event.

See what I mean? Russians are hungry for your land, we just kill fuckig hajis in their own countries without annexing them

>6 people died in Crimea, 3 of whom were Russians

3 people, r*ssians aren't people

No Crimeans died due to military activity since 2014. That was the only time Russia directly invaded Ukraine.
Donbass is a whole different story and has nothing to do with a full-scale invasion. So you are wrong.

It's the same thing. Russians attacked Ukraine without a reason and some areas were pounded worse by Russian rocket artillery than others. So you're wrong, Iwan.

usa is bad but russia is worse

russia is shit

fuck off r*ssiaboos

Russia didn't invade Donbass. Russia supports the rebels with weapons and shit, but it didn't invade.

>Russians are hungry for your land
>completely ignore that post soviet leaders are nothing but usurpators

>the countries that border Russia have a more realistic view of Russia

really make's U think...

It will be fine if Russia falls apart fuck.

?
Belarus, Kazakhstan, China, Azerbaijan, Mongolia and North Korea get along with Russia very well

It's a RF army operation. They invaded their neighbour without a reason and shitted the lives of 40 million people for Surkoff's (Dudayev) luxury duck houses basically.

We must not allow American pigs to harm that qtie

It's always like this. But even tho I live nowadays further away from R*ssia than ever before I still don't forget what a corrupted shithole R*ussia is and even despite this problem with immigrants, Sweden is still 1000 times better country than R*ssia.

Their governments do, ask the people what they think

A bunch of imperial dykes?

>Surkoff's (Dudayev)
privet diaspora
pishi pa russki cho kak ne rodnoy

That """qtie""" is total whore as all russian girls

>people's will to save union

>without a reason
Listen, I think that annexing Crimea was the wrong thing to do. But in his defense, Putin was kinda provoked into doing that because he needed to secure his Black Sea fleet from a Nato expansion

getting along basically means submitting to russia's will. if you don't do as they say well see what happened to ukraine.
relations between belarus and russia have been deteriorating in the past year as well

Nobody hates Russia is Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China etc. They don't have beef with each other.

>But in his defense, Putin was kinda provoked into doing that because he needed to secure his Black Sea fleet from a Nato expansion

Well, he sure did a bang-up job because after Ossetia and Crimea, nobody is going to talk about disbanding NATO for the next 40 years.

rukiveer ruski soldat

Siinä koko mun paletti. Venäläinen korruptio on tuttua myös muualla. Surkoffin statsit löytyy wikistä. Olen suomalainen joka suuntaan n. 15 polvessa.

yeah its americans again who knows better what other people think

The whole situation in Ukraine could have easily been avoided if they'd just waited for the proposed re-elections. But they decided to kick Yanukovick out instead

Russia has black sea access. NATO can't attack Russia. Russia has nukes.

Yanukovich was nowhere to be found. They had elections.

parts of russian culture seem nice
I like the aesthetics of their military
I wouldn't want to live there ever
I really don't like their politics

>getting along basically means submitting
Damn, USA vassals have it hard.

Nato expanded closer to the Russian border even though they promosed not to, and now they were about to gain direct access to the Russian Black Sea Fleet (Crimea) and Putin felt the urge to respond and set a boundary to the West. I'm not trying to justify this move but I do understand his intentions

And that was Ukraine's internal matter, no business of Russia. If there's some political instability in the neighboring country you just don't go there making referendums. Imagine what happens if everyone acted like Russia.

Just amazes me that people don't see anything wrong annexing part of a sovereign country. If Crimea wants to join Russia it should become from Ukraine, not as an illegal referendum

>you just don't go there making referendums
Of course. You go there to bomb civilians. Such is the NATO way.

no need to pretend you're already make it too obvious

He got illegally kicked out of office. Crimea was annexed when there was a provisional government, which was unconstitutional. The re-elections were held later

Russia also promised not to annex any of the surrounding countries

You know you're when only the counter argument is whataboutism.

>Nato expanded closer to the Russian border even though they promised not to

The Butthurt Belt asked us to expand NATO and so we did.

except america is already neo-imperialist
so technically even if they do exist they didn't stand between but rather stood aside

>muh whataboutism
Nice argument.

I have mixed feelings for their camo.

It looks good and aesthetic, but doest it really work in their environment?

And Crimeans asked us to save them from Ukraine.

Yeah, you're the one using it.

eltsyn asked you too
what you gave him?

No such promises were made.

He never challenged that in courts. Maybe you should make a case for that in Ukraine and save big boy Yanu.

Get triggered all you want but I'm Finnish. It's Putin, Surkoff, Medvedev etc. stealing RF assets, not me.

I already said that in my opinon taking Crimea was wrong, I just said that I can understand Russia's point of view.
By the way, as soon as Ukraine literally started shelling Russia's cities, Putin practically had all rights to invervene
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Donetsk,_Russia

You mean """"asked us"""?

>no u
Keep'em coming.

>By the way, as soon as Ukraine literally started shelling Russia's cities
Yeah that always seems to happen. Smaller country always shelling Russia

Russia colonized white people with threats of nuking because they're retarded subhuman chink mongrels. No one wanted to be in the union then and no one wants to be in a union now, not even your """""allies""""".

America hasn't even nearly caused the kind of destruction Russia has. And no, I couldn't give a fuck about some heroin smuggling muslim goatfucker in the desert or communist chink in the jungle.

>No such promises were made.

Russian invasion had started months beofre that.

then why won't they fuck you?

>Belarus

because they are Russians

>Kazakhstan

because they're like 20% Russian and have to pander

>China

Are you dumb? China gets along with Russia for the purposes of opposing America. China hates Russia and will seize Siberia the second it gets the chance.

>Azerbaijan

the fuck am i reading...

>DPRK

Wow, what a great example!

spiegel.de/international/world/nato-s-eastward-expansion-did-the-west-break-its-promise-to-moscow-a-663315.html

I know, I'm just saying that they had a justification since then

>retarded subhuman chink mongrels
>that flag
hmmmmm

>No one wanted to be in the union then
explain your leadership in number of party members per capita

>China gets along with Russia for the purposes of opposing America

Actually it's about milking Russia's resources and obtaining military hardware since we have an arms embargo on China since 1989. However, Russia still won't actually help them build up their defense capabilities. They'll sell them pre-made gear, but not info on how to build it.

Russia also breaked several treaties. Russia promised this and that like promising to respect Ukraine's territorial integrity when Ukraine was giving up their nukes

>China hates Russia
Lol, that's what CNN tells you these days?

Call your people back. Oh they won't come? I wonder why? Is it because of the beautiful Estonian nature which got really close to their hearts in the last 60 years?

>says RT

CNN is dogshit by the way, nobody watches it except millenials and college yuppies.

>whataboutism
Every time

Yes but Nato broke them first xd

>muh whataboutism
Nice argument.

Are you seriously implying your militarily installed puppet party member occupants, who replaced killed and exiled politicians had any kind of legitimacy in deciding this country's affairs? You're even stupider than I thought.

My people? They live in their own country. The one they lived in for hundreds of years.

It didn't.

This is some proofster tier mind gymnastics.

For it to be a "justification" it should have happened before the invasion. Are you daft?

Fuck off ruskie

>militarily installed puppet party member occupants
That's a strange way to describe your fellow estonians.

>China hates Russia and will seize Siberia the second it gets the chance.
You brainwashed fucking mongrel. Stop applying the cancerous modus operandi of your nation upon others. China isn't an expansionist nation, get that through your thick fucking skull already.

The r*ssians will answer for their evil deeds.