Who is the better Spartacus?

Who is the better Spartacus?

Also wtf is with the retarded slo-mo. it's cool every now and then for finishers but not after every second attack

Me because i made big cummies on your moms pucci.

Her Joe pesci taste very good, nice flavor.

I tried the first episode and it looks terrible, acting is okay, but the so-obviously green screen background, slo-mo finishing move and artificial blood everywhere make it looks like some kind of video game. Should i continue?

The fighting is the least interesting part, the show is more about the everyday life of these degenerate romes.

I think it's universally agreed that the first episode is a mess, but it picks up by episode 3. If you still don't like it after 3 or 4 I wouldn't bother with the rest of it

The slo-mo is probably the worst part of the show, but if you get used to there's a lot of good stuff behind the surface.
Yes, give it at least until episode 4, m8. The effects become less 300'ish (although there's still a lot of it), but the plot also fully kicks into gear by then and starts getting good.

fuck outta here

The choreography is actually pretty decent, it's just a shame they use slo-mo so much.
I think at a certain part my brain just got used to it though, and then there's still some pretty amusing fights.

The first 2-3 episodes are shit. But the series as a whole is tv kino.

There is but one true Spartacus
The Bringer of Rain!
The Slayer of Theokoles!
The Champion of fucking Capua!

Keep watching. The first few episodes are trash but it gets better.

The first few episodes are dog shit but after that it get progressively better and better until the final which is GOAT

I can't tell them apart desu

Anfy of course. But they're good as they roles, Andy as gladiator, Liam as commander

>slo-mo
it's still better than not see anything from the fights but 50 cuts/seconds

that was shit. or to say it gently... it aged badly.

too much Christianity (i'm chatolic tho), too lame fights, dragged story.

and shitty bait.

Andy was more charismatic, but Liam is still pretty okay. Really sad that Andy got cancer

They were obviously going for the 300 aesthetic with all that slow mo, but even though it's a bit exaggerated it's not that bad.

If you want really bad Slow-Mo, look no further than that piece of shit Legend of Hercules movie that came out in 2014

Lol, I just asked the same question the other day. It wasn't so much the cheap special effects that got me, but the cheap god damn crap dialogue.

Yea, it actually does get alot better.

I wanted to be barca's fuckboi

why you faggots think this is a place where you can express yourself? go to fucking >>/lgbt/

Make me

sibyl is best girl

Aw yis.

True that. So many nuts busted when she went full frontal

The first episode is the worst episode in the entire series.

Andy was the better tamed savage learning the ropes and getting revenge.

Liam was the better leader and had a great way of delivering cheesy/awesome speeches.

But Spartacus was always an ensemble, he was never the lynchpin of the show, and all the characters/actors played brilliantly off each other

This.

Also Aggron.

Yooouuu fucking cunts...

I am Spartacus...

YES.

>mfw looked her up in imdb and saw she's part of the Ash vs Evil Dead post production crew

Even though she was minor character, Diona's entire arc made me genuinely depressed.

Also, bath tub girl had the greatest set of tits ever seen on that show and that's saying something.

Melita is fucking beautiful

>tfw OG Naevia turns out to be able to ect
>i mean act

Looks better on Lucifer too.

this scene tho

>Words fall from your mouth as shit from ass

>Jupiter's cock!

This show's head writer HAD to have been an Aussie.

how is that even a question to anyone who isn't blind?

I really wish they would use sharp swords for promo pics at least.

Obligatory.

When do they piss off with all the edgy sex scenes.

like we get it, dude boobs and sex

gets real old man.

Xena's milf boobs are nice though. didn't realise she would've done nudes

lel

>one German dude in the show
>he is gay for a Syrian

Pottery

When they played this scene after the credits of the final season, I started tearing up.

RIP Andy

Also, based John Hannah and Lucy Flawless were great.

And Gaia was good too; I was sad when she died, Lucy's character really loved her.

Mein slave-bros
I think Spartacus is the only Sup Forums that we all agree is top tier series. And also that every episode in season one is better than it's previous'
butterfly without wings;_;

lel

>tfw no mindless big-tittied Gaul slave for me to buttfuck at will.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Crixus the Undefeated Gaul :'(

I actually googled this scene to find out if the woman has any other good fap material. it turns out this is the only scene she has ever acted in. I can only imagine this whore, 40 years from now, telling her grandchildren "Did I ever tell you the time I acted in a major Showtime production"?

Stargate is the other one, but yeah. Really rare to see.

I guess if you're gonna be remembered for something, being the most stacked and hottest chick on a show that was also starring Lucy Lawless isn't a bad way to go.

at least you tried.