Buzzfeed is getting on this shit. Anyone interested in a raid?

Buzzfeed is getting on this shit. Anyone interested in a raid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3trJe1U-vRU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_X_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
youtube.com/watch?v=pxdyjDcN07E
youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ha ha totally. Imma chagin muh lazor!

post the link newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=3trJe1U-vRU

wow i have cancer now. i dont even know how to put in to words the misinformation this is spreading. you are either born with XX or XY chromosomes. someone say this in a cheeky condescending trolling way

Some faggot posted a comment about being an xxx or xxy gender. What a dumbass

Bumping

>Sometimes the machine makes purple toys

Unless its talking about hermaphrodites, this is where the analogy falls apart. It should be blue and red toys thinking they are another color

I am a newfag; any other boards that would be good to post this on?

These are actual disorders you triple nigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_X_syndrome

FUG :DDD

Lurk MOAR

Fuck off Diederik...

youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI

That machine must be broken. Why didn't they fix it?!

thats a genetic condition similar to down syndrome, although not as harmful

the face of a dying civilization

>program a machine to make certain colour toys
>Starts making different colours to the ones it's supposed to

Yer machines fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=pxdyjDcN07E

goddamn this is worse than i thought, who the fuck is behind this??

Straight white males who are cuck faggots who can't just accept the fact that they will be hated by people who aren't a majority, so they apologize by bending over for sjws. Also jews.

>>>/leddit/

TOY WAR NOW GAS THE PURPLES

The kike is right we must do this.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE YELLOW AND ORANGE AND PINK AND GREEN AND BLACK TOYS YOU RACIST FUCKING SHITLORD

>404'd

TRANSLATION: GENDER WAR NOW, GAS THE QUEERS

But evolution and genes aren't fucking machines. I hate ""progressive"" videos like this.

Jokes on you there are like 4 different Buzzfeed. It's kinda like a franchise at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE

/vp/

it's not a bug, it's a feature

>biological machines aren't machines because they're made of meat
I hate the prog-narrative too, but you're kind of a moron.

lmao this thread We really do need to just kill them on the streets like Russians do

Buzzfeed doesn't hire white males anymore.

>" I hate the youtube comments section, its filled with ignorant, prejudice, straight, homophobic, transphobic, cis-gendered assholes."
Wow I thought these people were just stereotypes, never occured to me they were real.

I'm gonna drop a rod of god on that heathen love bunker and give it the sweet phallic release of a tungsten telephone pole immolating into white hot frictive fury through their underground tunnels and blast rooms

>be black
>wear skirt
>muh dick

Shit

>purple toys can be created.
Just LGBT propaganda at an extreme. Toys that are part red and part blue can be created. But it never mixes. That's like cock and vag mixing or hairy nipples on tits (fucking nasty). Factories call this a faulty product and it's immediately discarded.

And then you have plain retarded toys that wish they were the other color (never purple). So they wash themselves with paint thinner, prime themselves, and then dip themselves in a non-genuine different paint and try to have marital relations with the straight alphas of the now opposite color.

Leftcucks are so easy to trigger. Write a comment that there are only 2 genders and hundreds of them will get asthma attacks and PTSD

It was tough to me to accept that people like that exist, I always just told myself it was trolling or something.

/hm/

jahahhahahah trans = down syndrome

/po/

Well, Jimmy, as a matter of fact, the government spent a lot of time and money trying to make purple toys. They tried all sorts of different methods to make the color blend just right and make the toy look nice, they even stumbled on a few ways that worked pretty well. You see, Jimmy, I'm not talking about men and women, I'm talking about monsters. The government likes making monsters; you wouldn't believe how many different colors of them they've concocted over the years.

This machine kills commies.

I can't do this any more.

Might as well inject racism into this for fun

Bumping

Alright who was this?

Sup Forums

Machines are technology.

genius

/r/Sup Forums

Hello, Buzzfeed.

Haha, someone mentioned how there's a difference in gender and sex.

But why do I doubt if I asked some tumblrite genderfluid pansexual wolfkin what sex they are, they'd reply "Female"?

Says every tired-of-working-on-some-stupid-code developer ever.

green toy master race
everyone else BTFO

>Those subtle jew hands

charge your phone

Get Sup Forums in on this. Fucking cancer.

it's at like 95% the smart batteries are even designed to stop there but tell you it's at 100% and trickle back down

charging your phone from anywhere but the red zone is how you fuck the software into thinking 80% is 5%

Nice. Once the purple toy becomes the norm they need to jump onto more deprevity and thats where the green toy comes in, and once the green toy becomes a norm, then another colored toy comes in.

Humans always want to be different in other words the degeneracy continues because that's what cool and hip our hyper sexual society. So it's like this

Interracial
Homophobia
Transgender
Bestiality
Pedophilia
Necrophilia
Rape becomes legal and normal

I like that last one

>tfw no harem of captured sex slaves

Benis

Holy fuck when a machine that's supposed to make either red or blue toys makes a purple one, the purple one gets thrown out becasue it's a defect, it's not supposed to happen and it's scraped. Do these cunts don't know anything about modern production lines? I mean let's simplify it for a total retard. When a machine that makes balls makes a square, the square is thrown out becasue it's not supposed to happen. I'm going to make a comment under that video saying that, holy fuck people are stupid. When somebody acts like a freak, (was born a man and says it's a women) we shouldn't celebrate it, we should call that man a freak and just like a defect toy throw it away.

Alright cunts i did that, like my comment so these fags will learn.

Some one give me a smart scientific response

katerina is the best. ill prolly fap to that later

Bullshit, if the items were tested than the any other color toys would be disposed. Is this what they are telling us to do?

Behavior is determined by hormones and development, you already have a male/female brain when you are born.
Your sex determines your behavior... unless you are mentally ill.

At least she's cute.

Pretty much what said. Hormone levels are controlled by sex chromosomes, and directly impact behavior. There's a reason math classes are filled with males, and English classes are filled with females.

What is this from?

Katerina who?

SHOOP DA POOL AIDS XDDDD

Androgen insensitivity syndrome is the purple toy right? cause.... you born red or blue. and sometimes a red toy says it want to be blue so it gets injected with blue paint right?

No, you guys dont understand, 0.0000000000000000003% of the population is born with a weird genetic disorder so they technically have different combinations than XX/XY, this obviously proves that sex is a spectrum and that nobody is really 100% male or female therefore gender is nothing but a social construct but also transgenders are 100% born into a gender that doesn't match their sex and they cannot ever change that gender, even though it's a social construct, because it's hardwired into their brains which are female unlike the bodies which are male (or vice-versa), men and women (and FtM/MtF) have COMPLETELY different brains, but they're also 100% equal in mental and physical capabilities because gender/sex is nothing but a social construct, OK??

>Hurr the people commenting are stupid and I am disgusted! No I haven't replied to said comments with arguments!

You retards know OP is likely someone who works for buzzfeed, right? It's documented that people who hate a brand of media tend to watch it more than casuals do. You just gave him/them a bunch of views/clicks.

joke's on him then, I knew it would be insufferable so I didn't even watch the video before shitting on it

>kik

Are you a 15 year old girl?

I dont have a fake youtube account so please post this:

You are right. Sex is determined by XY and XX chromosomes, and I partially agree that gender is a social construct in terms of women and men having certain characteristics. If you are a male who feels like a female, then you are transgender, which is officially a mental disorder as defined by the DSM-5. You are getting treated by a psychologist for that. Same goes for any other kind of gender you are trying to make up....Please seek advice if you think you dont feel like the biological determined gender.

>that comments section
There's no longer any doubt that all millennials must be gassed and Gen X needs to start over, otherwise humanity is doomed.

There are purple toys, about one in every 1000 regular toys. These toys aren't really problematic, they just want to be seen as regular toys. Then there are blue toys that claim they're red toys, and red toys that claim they are blue toys, despite this clearly not being the case. The blue toys try to paint themselves red, yet everyone knows that underneath this layer of paint lies blue plastic. The purple toys, already stigmatized through no fault of their own, now have to deal with mentally ill blue and red toys that claim they are red, blue, purple or green, using the purple toys as an example of a toy that doesn't fit in. This isn't very nice to the purple toys, and the mentally ill blue and red toys ought to stop doing this.

>machine making broken toys is "fascinating"

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Literally everything is true.

XYY, SUPERMEN few studies, rarely diagnosed
XXX taller slender women of less intelligence. Rarely diagnosed

XXY, actual trannies.

X, retarded little people who die off young.

No chance of single Y

In reality the purple toys would be thrown away as faulty goods.
The machine would be repaired/replaced and everything would go on as normal.

Metaphor is flawed.

So if we can identify as things we aren't born as, can choose to not identify as an American so I don't have to pay taxes even though I was born an American citizen?

Okay new example
>Machine builds Cars or Trucks
>Machine malfunctions and gives a truck a car's interior
>Machine is promptly shut down for lack of being able to preform its job

Se's right though. It's other people who are using the word Gender wrong. Saying you are a feminine male, or masculine female, is the right way to use it. Saying you're a male female or a female male is what they're trying to get you to believe is the right way to use it.

And making up genders out of nothing is the wrong way to use it too. Our behavior and the associated gender roles are informed by biology. Anything else is denialism.

Why are toys even trying to understand what's the machine's purpose?
Why are the toy's not even thinking about malfunction.

>even when the likes are higher than the dislikes they still complain

What the fuck

>sometimes the machine makes a different toy
>what does it matter what someone identifies, its not hurting you (100s of upvotes)

>well im a white toy and i identify as a black toy now
>nooo, thats racist!!

Show them the power of KEK!
For the Blood God!
For the Emperor!
For the Imperium of Men!

>Gender is what you identify yourself as