The tap-in Chad

>The tap-in Chad
>The virgin dribbler
Messi fanboys BTFO

Sad!

>the mercenary monkey

>me on the right

Me on the left

Sometimes I imagine how great it would be to be a world-class footballer. But then I imagine how awkward I would be at events like these and I'm glad I never made that career decision.

>Cristiano's son's favorite player is still Messi

what a fucking cuck

Two of the three pictured have won a treble.

It's never too late

Must feel bad for Neymar, he knows he's there just because he's brazilian and a media baby not because he's actually good enough.

Now .. only messi is super star in the world.... Because now ronaldo is legend Hit like if you think Ronaldo Is A Legend Luv is Cr7

Why is everyone in the audience making retardfaces?

>Bonucci's face

because they dont want to be there. Its like a kid going to graduation, they just want it to be over, meanwhile everyone else is losing their shit over formalities and they cant be fucking bothered to care.

fuq, forgot the image

how are there 2 ronaldos? is that a close ronaldo with his kid while the real ronaldo hides in the crowd and snickers at his clone?

buffon snorting coke

wow hes already taller than messi

Why is it that RONALDO has never picked up a serious injury, while MESSI has been constantly plagued by them lately?

tsu trains harder than just about everyone else, he probably trains for endurance, flexibility, and durability

someone please complete it

>HGH

>Muh Treble Troobul meme

>Must feel bad for Neymar
Actually, no. He only thinks about money and how to waste it. He will probably use the "I'm the 3rd best player in the world" excuse to party and waste that money even more.

kek. danebro btfo

If anything that should make Messi less injury prone but spout memes as you will

Who are all the non-athletes? How do you get invited
>ywn TSUUUUUUUUUU when ronlado gets his 5th balloon floor

Kek

I feel like ronaldo is getting constantly btfo by injuries desu

>vialli thinking about pasta

>Those faces

A recreation of life.

So Chad is cr7 and autist virgin is messi what is neymar?

/our guy/

perro caca

>sexy girl's

Holy Shit , I thought Portuguese not being white was just a meme!!!!!

the kid's mom is a black american, so of course

Uma Delicia

>the dribble drebble

>that flag
>that post
Don't really know what I was expecting tbqh

Do you think he rates Messi?

Favela monkey

send money im poor

Wait, did Neymar get in the top 3? How? He had one good game all year against PSG.

should've been kane nbiwy

have you seen the women results?

the kid's american tho

That guy making absolutely asqueroso face

Viall's wishing for that little young boypussy

aren't Ronaldo's knees pretty much fucked ever since he forced himself to go to WC while injured

his loss of quickness has been pretty noticeable

I always think about Cristiano and Messi being friends. I know Cristiano is very narcissistic but with Messi he would be different, because he considers Messi at least as an equal.

Holy shit, i thought Argentina being white was just a meme!!!!

He is a 'tanned' european