His language gives gender to inanimate objects

>his language gives gender to inanimate objects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ_5xCY44Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>His language has the same level of complexity than a African click sound bush language

>his language conjugate verbs 7 times in each tense

!!!!!tick tick click click cl*ck wh*stle tick!!!

>his language got 3 written languages

>his doesn't

Wait, I thought English was the weird one, and I thought all other languages had a ton of different conjugations in every tense. Or are most languages like English?

like anime girls?

Old English did the same but then you got cucked by Norman French.

>He doesn't know how to pronounce his language by just reading it

Old English:
>Nouns decline for five cases: nominative, accusative, genitive, dative, instrumental; three genders: masculine, feminine, neuter; and two numbers: singular, and plural; and are strong or weak.

depends on the linguistic group, dummy

>he doesn't remember how to pronounce his language

Only 2, RiksmÄl doesn't count.

Dammit, Mexico made me learn Spanish, I could've learned German or something like that gg ez.

Spanish >>>>> g*rman
Ya dun gud boi

>his language gives gender to 3rd person

Why doesn't it count? You have newspapers that exclusively write in it. And either way, 2 is still 1 too many.

German isn't easy with their fucked up grammar. Dutch and Scandinavian languages are easier for English speakers to learn.

>his language has 15 cases
Literally why?

Most people realise that having more than one written language is an absolutely terrible idea but it's so ingrained at this point that abolishing it would be political suicide.

It allows for more free construction of sentences with fewer rules.

>Rants about other languages wich gives gender to inanimate objects as if his language would give gender to actual beings with either penis or vagina (ex: doctor, cop, cat, etc..)

Do you have prepositions in addition to your locative cases?

Few.

Ur Mum was inanimate last night alright.

When I had sex with her.

With no clothes on.

Except my socks.

Used one as a condom.

>Afrikaans is one of the most similar languages to English

I thought it was Scots or Frisian.

>his language is not even 2000 years old

>The Frisian languages are the closest living language group to the Anglic languages; the two groups make up the Anglo-Frisian languages group. However, modern English and Frisian are not mutually intelligible, nor are Frisian languages intelligible among themselves, due to independent linguistic innovations and foreign influences.

I bow to your age, Hellas-sama

>his """language""" doesn't capitalize nouns
Well, for instant messaging that's acceptable but in formal contexts it just looks out of place.

>his language isn't phonetic

you do realize your language sounds like monkey gibberish right

autism

>snownigger country #2

Still much better than Swedish.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ_5xCY44Fo

>believing that Greek has not been extensively tainted by T*rks for 500+ years