"Let's talk about white male privilege before we get to the jokes."

>"Let's talk about white male privilege before we get to the jokes."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much do black people pay him to bash whites?

>black people

>Joe: People are tired of all this Trump bullshit in comedy, they want to laugh not hear the same opinions over and over
>Billy's face

He does it for free

China, Russia and the globalist bankers have all been attempting to destroy domestic US dialogue for a long time now.

>Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

poor bill, i really thought he was going to be the first american comedian to really make it with all that JUST on the back burner, but he couldn't be saved

i thought he was the chosen one, the one to bring balance to stand up NOT DESTROY IT

But how would the Obama administration and media of the last 6 years that completely destroyed race relations have any effect on Trumps isolationism

This is hinting that it is a two step process,one foot in front of the other.

Retarded desu

>making fun of white people means the world is ending
KEK stay thin skinned white boi

wtf I love hillary now

The globalist banks do not like China and Russia. They are not on the same team. China and Russia do not want to become acquisitions of the western capitalist elite. That's why you've got all the shit-stirring directed at China and Russia right now.

lmao its hilarious that obama being black triggered flyover americans so hard they claim he "completely destroyed race relations"

Want to know how I know you're not black, "boi"?

I know this is a retarded 4am troll but it's literally data fact. We have numbers.

JESUS BILL WHATR'YA DOIN'!??!?!!??

lmao pol has data now? I thought the numbers were all fudged by jews

You should go back to Sup Forums and stay go until you can learn to upgrade your bait a little bit.

Obama is not black, he is a Jewish African. Barack Obama's mother Ann Dunham is jewish, therefore he is legally jewish.

Please do not destroy the legacy of America's First Jewish President.

Crazy

All three groups have the same goal, to create a bipolar political system. A unipolar world allows is what the USA decides it is. By destabilizing the US democratic process each group gains influence.

Read:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

First gay president too

>First Black President
>First Jewish President
>First Gay President
>First President born outside America
Damn, Obama really did break all the records. A true hero.

>bill burr thread turns into something completely off topic
anyway his new special is shit compared to the others ones

There's so much samefagging in this thread it might as well be on-topic. It's just yet another thread for shitposters to sperg over their bbc fantasies.

>13 posters
>23 posts
>2 posts per poster
>MUH SAMEFAGGING
noice

>lol white males with political opinions about race!
>they must love black dicks, right XD?
>right?

Stop.

Why are you so triggered, samefag?

What the fuck are you on about?

Don't be an idiot. The mirrored intersection of their point of access is exactly proportional to the ratio of the decorative wood paneling behind them

phrenology is back baby

Ahahaha fuck I watched his special days after watching that podcast and never made that connection. Link to when that was said?

Side note, it was his worst special tbqh. Still love him though.