Cagliari - Benisvento 20.45
Chievo - Milan 20.45
Fiorentina - Torino 20.45
Genoa - Napoli 20.45
Bologna - Lazio 20.45
Juventus - SPAL 20.45
Sassuolo - Udinese 20.45
Roma - Crotone 20.45

are your body ready for more kino Serie A matches?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/rome-police-probe-anti-semitic-anne-frank-stickers-at-soccer-game/
football-italia.net/111782/‘lazio-fans-will-visit-auschwitz’
youtube.com/watch?v=G37sebmlLSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>“I’m an Inter fan. I’ve supported them since I was little,” the former Empoli Coach told La Repubblica.

>“After that, it’s clear. First as a player, then as a Coach, you think about your own interests and the club you work for, but they’ve always been the team of my heart. The passion is there.

>“I’d like to coach them just for one day. After Samp, where I feel great because they allow me to work without any excessive pressure or external interference, Inter’s bench could be a splendid next destination.

BASED GIAMPAOLO. always liked his teams and now this. milan also btfo. spallettis successor is here boys

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

also, why the nazio supporters are the best?

Thank fuck someone made the thread, hype intensifies

>Serie A Troll ENGLISH

random pic I just saw on forzainterforum la

going to the Fiorentina/Torino game this week

>Boipucci in the World XI
Need I say anything?

these awards have been a meme for long time now. no need to take them seriously

Nice, which one you will cheer for?

Why wouldn't he be in the XI?

I get this feeling Samp will punish us hard. They're on a good run and our shit squad depth will eventually bite us in the ass.

>mfw all the butthurt this gesture has caused is off scale

Out of Inter and Napoli, I have more faith in Inter just because they don't have the burden of playing in Europe weighting on their necks.

sounds comfy

because varane

why is iniesta in it over casemiro?

The world 11 is always Real Madrid + Messi + Qatar Namar

>Silvio Berlusconi warns “there are already some financial problems” at Milan, and says “I’m worried by Mr Li’s silence”. The former President sold the club to Yonghong Li in April, and a major summer transfer campaign followed. However, the purchase of the club was funded by US hedge fund Elliott Management, who will take control of the Rossoneri if their loan is not repaid.

>“I know there are already some financial problems,” Telelombardia quotes Berlusconi as saying. I’m worried by Mr Li’s silence. If the team continues to do so badly then it’s possible the Elliott fund will take over in the spring, but the real problem is they’ll be over €100m in the red without the Champions League. Whoever would buy the club certainly wouldn’t have to pay much compared to its real value, but they’d have to heal it after some very heavy years. It’s not a nice prospect.”

is serie a still running?

>mfw no job to quit
>mfw no relationship to let go

You are free.

Sadly i am too intelligent to be happy.
>pic related

Have you tried digging a hole on a Dutch beach?

Viola

top of the morning lads

Have fun lad. Interesting match for sure.

Based

will Karamoh ever play or is he another Barbosa?
I bought him at fantacalcio as 7th striker

It really frustrates me that Spallo won't let the kid get his chance.

I don't even know what's his real position: winger? number 10? striker?
I think that he will get some time when someone's injured, the only striker on the bench is Eder (apart from Pinamonti that I saw playing in youth team and he seemed pretty good)

I don't get the Pinamonti either... he debuted for the senior line up but then got relegated down to the youth team or something.. and now he is again in senior reserves. I hear the kid is great.
I see Karamoh as a potentially vastly superior Candreva alternative who can actually push inwards and who isn't afraid to dribble or run a bit. I am hoping for Oba oba 2.0 but that would be too much, even though he really is fast.

he planned it all along
hes gonna save the cleub and fuck renzi up with it

Also why does Nagatomo post nothing but food on his insta

>forzainterforum
Jesus Christ mate

>"la concha de tu madre"
What did he mean by this?

Why isnt João Mário starting? He was great for Sporting

that's a "journalist" speculation

nips have god tier food quality

Shit player

He doesn't understand that the point of football is to score goals

wait, isn't Miranda suspended? he got booked against Milan and Napoli

>never played football manager

Trying to copy Messi yet has half the heart, passion and drive. Fuck him.

Bonucci in the World XI because of his meme long range goal.

Christ the night, why do these awards exist.

I thought he was pure

>customers

Milan
died in 2007 after he leave your team

Look at chadraro hunching down so manlets don't feel bad. Like the antithesis to tiptoenaldo.
Fucking based.

Will Inter finally qualify for the CL this season?

I wonder if he is this thread Indonesian JJ customer.

FORZA INTER, MILAN A SHIT!

>partnership between Milan and Adidas is officially closed
That's it, that's the first step. We're going to disappear and never come back

It was obvious from the start
Manure was really just that dumb

>Milan
You mean Elliot FC?

what part of Elliott are you from m8?

>Juventus has been absolved from the Uefa's investigation on the deal involving Paul Pogba and Manchester United

timesofisrael.com/rome-police-probe-anti-semitic-anne-frank-stickers-at-soccer-game/
kek

>triggering kikes
I'm not even mad at Lazio

MSM keep pushing this stupid news as the most important one in italy today.
they are really afraid.

>auschwitz your fatherland
>ovens your homes

kek

he's clearly trying to hide an erection

And what is it that turned him on?

EdF said Karsdorp is starting tomorrow, have you lads met his gf?

looks like a plastic whore tbqh

I like Sturato's gf better

de sciglio on his left. Just look at his expression.

>tattoo on thigh
dropped

its almost like this whole thing is by design.

I can already tell that someone is going to get a very special deal on buying Milan.

I suppose this is the way to buy the club, on wholesale prices.

Watch and see the Thai (?) man, who tried to buy it before the Chinese, pick it up on the cheap after this debacle

Berlusconi hasn't become a Thai citizen afaik

>Li’s takeover seemed destined to go the same way as the Thai financier Bee Taechaubol’s who failed in his efforts to buy Milan in the summer 2015.

I meant that Bee Taechaubol lad

>The kikes are mad as fuck for a little bantz

And people said Sup Forums is not right

This bant will make them looks masculine and alpha male, while the others are pussies who have fear of make jokes and behave like man.

The media will cry while the people, specially the men, will think they are badass

football-italia.net/111782/‘lazio-fans-will-visit-auschwitz’

Concept of the rumours Milan-Puma kits

>Bee Taechaubol

The Italian football federation (FICG) has said a passage from Anne Frank’s diary will be read before matches this week in response to acts of antisemitism by Lazio fans and to keep alive memories of the Holocaust.

The FIGC also says a minute of silence will be observed before Serie A, B and C matches this week, plus amateur and youth games over the weekend.

During Sunday’s league game against Cagliari Lazio fans defaced their Stadio Olimpico home in Rome with antisemitic grafitti and stickers showing images of Frank, the young diarist who died in the Holocaust, wearing a jersey of their city rivals Roma.

Lazio’s president, Claudio Lotito, has visited Rome’s main synagogue and promised a new antisemitism education campaign. Lotito said the club would be intensifying their efforts to combat racism and antisemitism and announced Lazio would organise an annual trip to the Auschwitz concentration camp with 200 young fans to “educate them not to forget”.

Lazio fans have a history of racist and antisemitic behaviour, including a Lazio banner in the city derby nearly 20 years ago aimed at Roma supporters that read: “Auschwitz Is Your Homeland; The Ovens Are Your Homes.”

The head of the European Parliament has also denounced Lazio fans’ behaviour. Antonio Tajani, who is also Italian, told the European Parliament in Strasbourg that “using the image of Anne Frank as an insult against others is a very grave matter”.

The Italian prime minister, Paolo Gentiloni, said the stickers were “unbelievable, unacceptable and to not be minimised”.

The Anne Frank diary passage reads: “I see the world being slowly transformed into a wilderness, I hear the approaching thunder that, one day, will destroy us too, I feel the suffering of millions. And yet, when I look up at the sky, I somehow feel that everything will change for the better, that this cruelty too shall end, that peace and tranquillity will return once more.”

Good, people will hate the jews more with this shit

Could this be the year that Napoli finally wins the scudetto?

>The Italian prime doormat and pissoir, Paolo Gentiloni
ftfy

Roma will win.

Trust me.

Place your bet now.

>off by one
>also deleting the post
choked like a true riommer

I don't know what you are talking about, friend.

Florence is the GOAT city in Italy and top 5 in Mother Europa.

Forza viola

He just got back from minor injury.

The supreme part.

>Bologna-Lazio
Oh boy I can already sense the cucklognese butthurt

this decision by FIFA will destroy football btw

>Chievo - Milan

>tfw you used to support Fiore back in the days of Batigol and Animal, but you have no idea who the players are now

>you have no idea who the players are now
tbf, no one does, they sold every good established player except Chiesa and bough loads of literally who from all around Europe.
Players you should know about are Chiesa, Therau, Astori, Benassi and Simeone, no one knows who the other guys are.

Pezzella is good imo

i'm not saing that they are not good , some of them are, just that they are unknown

Why does he shoot himself in the dick?

He wants to be a girl

In italian everything boring is related to balls hurt

related
youtube.com/watch?v=G37sebmlLSQ

Ah ok, grazie