Fish only chose victims who were either mentally handicapped or, now don't laugh at this next part...

>fish only chose victims who were either mentally handicapped or, now don't laugh at this next part.........African American.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/812589084845613060?lang=es
youtube.com/watch?v=tDK4gJWRO5I&t=921s&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=22f7mzxBdeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've stolen like three of his long jokes and said at work.

They killed btw

>Mfw confirmed that those pictures with Letterman and Seinfield are fake

Bullshit prove it

don't fuck with me user

this is honestly the most depressing news I've gotten in years, perhaps my life

What pictures?

twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/812589084845613060?lang=es

I'm sorry lads

>I take you in, feed you bagels and you fuck my wife?!

What is this thread even about? Can someone explain it to me like the pleb I am?

In that case we can assume the picture of him with the chinaman comedian was shopped too. The sad truth is, there are no new episodes of NML in the can, and all this time Norm really has been a lazy fuck sitting in his apartment watching sports while his mom brings him sandwiches like always.

Norm lost the rights to all other episodes in the third season on a gambling table

Could Norm be bullshitting? Still doesn't explain why the set is different, and where the pictures came from in the first place, with Eddy Maget in a white suit, etc. Also never saw those pics of Punished Letterman before, since he hasn't done any public appearance since he stopped his show.

The thread starts with a quote of Norm Macdonald's podcast NORM LIVE, it works as a talk show in each episode he has a different guest and to close they read jokes, the segment on OP is a part of a joke there.

From there the thread turns into speculation that the long awaited appearences of David Letterman and Jerry Seinfield may not actually happen witch fans have been waiting after a 4 months hiatus when the show finally returned from a 2 year hiatus.

>since he hasn't done any public appearance
He's done a few interviews here and there.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDK4gJWRO5I&t=921s&spfreload=10

It honestly would've made more sense if he had left it at mentally handicapped. After all the negro is mentally handicapped by merit of his race.

I know you have your own firm views on race realism and the Bell Curve and whatnot, but that alone doesn't give you the comedic experience or the where-with-all to really be criticizing Norm's delivery, Adam. There's a time and place for everything.

Norm MacDonald Alex Jones podcast when

They sure as fuck don't look shopped (seen alot in my time etc.)

I'd say whatever miserable thing happened so he can't show them has gotten him down so much he's just deny they ever existed at all.

>tfw still check every day....

The Merchant episode has so much fucking Norm gold in it.

>Are you KIDDING me??? We have to DEFINE if Hitler was bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=22f7mzxBdeQ
This is sort of close

i really like that episode with Fred Stollard.

Stollard is not a great comedian, but it's plain Norm has known him a long time, values his friendship, and likes making him laugh.

that African American line destroyed

errr. Stoller

fuck. i had to look it up

anyone else read Norm's book?

Fucking great

Yep.

Was that molestation shit real?...

He did an interview last year with one of the network news anchors talking about how he was horrified Trump got the Republican nomination

This guy was a real jerk

>Mfw the latest was 4 months ago

how the fuck

Do you think he'd tweet me back?

It was weird seeing fred get high on getting douged

I really liked the one with Ray Romano

is the joke that niggers are stupid

Is he referring to Albert Fish? Because he went after normal white kids too.

Are all Brits as beta as Stephen Merchant?

I think it's more that the host of the show (norm) was being slightly offensive and racist. Also just the perfect delivery he has, he can make almost any word (line) funny.

back in those days the irish and italians were almost as bad as the spaniards

I'm not even a big Norm head and I know his shtick (and personality) is being a compulsive liar for no reason. Never believe any of it, still funny usually

>Classic coping tropes

Can you do this for more threads? Sup Forums memes at such a fast past and I can't follow it all and feel like a dum dum sometimes

Wow I only knew this guy voiced the pigeon until last weekend I happened to watch him tell a joke about nazi dogs were angry or something and the guest was just like wow I am out guys see you later. It was absolutely fantastic.

Or you could just have the knowledge of every possible incoming meme

This. I perfectly executed the Albert fish joke at a party a few months ago and it killed.

>it's another "WHERE THE FRICK IS EPISODE 3 AT YOU FRICKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" episode

9/11

I try but I only have an IQ of 130 and I feel like all of you are just flying by me. Memes are born and die before I can blink an eye

>now don't laugh at this next part.........African American.
Please come back Norm.

Let's talk about the MAN-GRATE