Still think Paris is beautiful shitlord?

Still think Paris is beautiful shitlord?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bDTyfm7Rp1g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paris has too many really dark black people.

Wow... Really made me think

But Paris looks like Africa these days.

fuck no, it's full of niggers

Never did 2bh

lol is china mad we're not letting them in on the rape on africa?

who says shitlord? You must be a fugly land whale.

Colonization has cost us more than we ever got in return in terms of money and goods.
Those niggers arent even trying.

they went to africa for fucking salt and trinkets. to say salt and trinkets led us to where we are is retarded

btw im pretty sure all these >1postid niggers google stuff and then post here to ingrain a hatred for blacks and leftists into the young Sup Forumslack

i can tell an African made that pic, because they have the US and PRC as part of Europe

WE

But they are.. Yao Lang is already moving gravel at unimaginable speeds across Africa

>1 post by ID
fucking jew, making us argue about dumb shit.

what are they sliding this early in the day

The continent of Africa has a vast wealth of resources and beauty. It's a shame it's inhabited by niggers who won't take advantage nor appreciate it. They had every opportunity and they squandered it. Who's fault is it really if Africans weren't the ones to recognize value of their own goddamn homeland?

Why is China so far back in that picture? They're more efficient at looting Africa than we ever were.

>only a handful of African countries export oil
>they're some of the least productive OPEC members
>their infrastructure only exists because the colonial powers that ruled them knew oil was there and worth extracting
Really makes you think

Not when it has so many shitskins

>post here to ingrain a hatred for blacks and leftists into the young Sup Forumslack

It's working

they havent even figured out how to boil water yet.

Africa would be far more productive if the nigger infestation there was exterminated.

Its funny how the leftists in France are rioting over their workers right to only work 35 hours a week when the only reason France can exist with 35 hour work weeks is by securing one sided trade deals with corrupt African leaders.

French leftists dont seem to care about workers rights in the Congo, funny huh?

better than africa

But most of the US' imported oil comes from Canada...

not really no

>Yao Lang
>Moving gravel

Pick one and only one.

>reminder that Africans built Notre-Dame, the gardens of Versailles and the Bastille.

wtf i hate paris now!

wtf I hate Europe now

We don't fuck up the ME for oil. We fuck them up when they don't use our petrol dollar. Can't these communist dicksucks get anything right?

Completely different.

Isn't Paris basically an African city now?

This message is weird in many ways. Not least of all, much of Paris is Africans, who consider themselves French now.
Basically Africans will get offended by this praise of Africa made by Mexicans or whoever lives in the USA.

wait, wheres the usual white hand feeding a starving and crying little black kid...oh thats right, the propaganda media always puts forward when it comes to africa, along with the headline, LOOK AT THE SICK NEGROS, THEY NEED HELP, THEY CAN'T DO FOR THEMSELVES UNLESS WE HELP THEM. This video shows us some reality sometimes besides the fake shit
youtu.be/bDTyfm7Rp1g

>Assuming that africans know how to dig up the oil in that soil.

Why'd they put Paris in quotes? I mean, France is a meme country but come on now.

Libya and Nigeria are both top 10 though.
In fact Nigeria will probably have a referendum to split soon, initiated by the oil rich people who don't want to live in the same country as the Boku Haram niggers.

Wtf I hate logic and reason now

What's odd is the USA imports about 9 million barrels of oil a day.

It then exports 4.8 billion barrels.

The biggest contributors of imports are Canada with 40%, Saudi Arabia with 11%, Venezuala with 9%, and Mexico with 8% but the USA isn't fighting those countries for shit.

Theoretically, the USA could just buy its oil directly from Canada and not export shit and be fine, but the advantage of buying and exporting oil all over the globe is it keeps the US Dollar as the international standard for a lot of shit.

mfwwut?
you haven't been paying attention these last many years, m8

It's ironic that the Chinese car doesn't get to suck on Africa tank's tit, when in reality the Chinese are the biggest player in Africa right now.

>Really makes you think :-----DDDD

it's all so tiresome

read this as "America is responsible for ALL OF EUROPES WEALTH" and i was like you are god damn right

That's complete nonsense. Africa was a net loss to the British Empire and only started becoming profitable towards the end of the Empire.

Theyre not white though. Thats the biggest of crimes.

niggers weren't taught that in elementary school

>filled to the brim with shitskins
You'd have a hard time convincing me that Paris wasn't in Africa already if you couldn't show me a map.

If Africa is so great then why is it full of niggers?

African truck fucked up, is no longer useful.

Other countries cars reap the benefit of Africa being asleep at the wheel

I don't understand this. Let's say that for argument's sake Africa IS responsible for all of Europe's wealth, how exactly does that invalidate Paris being pretty?

lol yeah because Europe was literally in the stone age before we explored Africa.

You've heard of the Renaissance?
Around 1400 onwards.
Portugal wasnt even into Africa until 1500.

Well, go to Africa then.

Does the front of the truck say "Islam" ?

They imply Haussmanian Paris was built solely thanks to African wealth.

>African oil

. . . the more you know . . .

WE WUZ OIL TANKERZ 'N SHITZ

2083: Paris resembles Liberia...

Screencap this, faggots.

Oil production in Nigeria began under British rule, and Libya was effectively overseen by the British and French after the Italians were kicked out

Paris has been a blight on the world for a long time now.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>Paris is so disgusting it sends people into shock when they see it in person

>2083

wayyyyy later than the reality

information travels much faster now.

The shit he posts are so stupid that I'm thinking it's just satire.

Who comes up with this stupid shit like "hurr Africa can cut u off when eva it feels like yurop". No it can't, the shitty continent can't even govern itself let alone provide a unified front against the rest of the world.

>ALL THE WEALTH

Makes you think

>it used to be japanese tourists were merely disgusted by the smell and sounds
>now everyone is black and stealing as well

>Africa is responsible for Europe's wealth
African's hadn't even invented the wheel by the time Europeans arrived; Europe is responsible for Africa leaving the stone age, so I'd say the trade is fair. Europe never should have abandoned their colonies.

never thought that

>what are "metaphors"

They're not literally talking about oil, you retards.

lol

Africa the land, or Africa the people?

Hah!