Should blew his head off too. Fucking manlet

You just KNOW hes livid

>macacos

>nigger

>MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
love it when Sup Forums gets BTFOed

This is the FIFA Award, not the Ballon d'Or

Déjate de gueviar concha de tu madre!

You know there's zero chance Messi wins the Ballon d'Or this year, yeah?

>the executioner of ecuador

you are talking of the FIFA best player award but what about the FIFA best player of the season award? and the FIFA best current player award. Or the FIFA golden player award?

You do know you're confusing the awards, right? France Football fucked off FIFA two years back.

>that autism

The FIFA Best Bribe Award, sponsored by Jack Warner

How the fuck was Neymar even top 3 when he was mostly shit between 20 November 2016 to 2 July 2017?

lmao wtf

Messi pls look foward

This looks like contestants on Iron Chef waiting for their verdicts

lmao every fucking year

>Knees bent
>Head down
>Frowning
I think the lights are getting to him tbqh. Don't overload poor Messi!

Sad!

chad tap-in master vs virgin dribbler

because of la remontada that led to nothing
name a better 3rd place, hard-mode: needs to have won an important title

FIFA are retarded

Isco

webm?

also, is this spain?

azza

Modric

someone shop his hands into his pockets and put earphones in

Pretty much. I'd say he even deserved the 2nd best spot instead of Messi given the criteria they use, that is, titles won + marketing. While he might not be as marketable as Messi he had two consecutive great seasons and won a lot more than the autist. Midfielders, as usual, are to FIFA what bassists are to women.

>the criteria they use
>The selection criteria for the men's players of the year are: sporting performance, as well as general conduct on and off the pitch from 20 November 2016 to 2 July 2017.

Fucking state

that's colombia

the fact that Cristiano won that award just goes to show how much of a joke it is. Even Marcelo was a better player on that squad.

Stop posting Messi

How can you not love Messi, what a fucking autist.

>my feet hurt

> i just want to be back in spain with Iniesta

>me on the right

cringe

hahahahaha take a screenshot in the one moment Messi looks down for half a second to show how autistic he is!!!!! hahahahah!!!

S e e t h i n g

cringe

someone needs to shop this with the virginxchad writing

Why don't you do it then?

>S e e t h i n g

parental controls on my moms computer won't let me

not surprised
>ballon dor for scoring hat trick against sweden in wc qualifier after the voting term was ''''luckily'''' reopened
>ballon dor for winning spanish liga the season bayern won the treble
ayy

I literally just lmao'ed

Messi also won a ballon dor the same season Sneijder won the treble plus reached a WC final. I mean, it was Messi's absolute peak and all but there's just no excuse

based

Sneijder wasn't the best player on either team

Who do you say was the best on inter that year?

Probably one of the defenders

Milito

adriano

they'll never learn lmao

he played a key part in all titles won by Inter and he also played a key part in the Neverlands campaign during that WC. He even gave based LCIM a 1v1 against Casillas on a silver platter just so he could bottle it.

Having watched all of Messi's games that year I can say the autist was on a level of his own. However, he didn't win shit. Sneijder deserved it more than him even if Messi was individually better since the criteria they use is never just ability alone.

Sneijder wasn't even voted as Serie A's best player that season. He was instrumental yes but he wasn't necessarily the best player on Mou's Inter.