Are the Jews trying to manipulate us to hate Muslims?

Are the Jews trying to manipulate us to hate Muslims?

> both Sup Forums and Muslims hate Jews
> both Sup Forums and Muslims hate degeneracy
> both Sup Forums and Muslims want traditional marriages

I mean think about it. The Jews are doing exactly what they did to the fight for white nationalism. Maybe Muslims aren't so bad after all

Both are non-White and therefore bad

Muslims are a symptom. They're a problem but they're not *the* problem, and they'd be out of the West in an instant if our elite actually cared about their nations.

A temporary alliance with muslims to purge the world of jews is necessary. Instead of the jew riling up whites to fight muslims we will cleanse the jew.

i thought that was obvious

>I can have as many child brides as I want, and if I want your daughter, I can just rape her because then her only way out is being stoned to death

muhammad pls

Suspect Russians are pulling for immigration from Middle-Eastern countries via fifth-column leaders. An overall ideology of these immigrants do not and will not mesh with Western countries and are being used as a destabilizing tool. Jews wanting to paint an image holds no relevance one way or another.

I honestly don't see why where the conflict of interest lies between us and the Muslims. They, at least the Islamists in their country, seem to want the same things as us: Muslims out of the West and living in their own Islamic countries.

Now, they of course want a powerful united Islamic world. We want a powerful Western world, united or not. But we can both co-exist with the right leadership in place. This current infighting benefits no one but our mutual enemies.

>there are people still doubting that

fuck me...

Jews and Muslims come from the same origin. It's in the bible about Abraham's line. They disagree about which child is legit, Hagar's or or Sarah's.

The (((Jews))) otoh, didn't really think it through too much, or want everyone against them for Armageddon to happen sooner than later.

>implying I don't hate both
Shitskins are shitskin. No matter what religion they wear.

Anyone who says they'll team up with one or another is an idiot waiting to be stabbed in the back. They're both just as cancerous as each other.
Muslims are savages and Kikes and leeches.

Muslims are a problem and need to go back, Jews are a worse problem and needed to be eliminated.

no, Shlomo Ahmed bin Semite

Jews hold influence over a few industries mainly entertainment. You're giving, at most, Israel too much credit in regards to how much world power that they possess. The main illogical argument is that the Rothschilds own federal banks and happen to be Jewish. The flaw here is that if the Rothschilds ever decide to strongarm a government their currency could be easily ripped from them. And with this the Rothschilds at times even had distain for Israel asking them for certain privileges.

Meant to reply to this post.

>Are the Jews trying to manipulate us to hate Muslims?

No! the jew are replacing us with their fellow shemites. Europe is destined to be muslim

/thread

>i thought that was obvious

Bartek please! The jews are working with muslim and european leaders to replace us with middle easterners.

This is the fucked up shit that confuses me. Of course the jews, with their devide and conquer, would want us to hate the muslims. Now merkel imports them all and then we are told not to hate the muslims. As if the "left" tells us not to fall for the devide and conquer.... and of course our national idendity goes down the shitter.

It gets so confusing at some point I think it´s just the next level of devide and conquer so that you don´t even know anymore who to kill during the coming civil war. Well, I guess anything non white is a good start.

The Jews want to manipulate conflict and division among all people. The more divided nations and peoples are (especially in democracies) the more power the Jews have.

This is the main reason for their shipping immigrants into Europe. Divide and conquer tactics at 3D chess level. The immigrants imported votes count the same as actual white European natives and they will vote in ways that will destroy the native culture and people to replace them with their own.

No one should give a fuck about Arabs though they are detestable people just so long as they are in their native middle eastern lands. There presence in the west is an abomination and they must be purged from it.

The Jews must pay for their treason and be eliminated for their crimes against the white race including the intended destruction of it.

Older muslims can sometimes be assholes towards the whites, their younger mostly ok even though a lot are douchebags.

>The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy

THIS

Exactly regardless of Muslims been Terrorists or not and regardless of the Jews trying to make us hate them even more to be honest when push comes to show we already didn't want them in our Countries well not the crazy numbers of them that flood in now. I feel sorry for the Euro cucks for having to put up with so many migrants it's insane it can't go on much longer or Europe won't be Europe anymore.