Should he be jailed for hate speech? He's a very offensive person

Should he be jailed for hate speech? He's a very offensive person

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Geert_Wilders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders#Wilders_and_Israel
dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/report-adult-refugees-enrolled-in-canadian-high-school-harassing-young-girls/
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/24/shock-poll-51-of-american-muslims-want-sharia-25-okay-with-violence-against-americans/
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for you

No such thing as hate speech. Saged

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Geert_Wilders

Many would disagree with you. He's been publicly tried for hate speech and he's all been banned from even entering a lot of countries because so many people are offended by his rhetoric

Yes. All right-wingers should be.

They're a bunch of lunatics. Do you value the opinion of some fuck in the psych ward?

>"Hate speech"
used unironically is as much as a red flag as
>"I hear voices at night when I'm alone"

The majority of people in western Europe and Canada believe that hate speech exists. Are you saying they're all crazy?

Is it fucking leaf o'clock here or something

My point exactly.

user, it's time you hear about our supreme leader. Geert did nothing wrong

>thinking you're right and that everyone who disagrees is crazy

I'm pretty sure that that qualifies as some sort of personality disorder. That's pretty much the mindset that people like the Unabomber and breivik had

>lets ban people from our country because they hurt our fee fees

Its ok dear mommy will be there with her bottle soon. Poor whittle baby

He should be jailed for wanting to make 'his' country Israels lapdog

Well if someone isn't welcome, they're not welcome. Its up to the citizens of a country to decide what type of person they allow in. Many don't want hateful fear mongers like geert which is why he's banned entry to so many places

Well your original point was he should be jailed. I'm making fun of you because hate speech isn't a real crime.

>You don't like slavery? Everyone else does so something must be wrong with you psychologically.

The EU guarantees freedom of movement, don't you want to respect those fine, European values? Suck wind, leaf.

Stop being a muslim Canada

He should be jailed for that awful dyejob

Remember when they used to go after terrorists that kill people with guns and bombs? I do, barely.

Nice example of a false equivalency

Cults are made out of crazy people and people following them. I don't necessarily have a mental disorder because I call them out on their bullshit.

You fucking relativist piece of shit, go back to middle school.

We should have free speech laws like America so that things like this don't happen anymore.
Oh geez oh man, getting jailed for an opinion.

Fuck your feelings

He should be jailed for being a fucking goober.

What's wrong with relativism? It just means not seeing things in black and white, which is only logical for a person with an IQ over 80. But I guess its become a buzzword for the right to label anything that they don't agree with

>being jailed for having an opinion
Of course, comrade. He must love Big Brother.

Relativism is one step closer to the slippery slope that is: "there's no need for moral codes".

Hate speech is a crime in the netherlands

Everything that's offensive should be banned and everyone should go to jail

Yeah that's quite obvious. Look at the way they celebrate degeneracy and are all rushing to commit social suicide.

He's a puppet of israel

And with good reason! Those who commit that heinous crime must be taken to jail for reeducation. Soon they will learn to think only the right thoughts.

do you realize that basically everyone is relativist in some way? I assume that you don't dislike a christian based on their religion, but you dislike Muslims. That makes you a relativist since you judge one person as bad based on their religion but not the other. and there are many such other examples

>(You)

What's wrong with being left wing?

>"That makes you a relativist since you judge one person as bad based on their religion but not the other."
>jumping straight to pretending to be retarded
If you're not gonna put the effort in then don't even bait. Disappointing.

The same reason that there's something wrong with being a parasite.

Relativism isn't about judging others, you twat. It's about saying morality and opinions are subjective, and not objective.

Don't you realize that things such as individualism and freedom and democracy are left wing beliefs? They originated with classical liberalism

A country dedicated to remembering what year it is

>leaf makes a thread
>it's shit
What's new?

Greet is like a less posh Nige, but at least he's a real patriot, which makes him pretty much unique in post-cuck Netherlands. If we still had bald gay man Fortuyn life would be better though.

Farage is a populist idiot who has no plan beyond brexit. Now he's bumbling to even come up with coherent talking points since his whole career was based around making noises in the EU parliament about Britain leaving, even though he never expected it to happen. He's like a dog that chases a car, but he doesn't know what to do with it now that he's caught it.

Also wilders is another right wing populist, who, for some reason, is a big supporter of Israel, just like pretty much any other right winger in the west. Haven't you ever noticed that your beloved right wing populists (Wilders, trump, etc) are all the biggest supporters of Israel and Jews, who you ridicule and blame for your problems on a daily basis? Makes you think

She should be jailed with me.

Americans believe that hate speech exists. We just think you shouldn't be a fucking pussy because some words hurt you feelers, and that if the speech really is hateful you should refute it.. with more speech.

Her nose is kind of unfortunate

their urge to jail dissenting views, as evidenced by this thread.

Americans also believe that someone should be able to buy an ar 15 and ammo even if they're a terrorist or on the no fly list. Something tells me that Americans aren't the best example of how to run a society

Its not dissenting views. Most of what he says is insulting and has no basis in evidence

Canadians believe due process should be thrown out the window apparently

can you give an example so it can be discussed

obvious Israeli agent

his fag hair alone deserves jail time

Mr. Wilders would be a perfect VP for Mr Trump except that presidents must be US Born. Of course Obongo wasn't worn here nor was Ted Cruz but nobody milded that much. Either way we would welcome Mr. Wilders in US any time since he is exactly what the world needs -- that is truth.

Well the most obvious would be his classification of fundamental Islam as the 'true' Islam, and his rejection of the existence of moderate Islam. He says that Muslims who only believe half of the Quran are apostates, which is ridiculous, because in many ways the Quran and the old testament are basically the same, yet people don't say that Christians are all fundamentalists because the bible contains bad things. Its a double standard

what do you goy boys think ?

> Wilders lived in Israel for two years during his youth and has visited the country 40 times in the last 25 years.[126]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders#Wilders_and_Israel

No different than other right wing populists like trump who are militantly pro israel

Why do you think he knows what our countries are going to look like in a few decades? Israel is the reason why he was warning us of all this shit decades back.

show me where Trump

> lived in Israel for two years during his youth and has visited the country 40 times

EEN NEUKEND BLAD.

are you fucking stupid? they recruit agents first then give them instructions much later

now they need to turn the EU against Palestinians and stop the BDS

he doesn't say much more than edgy atheists with this. If the muslims want their religion to have a place in politics, it must also be acceptable to criticize it.

this

>“We love Israel. We will fight for Israel, 100 per cent, 1,000 per cent: it will be there forever!

>Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump deviated from his prepared remarks at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) conference Monday to tell the room that his daughter, Ivanka, was about to have a "beautiful, Jewish baby."

A FUCKING LEAF

>rapist refugees
COME ON IT AND KEK MY SHIT UP!

>"hate speech" writers

OUT OUT OUT!

Being offended to the point of wanting to jail someone because of words is hateful.
You are no better than he is.

Yes, they were originally left wing, but the regressive left no longer believes in them. Liberal no longer means what it did during the era of enlightenment.

This is called a strawman ladies and gents

>people that government doesnt have enough evidence to arrest should be stripped of their rights

Well are you for or against Canada taking in refugees?

>Should he be jailed for hate speech? He's a very offensive person

No one should be jailed for speech!

There is no such thing as 'hate' speech. One man's hate speech is another truth.

So go fuck yourself, faggot!

What point would there be in opposing it? Canada is a multicultural society with tons of muslims already. I don't think that the government/people of our country should be obsequious to them, but I don't see a problem in allowing refugees to come here from a war torn country

So I guess it wasn't a straw man then, and you're a cuck.

>hurr ur a cuck

Nice argument. Can you tell me why you're afraid of refugees? There hasn't been a single negative incident of them since they came

They've been abusing girls in our public schools since they got here.

Source?

dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/report-adult-refugees-enrolled-in-canadian-high-school-harassing-young-girls/

That may be so, however does it even make a difference when we've already got tons of Muslims and people of other south Asian cultures? They'll become more integrated in the coming generations, inevitably. Its completely predictable that there would be some issues with initial integration

>hand waving rapey behavior

You are scum. They will never integrate. Other immigrants came here on a points system. These people are scum.

HANDS.
OFF.
MY.
PM.

They're no different from the Pakistanis that already live here in the tens of thousands. Give it a couple generations, they'll be fine

>Muslims
>Intergrating
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/24/shock-poll-51-of-american-muslims-want-sharia-25-okay-with-violence-against-americans/

Whoops, I thought it was the "Geert will rule the world" one

But yeah, Kek's will is that Geert will rule the world and that Trump will ruin the general elections

how based can one man get

All of the ISIS terrorist attacks were done by 2nd and 3rd gen immigrants.

why is it always a fucking leaf

die in a puddle you fucking rodent

Welcome to Sup Forums

To understand our concerns, you should read the manual:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

> Canada

I apologize lads for this shitposting leaf. It's people like him who have made the canadian flag worthless on Sup Forums.

>Gambler's Fallacy
Refer to the picture on the sticky on Sup Forums

> EU parliament ever helping Israel

lmao

There is no such thing as hate speech as far as I am concerned. The constitution protects hateful speech. Fuck off Canadian cuck.

There hasn't been a single muslim terrorist attack in Canada that I can recall even though we have a Muslim population that is comparable to most western european nations, and even though we have a shitty national police force that relies almost entirely on the US.

They haven't caused any real issues besides some trouble at a high school, which haven't even been reported on, and which it seems theRebel had to dig up to fit their narrative. I mean if they were really that big of an issue, wouldn't the children or their parents have spoken out about it? Basically its fucking nothing

Have you noticed all these wavy blonde haired nationalists coming out the woodwark. Its strange!

> boris
> trump
> wilders
> le pen

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

I'm talking about Canada, pal

What the fuck is so different from Muslims in Germany and Muslims in Canada.