Wat

My wife just found out that she's being denied employment based on her being a Trump supporter.

Other urls found in this thread:

workplacefairness.org/retaliation-political-activity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_discrimination_law_in_the_United_States
eeoc.gov/facts/qanda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proofs

This, I would not doubt it but we need proofs.

The owners are homosexual, by the way. Is tolerance indeed a one way street?

Gimme a moment, I'll post them.

Time for you to record some phone calls

I hope your wife's son will be okay

>wife
>working outside the home
Cucks pls leave.

Still waiting on proofs

Patience, OP will surely deliver!

The most I can give for now.

All she talks about on social media is politics.

>You need to be careful how you exercise your first amendment rights.

>Emplowment

Top fucking kek, I'm sure thats real. If it is it was for a shit job anyway.

Thank. You.

So is she actually being denied the job just for being a Trump supporter, or has she publicly made much more offensive statements?

Discrimination based on political affiliation is illegal in the US, depending on the state. Lawsuit now.

Trump generates controversy. That is an undeniable fact.
It makes sense for a business to want to avoid controversy, so why would they hire someone who is extremely open and constantly brings up a controversial topic?

Go OP, get money.

That's terrible. How did your wife's son react?

I'm sure there's some laws for this, maybe use them instead of telling an Albanian Art Appreciation Society.

No way, northern bro, she's clean.

Just wants to make America great again.

I'm betting this has more to do with explicit hate speech on her facebook than with Trump.

Who'd want to work in such a shithole anyway?

It's illegal everywhere in the Western world as far as I know

Is being a communist still illegal?

If that's true and the only reason her FB was considered offensive is Trump support, than it might actually be possible to sue them for this.

Wouldn't something like this be illegal?

The laws only protect leftists

Hillary generates controversy. That is an undeniable fact.
It makes sense for a business to want to avoid controversy, so why would they hire someone who is extremely open and constantly brings up a controversial topic?

If this is real they should be more concerned with spellcheck than politics.

Do your research. Some states this is illegal.
>workplacefairness.org/retaliation-political-activity

>emplowment

Have her call them and record it (if you are a one-party recording law state) or just text and use the following story:

"i post pro-trump stuff on facebook to keep my husband from leaving me and keep family order. if i show you my donation records for bernie, will that be good enough to show that i'm not who you thought i was? i also volunteered for him several times. we have to keep this secret from my husband though."

you need to get them trapped in saying it was the Trump thing that was a dealbreaker, then you can fuck them over good.

t. german jew, am best at whiteness and sneaky shenanigans

>emplowment
Got your bull application denied, huh OP?

just look at the way it's spelled.

pretty sure you can sue for this

OPs wife got emplowed. Time for a lawsuit OP.

Enjoy your hundreds of thousands.

>we're all equal
>diversity is a bless
>diversity of opinions is not
jesus fucking christ i hope humanity dies tomorrow

That's what I fucking said.

Nice strawman. Hillary does not generate nearly as much negative controversy as Trump.

1. Don't believe you
2. I wouldn't hire or want to work with a Trump supporter either, and wouldn't frequent any business I knew was owned or operated by one.

If true, she won't need a job when she sues them into bankruptcy.

Bullshit. She generates more.

>do your research

You're either a girl, or a nigger.
Maybe both

You mega fucking fruitcake

FPBP

Fruitcake? Really?

Sounds like you need to hire a good kike employment lawyer (one with a last name like shekelstein or goldmanbergerfeild) and file a complaint.

Ya
Really

you sound exactly like those retards that say
>the holocaust never happened and I'm glad it did!

that's what you get for being this retarded to expose your political view in real life
when someone asks me about politics i tell them that i don't care

GOOD , hope you guys have economic hardships

Kek wills it

kek

>Unlike many state and federal employees, most employees in America working for private employers do not have any legal protection against discrimination on the basis of political affiliation or activity. (A public employer can, under certain circumstances, be prevented from firing someone based on political speech (because that would constitute the government itself suppressing free speech.)) Only a mere handful of states (California, New York, and Washington, DC) have laws specifically making it illegal to discriminate on the basis of an employee's political activity or affiliation, while two more states (Colorado and North Dakota) prohibit discrimination on the basis of "lawful conduct outside of work."

>I run a blog where I post a lot of my political views. Can my employer fire me if they find out about it?

Unless your employment contract says otherwise, the answer is yes. If you want to continue your blog, you should post anonymously to be safe and make sure to eliminate any possible way the blog can be traced back to you.

A constantly politically updated facebook page is pretty much on par with a blog

You are delusional if you believe that. She may have more skeletons in her closet, but the MSM doesnt spend weeks upon weeks focusing on a sentence or two she says at a rally

t. open relationship numale

>Under Federal law, employers generally cannot discriminate against employees on the basis of: Race, Sex, Religion, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability, Age, Military Branch, Bankruptcy/bad debts, genetics, or citizenship status

>some State civil rights laws offer protection from employment discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation, even though such forms of discrimination are not yet covered in federal civil rights laws.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_discrimination_law_in_the_United_States

aka,
OP you need to see if your state does this. If it does, lawyer up and sue them for being retarded.
If your state does not have this, you cannot do anything.

Those retards are pretty much the entirety of this board. But no, I'm saying I think the OP is probably trolling, but even if he isn't IDK.

Tell your wife to make her shit private for only friends.

Dumb cunt probably has her posts on global

>2 posts by this ID

>I wouldn't hire or want to work with a Trump supporter either, and wouldn't frequent any business I knew was owned or operated by one.

>implying you do any hiring

Why do you have this sentiment? I've hired Obama supporters in the past. Just don't wear that shit on your sleeve at and distract others at the workplace.

>my wife shitposts racist things online under her real name
Yeah I support the restaurant that denied her waiting tables you faggot.

fug, now she'll never be able to get one of those highly-sought, comfy restaurant jobs. might as well sudoku

you

Actually just fuck yourself filthy German fedora wearing fuck

what buttfuck restaurant cares about what you post on fb? jesus

TRUMP SUPPORTERS MAKE 70% OF WHAT HILLARY SUPPORTERS MAKE OF THE SAME JOB

HOW IS THIS ALLOWED? WE NEED EQUAL PAY

I do vote on hiring decisions at my place of employment, so I have some say in hiring decisions.

Why wouldn't you hire Obama supporters? Obama is a moderate who could have easily run as a republican 25 years ago. For what its worth I would gladly hire any Romney or McCain or G.W. Bush supporters even if I disagree with them on a whole lot. Have no interest in supporting or working with xenophobic, racist authoritarians.

>inb4 prove Trumps racist! Come on kids, I hang out on Sup Forums, you only like him because he is racist for fucks sake.

The only appropriate answer is to make hundreds of bot accounts and yelp their business into the ground. Gotta fight fire with fire.

>unironically willingly creating an online archive that is openly accessible by pretty much anyone and contains pretty much all of your beliefs and opinions

Next thing you'll tell me that you unironically paid for those DNA tests and added yourself to the CIA's DNA database, so when in the future a "terrorist" gene that increases the chance of you having psychopathic tendencies is discovered, your name and DNA is permanently blacklisted by them and your entire browsing history gets spied on, 24/7.

But nah, no one would be THIS retarded, would they?

help these gay oppressors wont hire my wife because she has pro-trump posts on her FB!!!!!

If the owners don't want your wife, that's their decision. Sounds like OP and his wife can't accept that businesses are allowed to reject someone based on what they say. Exercise your first amendment rights all you want but just know that what you say can be held against you.

Actually not a blad pan

Would you hire a Muslim who posts "Death to America" shit on their facebook page?

It breaks the Equal Opportunity Employment rules. Your wife can sue them through the state.

>just know that what you say can be held against you.
except thats explicitly illegal stupid ass

Oh so you're a retard. Got it.

No?

You are either in favor of free speech or you aren't

Great, glad we got that settled.

No it isn't

how are you this stupid?

newfag here

how do I check how many posts are made by an ID

just hover over the id

install an addon called "Gentoo"

it's thread-specific though

Spoiler: I live in a state that indeed has equal employment opportunity laws

I don't get this joke

Bring this before court saying it's because she's a FEMALE Trump supporter.
You can beat them at their own game if they break their rules.

>The CSRA prohibits any employee who has authority to take certain personnel actions from discriminating for or against employees or applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability. It also provides that certain personnel actions can not be based on attributes or conduct that do not adversely affect employee performance, such as marital status and political affiliation.

source
eeoc.gov/facts/qanda.html

and click on it. Don't stay here the entire Summer.

Do you know what that means?

>nice straw man
This faggot actually has the audacity to say this when it's his exact argument with one word changed

I'm 100% in favor of free speech but the fact is that employers don't give a shit about that. If you post dumb shit to your FB like nudes or publicly post controversial opinions, no business is going to want you. Sorry, it's just the truth.

I can't believe pol is suggesting that the wife should sue because she didn't get hired. "i didn't get my job waaah help me" is purely a liberal mindset. Just move on OP, there's probably a business out there that would hire your wife, don't complain about it being unfair.

Yet, they can make up any reason they want to not hire you.

Unless you can catch them specifically saying they didn't hire because of your political views, it doesn't mean shit.

Same with cops who routinely harass people who have done nothing. Unless you can prove they knew the person to be innocent, nothing comes of it.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Why do you think that what you just posted is AT ALL relevant to this discussion? Political affiliation doesn't mean that you can't be fired for what you say or post online. Is it hard to get through your day to day life without basic reading comprehension?

But honestly, stop using normiebook and twatter (and if you do, use a fucking unconnected pseudonym for god sakes)

This is a strawman for sure. OP has explicitly said that his wife doesn't post racist things on Facebook, only supporting Trump.

>YES GOYIM let businesses usurp your natural rights! >Do you know how many sheckles are at stake here!?

Okay. OP needs to go to the police to report political discrimination.

>pol
>if you post pro trump shit its okay to fire you but if bakerys deny fags a cake they should be shut down
Fuck off SRS

>comparing a regular trump supporter to someone who posts nudes or general controversial posts

you're going too far, burger